Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't imagine myself not weighting foods, altho I eat pretty much everything I can fit into my caloric intake I wouldn't be able to control myself if I had such an easy way to cheat on myself. However it sounds, I think weighting foods is easier and surely more optimized.

Yeah, you caught me mirin' that x-mas tree. ^^

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Devils is good people - always speaks his mind and tells it how it is. Insane conditioning to boot. My reverse usually ends in me throwing in the towel after a month or so and stopping with all the calorie counting. Looking forward to seeing how it should be done!

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    your in amazing shape man..... definitely mirin.

How did you do at the contest?

Wish I could translate KG better as well, farkin hard to read lol.
    Thanks man, I won my class

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    I can't imagine myself not weighting foods, altho I eat pretty much everything I can fit into my caloric intake I wouldn't be able to control myself if I had such an easy way to cheat on myself. However it sounds, I think weighting foods is easier and surely more optimized.

Yeah, you caught me mirin' that x-mas tree. ^^
    Weighing foods just isn't a realistic option, if you go out to dinner it's not like you can say "hang out let me get my food scale". Telling a new client who wants to lose weight to weigh all their food is just too hard an option for them, so it's better to use portion control and change their habits. It may seem an easy way to cheat on yourself but you just have to ask yourself, do I want to reach my goal or not?

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Devils is good people - always speaks his mind and tells it how it is. Insane conditioning to boot. My reverse usually ends in me throwing in the towel after a month or so and stopping with all the calorie counting. Looking forward to seeing how it should be done!
    Thanks man, Calorie counting is a good way to track your intake, but it's not essential for gaining and losing weight. I'm much more concerned with scale weight and the mirror than calories. If I'm going over too quick I can just taper back my meals slightly.

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what kind of split are you on? upper/lower?
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great work man, always admired your conditioning!
    Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting

"You Either Build or Destroy"-Jay Electronica

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heracles26 View Post
    what kind of split are you on? upper/lower?
    Hi there, I am planning to do an Upper/Lower/Rest split. This should give me lots of rest time and allow me to focus on my compound movements before I start fine tuning smaller muscle groups. Keen to get my strength up on a number of lifts.

Originally Posted by Crazyups View Post
    Great work man, always admired your conditioning!
    I should say the same to you, the condition you achieved and maintained through prep is amazing. If I ever thought I was getting in good condition I would think about your journal (among others) to compare myself against the highest standards. Seeing other people achieve that level is very inspiring and makes me feel I can do the same one day.

CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just wanted to drop in and say i really admire your no bull**** approach and philosophy towards the fitness community

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I hope this explains things better. I have spoken with a number of competitors on the day of the show, the common theme is they have been dieting for around 12 weeks, they have passed on social occasion and dinners out with friends, they are locked into the same "diet" and "clean" meals in the effort to get more condition and they often struggle with hunger and cravings. They are also doing daily bouts of long cardio, fasted or otherwise.

All this is ok, it's how many people get into great condition, but can you get into good condition without all that? I want to prove it. Thanks for following.
    I like the way you think. I've thought about this for the past couple of preps.
    I'll be following to see how you fare with this approach. I think it will work!

I'll be going to a friend's birthday dinner soon.
    When I've had social events this prep I've done what you mentioned..
    I reduce the calories early in the day to accommodate the food later.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro congrats in taking out the class! I look forward to being onstage with you sometime soon
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man! Just wanted to chime in and say I got a huge amount of respect for you and the effort you put into prep. I love hearing your thoughts on things (like your first post in this log). Keep up the good work my shredded brother!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, lots of reading to do.
    Liftin' or Blazin'

Day 4, Week 1 Legs
    Morning Weight - 75.6kg

Training

Spin Bike Intervals 4x30 seconds @ Level 23, 90 seconds rest

Single Leg Extension Level 6, 3x15
    Single Lying Leg Curl Level 3, 2x15. Both legs - Level 7 x 15-12
    Sled Calf Raise 130kg x 25, 25, 25

Walking Lunges 30kg x 20, 20

Nutrition

Approx 3,069 calories, 220p, 303c, 115f

Breakfast was 3 whole eggs, a block of cheese and a spoon of nut butter.
    Half sample Anabolic Halo
    Homemade steak burger with onion and tomato sauce + fries
    1 WPC shake with vanilla
    Steak and onions with pea's + spoon of nut butter + yogurt
    Chinese vegetable beef combination and rice

Thoughts

Got in a good leg workout, brutally sore from upperbody training the other day, worked really well. Bit of a shock getting back in there with the weights. Was ok macro wise until dinner time, had Chinese at a food court, I estimated at around 900 calories give or take. I would not usually go over by that much during prep. That said If I wake up and I'm close to my morning weight again, that will determine if I have a light or normal breakfast.

------------------------

Originally Posted by CutItUp9759 View Post
    just wanted to drop in and say i really admire your no bull**** approach and philosophy towards the fitness community
    Thank you

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    I like the way you think. I've thought about this for the past couple of preps.
    I'll be following to see how you fare with this approach. I think it will work!
    Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Bro congrats in taking out the class! I look forward to being onstage with you sometime soon
    Thanks guys. Yeah pm me when you get to Perth.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Hey man! Just wanted to chime in and say I got a huge amount of respect for you and the effort you put into prep. I love hearing your thoughts on things (like your first post in this log). Keep up the good work my shredded brother!
    Same to you, you keep an excellent log and I always find myself coming in for a good read.

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, lots of reading to do.
    Happy to help.

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)

Weighing foods just isn't a realistic option, if you go out to dinner it's not like you can say "hang out let me get my food scale". Telling a new client who wants to lose weight to weigh all their food is just too hard an option for them, so it's better to use portion control and change their habits. It may seem an easy way to cheat on yourself but you just have to ask yourself, do I want to reach my goal or not?

Thanks man, Calorie counting is a good way to track your intake, but it's not essential for gaining and losing weight. I'm much more concerned with scale weight and the mirror than calories. If I'm going over too quick I can just taper back my meals slightly.
    Interesting.....So without weighing foods or counting calories, how are you estimating you ate 3k cals? Or do you just know from years of weighing and counting food you can guess closely to what each meal is worth? I just cant see not counting or weighing food and being able to hit certain macros if you dont count anything.

I can sort of see not weighing foods and being able to rough guess items, but to completely not count calories would make it tough to know how much you ate.

Interesting.....So without weighing foods or counting calories, how are you estimating you ate 3k cals? Or do you just know from years of weighing and counting food you can guess closely to what each meal is worth? I just cant see not counting or weighing food and being able to hit certain macros if you dont count anything.

I can sort of see not weighing foods and being able to rough guess items, but to completely not count calories would make it tough to know how much you ate.
    It's an educated guess. Educated because I've done it all before, and guess because I just think how many calories it may be. I wouldn't say "years of weight and counting food", I've only done it a few times during prep.

I don't care about hitting exact macro's, I care about losing fat and keeping strength in the gym. If that's still happening on one day of 30 gram fat and another on 60 gram, why should I care about always hitting some arbitrary number?

I know how much I'm eating if I'm gaining or losing weight.

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's an educated guess. Educated because I've done it all before, and guess because I just think how many calories it may be. I wouldn't say "years of weight and counting food", I've only done it a few times during prep.

I don't care about hitting exact macro's, I care about losing fat and keeping strength in the gym. If that's still happening on one day of 30 gram fat and another on 60 gram, why should I care about always hitting some arbitrary number?

I really like your take on food consumption, i think that takes more discipline and knowledge then someone who counts each and every macro. You really need to know and understand your body.

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)

To me not counting calories would mean not knowing your P/C/F intake. Even if your guessing these numbers your still "counting calories"....or atleast i think thats considered counting.

But thats a difference of opinion and what your doing obviously works, ideal physique for sure.

bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for this.

Like your philosophy on diet. Big fan of the idea of structuring your diet around activity level, social events etc. Makes sense.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since you said your "Activty" varies so much everyday, do you have a weekly job? Such as a desk job or a job where you are on your feet that you would use as a baseline for calories

then if you trained you would increase calories for the day
    if you rested you would decrese.

If you did cardio + workoed out it would be more kcals etc..

or is your day to day pretty various as far as overall NEAT/Activity go.

DO you add a specific # for cardio/workouts etc off the top of your head?

To me not counting calories would mean not knowing your P/C/F intake. Even if your guessing these numbers your still "counting calories"....or atleast i think thats considered counting.

But thats a difference of opinion and what your doing obviously works, ideal physique for sure.
    As in the mental process of counting? yeah of course, in that case we're all counting how many reps we do, how many minutes it takes to drive to work, how many meals we have had in the day. Estimating on the fly how many p/c/f you may consume in a meal, do you really believe that takes some huge amount of thought? Whether you're aware of it or not, numbers are going through your head every waking hour of your day, you just need to pay attention.

Originally Posted by bunnybuilder View Post
    In for this.

Like your philosophy on diet. Big fan of the idea of structuring your diet around activity level, social events etc. Makes sense.
    It's like everyone says, prep shouldn't need to impact your life, it should be enjoyable. I'm guilty of it in the past, complaining about prep. Nobody really wants to hear about that, because obviously it's our choice to do what we do.

Nowadays I like to keep positive, most times when people ask how am I feeling I want to say "I feel great"

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Since you said your "Activty" varies so much everyday, do you have a weekly job? Such as a desk job or a job where you are on your feet that you would use as a baseline for calories

then if you trained you would increase calories for the day
    if you rested you would decrese.
    If you did cardio + workoed out it would be more kcals etc..
    or is your day to day pretty various as far as overall NEAT/Activity go.
    DO you add a specific # for cardio/workouts etc off the top of your head?
    No problem, I can explain this a little better. I work 6 days a week, my hours are pretty standard and I would say my job is moderately physically demanding. My work activity is also very constant, there's not many times were It deviates from my average activity levels.

From this baseline I usually increase calories if I have training that day for 60 minutes, and a further increase if I'm doing cardio. Comparatively I would decrease from baseline if I was not training that day and wasn't physically active, for example a lazy Sunday.

If I've had a particularly good workout I would say I eat 20-30% more food that day, if I was resting I would eat 20-30% less. I usually reduce my CHO, for example instead of having a steak sandwich for lunch, I would chop up the steak and stir fry some veg instead. Thus keeping roughly the same protein/fat, but reducing CHO.

Hope this helps. 75.6kg again this morning btw, 600g above stage weight, 6 days post show. Plenty of good eats as you have seen. I will calculate my average over the last 7 days later.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So i take it you just randomly take food to work, and then adjust as you come home for the day. Basically eat a small morning meal/lunch and then adjust later at night and have most of your intake later in the day (as the day goes on) unless you go out to lunch at work and then it makes up the majority of your intake (partaking eating with your co-workers)

Day 5, Week 1 Upper Body

Training

Spin Bike Warmup, 5 minutes @ Level 15.

Flat Dumbbell Press 15kg x 12, 26kg x 6, 36kg x 12-12, 40kg x 6-6
    Seated Lat Raise 6kg x 30-26-28

Pullups 22.5kg x 12-12
    Seated Row Level 12 x 12-12

Cable Shrugs/Row Level 20 x 30-25-30
    Back Extensions bodyweight x 15-15-15-15
    Cable Bicep Curl Level 11 x 15-10
    Rear Delt Fly Level 2 x 12-12-12

Nutrition

Approx 2,649 calories, 215p, 238.6c, 98.6f

Breakfast was an omelet, 3 whites/1 yolk, 1 Cup of coffee + whey + 1 slice of cheese and 1 spood of PB
    Lunch was chinese bbq pork with rice and veg. (restaurant food, estimated at 865 cals, fat not eaten)
    Dinner was a steak burger with salad/onions,
    After work was another omelet with grated cheese and salad.

Thoughts

Really loving training again, still sore from the last upper body workout but once I got going I felt tight and full. Feeling great in general and I feel satisfied during the day. The hunger is still there by the way, but you just kind of make a friend of it. There's no way your body needs 3000+ calories a day post comp so I don't see the need to keep eating just because I don't feel full.

Eats were good today

bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjnor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this
    You are very inspiring.

utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utgunslinger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I should say the same to you, the condition you achieved and maintained through prep is amazing. If I ever thought I was getting in good condition I would think about your journal (among others) to compare myself against the highest standards. Seeing other people achieve that level is very inspiring and makes me feel I can do the same one day.
    Its crazy how lean you are in your pics. When I started working with Paul Revelia at Pro Physique and he was asking where I wanted to be for my contest October 5th - I was trying to find your profile picture to send him and tell him THIS...THIS IS WHAT I WANT. lol
    Team Pro Physique - Currently prepping for the NPC Natural Northern October 5th, 2013

Current morning weight = 75.4kg

Going to start increasing food even more, 400g/1 lbs up 6 days post show, pretty much the green light to increase calories.

----------------

Originally Posted by bjnor View Post
    In on this
    You are very inspiring.
    Thank you

Originally Posted by utgunslinger13 View Post
    Its crazy how lean you are in your pics. When I started working with Paul Revelia at Pro Physique and he was asking where I wanted to be for my contest October 5th - I was trying to find your profile picture to send him and tell him THIS...THIS IS WHAT I WANT. lol
    That's great, I do the same when looking at pro's, including Paul. I put them in the highest standard of conditioning and always set my goal high.
    Last edited by Devils; 05-25-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Day 6, Week 1 Legs
    Morning Weight - 75.4kg wut

Training

Keiser Spin Bike Intervals 5 minutes @ Level 15
    4x30 seconds @ Level 20-23, 60 seconds rest

Single Leg Extension Level 6, 3x15
    Single Lying Leg Curl Level 3, 2x15. Both legs - Level 7 x 15-12
    Sled Calf Raise 135kg x 25, 25, 25

Walking Lunges 30kg x 20, 20

Nutrition

Approx 3,173 calories, 227p, 328c, 110.9f

Breakfast was 2 whole eggs + 2 whites, a block of cheese and a spoon of nut butter + grilled tomatoes
    Lunch was 2 steak sandwhiches and salad
    1 WPC shake with vanilla post workout
    bag of lollies at the cinema
    Thai Cashew Chicken + Mixed vegetables + little bit of Masaman curry

Thoughts

Another good leg workout. Also went to see Star Trek which was great then went out to a Thai restaurant for dinner. Very enjoyable. It's officially 1 week from my contest, currently between 400 and 600 grams above stage weight or 1 to 1.3 lbs. I've been enjoying some good eats and feeling better in general, my average calories over the last 6 days have been around 2800. Starting next week I plan to bump my average up to around 2900 and see if any weight gain occurs, which I will then hold at for a while.

As noted in my previous entries I am doing high intensity interval sprints as my only form of cardio, usually for a maximum of 10 minutes on the bike. This is not just an effort to stay fit but I enjoy doing them and see it as a staple for my new leg routine. I've taken some 1 week pics so I'll post them up in a bit.

------------------------

Here are some 1 Week post show pics, these were taken after a legs session so they were a bit pumped

Edit * forgot the legs
    Last edited by Devils; 05-25-2013 at 06:23 AM.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Training

Keiser Spin Bike Intervals 5 minutes @ Level 15
    4x30 seconds @ Level 20-23, 60 seconds rest

Thoughts

As noted in my previous entries I am doing high intensity interval sprints as my only form of cardio, usually for a maximum of 10 minutes on the bike. This is not just an effort to stay fit but I enjoy doing them and see it as a staple for my new leg routine. I've taken some 1 week pics so I'll post them up in a bit.

------------------------

I would fall off the bike doing those levels and rest time..LOL!

Have you heard this?
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-0...e-3-12-13.html

This changed my view on cardio.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Have you heard this?

That's what I'm doing man, it's just in this instance I reduced the rest by 20-30 seconds to get it done quicker. The other times I've had 90-120 seconds rest.

That's what I'm doing man, it's just in this instance I reduced the rest by 20-30 seconds to get it done quicker. The other times I've had 90-120 seconds rest.
    That's what i like about it the shorter time.
    I usually go 2 to 3 min. rest but not this past week..I was beat after each sprint.

Have you heard this?

cliffs of the over hour long video?

cliffs of the over hour long video?
    Not a video just audio.