View Poll Results: Will bosedor return to Islam?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 9.09%
  • No

4 18.18%
  • Maybe

4 18.18%
  • I don't give a chit lisa.

12 54.55%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500)

Will bosedor ever go back to Islam or is he forever an apostate?

I really like bosedor, he is a smart guy.. But his responses and attitude make me feel that he is just having an angry phase. Kind of like when you're ak id at 16 and you run away from your parents house in anger over something, then comeback in 4 days after sleeping at ur buddies because you realize what a moron you were.

I say maybe.

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No fuken whey brah.

First of all there is evidence in the Quran and Hadith that shows how conveniently Mohammed would receive revelation from Allah that suited him in advantageous ways. For instance, he cooked up verses to justify braking oaths with his wives and threatening to divorce them if they didn't shut up because Allah said so, ending peace treaties because he was powerful enough to attack his enemies, to marry his adopted son's ex wife whom he forced to marry with another verse saying that it was Allah's decision, he married more than four women (he had around 11 wives at one time), whilst everyone else was restricted to four, etc...

It is also clear that Islam was influenced by the religions of that time, Jews, Christians, Sabians and Pagans. Pagans of Arabia circumambulated the Kaaba which was had 360 idols, Muslims too circumambulate this same pagan shrine. Pagans fast during ramadan, Muslims too, Pagans performed Safa and Marwa, Muslims too, etc.. Sabeans prayed five times a day, Muslims too.

Mohammed took the Jewish and Christian idea of one God and their prophet and even prayed towards Jerusalem to try and impress the Jews but they were smart and ignored him, so he changed the prayer direction towards Mecca and duped stupid Arabs.

The Quran is full of contradictions and errors. Mohammed even confused Abraham's sons, he confused Isaac, Ishmael and Jacob and put himself out of the prophetic lineage because of his ignorance.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...uslims+ishmael

Mohammed wanted to win over the pagans and praised their Gods. But by doing this he became superfluous to them and everyone ignored him. This is what a narcisist fears most, to be forgoten and ignored. So he retracted what he said about them and begun to insult and abuse their Gods again. He blamed Satan for interjecting words while he recited the Quran.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154050251

The Quran is full of scientific errors. I still haven't started any threads on this though.

Women only have three rights according to the Quran:

To not get killed when they are born.
    To receive money for their marriage contract.
    To inherit half of what a man inherits.

Islam teaches you to hate those who do not believe. Muslims cannot befriend non Muslims much less love them, but you can marry non believers because Muslim men need to fak.

I cannot follow the teachings of a war criminal, narcissist with malignant self love syndrome, rapist, paedophile, looter, liar, deceiver, hate monger, fascist cult leader. I am to decent to not hate someone like this. The reason why I spend so much time attacking Islam is because it is an evil and dangerous ideology. If Hitler and Nazism were still around I bet everyone would be fighting and criticizing their ideology, right? Just look at Arab countries and see how Islam has poisoned everything.

I also do it because it is fun.
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He was never a Muslim anyway. He just comes across bigoted and full of hate. A good troll though nothing more. Hopefully in time he lets go of all that hatred and learns to live. If he got rid of all that hatred it would probably help him with his depression.

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will probably get killed for apostasy before he can change his mind

boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RicksenUK View Post
    He was never a Muslim anyway. He just comes across bigoted and full of hate. A good troll though nothing more. Hopefully in time he lets go of all that hatred and learns to live. If he got rid of all that hatred it would probably help him with his depression.
    Do you agree with my post? If not, please point out what you do not agree with.

Silence means consent.

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RicksenUK View Post
    Yes anyone who has seen a religion for what it really is because of its barbaric teachings and the way its adherents act on a daily basis must be a bigot.

Hating on gays, blacks, hispanics, midgets for no reason other than those reasons makes someone a bigot. He was raised in a muslim household, has seen the manipulation and segregation first hand and denigrates it honestly and effectively because of that knowledge. That doesn't make him a bigot, he's free.

Islam tells me that I cannot love my friends and can't even be friends with them in the first place because they do not believe in Mohammed and Allah and that they are filthy "najis", and will burn in hell.

How the fuk can a person with some humanity and decency follow these teachings?

RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    Do you agree with my post? If not, please point out what you do not agree with.

Silence means consent.
    On most of your threads you are given answers to your questions yet you refuse to accept them. Like I have said to other people they should ignore you as you don't debate you just troll. Ignoring is the best option with a fantasist troll.

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Never say never.
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He believes in lies.. if that helps him to be an atheist.. I say it screw it, let it be.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    He believes in lies.. if that helps him to be an atheist.. I say it screw it, let it be.
    To most of us, he seems to be pointing out the lies you believe in.
    O|||||||O

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    He's just a sad, bitter, and angry individual.

Maybe all that sick negativity will just consume him ? - like it happened with a certain 'Abu Lahab' ?
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000) BTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh you...

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    That's because not ONCE have you even attempted to pick up a Qur'an and or Hadith, nor give an ounce of care to learn historical facts nor what scholars have to say. Instead you jerk off to this troll who claims to be an ex-Muslim who has figured it all out and that Islam is really created by a man.

So I find it ironic... being that you, yourself, don't really know what is true nor what is a lie regarding Islam. Boseador or whatever his name is.. has gotten owned repeatedly on a daily basis but just so long as he's an ex-Muslim who claims to TRULY know Islam is nothing but man-made.. idiots will suck on his dink and believe everything he says lulz

Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    Islam tells me that I cannot love my friends and can't even be friends with them in the first place because they do not believe in Mohammed and Allah and that they are filthy "najis", and will burn in hell.
    Here's a perfect example. He's purposely not telling the audience the historical context. And he's depending on an ignorant audience to believe him. But then ask him what is the historical context, why were Muslims not allow to make friends with non-Muslims.

In addition, it's not just so much that it's non-Muslims.. it's a certain criteria of people which most of the time are non-Muslims... but even if they're Muslims who meet said criteria, you should try to stay away from them.

lol.. it's so easy to own him but then he'll just regurgitate it from a different angle. It's hilarious.
    Last edited by illriginalized; 05-18-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Lulz at the ignorant Islamophobes

-----------

NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500)
    That's because not ONCE have you even attempted to pick up a Qur'an and or Hadith, nor give an ounce of care to learn historical facts nor what scholars have to say. Instead you jerk off to this troll who claims to be an ex-Muslim who has figured it all out and that Islam is really created by a man.

So I find it ironic... being that you, yourself, don't really know what is true nor what is a lie regarding Islam. Boseador or whatever his name is.. has gotten owned repeatedly on a daily basis but just so long as he's an ex-Muslim who claims to TRULY know Islam is nothing but man-made.. idiots will suck on his dink and believe everything he says lulz
    If I pick up the book, read it and understand the history of the time, how in christs name will that prove all the fantasy BS I read in the book?

I need empirical evidence for that, not an arabic fairytale brah.

U have proof Adam was 90 feet tall LOL?

U have Proof Muhammed flew to the moon or w/e on a winged beast?

U have proof Allah created the earth?

U have proof of Muhammed seeing an Angel?

U rustled?

Because as far as I know, there is absolutely 0 evidence for your God.

brb picking up Mormon book, understand history of Joseph Smith and Jesus and Historians means Mormonism is real.

You're a laughing stock bruh. Absolutely Asinine.

chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you seriously think that most of what the posters in the religion/politics sub-forum know about Islam and Muslims is coming directly from and only from boseador? Some know more than you think, most know more than we need to deem Islam an insufficient moral framework and certainly no more credible a source for god than any other religion on the planet.

It also seems that most of the people who lambaste boseador for being an apostate are current Muslims. Most people are curious as to what he says and others just don't care. The ones that get in his face are the ones still trapped in the mindset he has freed himself from and who see him as an apostate and a heathen and make sure to let him know that.

If the religion wasn't rife with honour killings, stonings, suicide bombers, misogyny and all around hatred we would be less inclined to believe that he's made the right choice by critically examining the religion and subsequently leaving it.

tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NuttyBruh View Post
    If I pick up the book, read it and understand the history of the time, how in christs name will that prove all the fantasy BS I read in the book?

I need empirical evidence for that, not an arabic fairytale brah.

U rustled?

Because as far as I know, there is absolutely 0 evidence for your God.

brb picking up Mormon book, understand history of Joseph Smith and Jesus and Historians means Mormonism is real.

You're a laughing stock bruh. Absolutely Asinine.
    This post makes sense.

Originally Posted by tuved View Post
    This post makes sense.
    Ok.,

U rustled?
    Definitely not rustled.

Originally Posted by chimburgandy View Post

If the religion wasn't rife with honour killings, stonings, suicide bombers, misogyny and all around hatred we would be less inclined to believe that he's made the right choice by critically examining the religion and subsequently leaving it.
    lol.. Why? If that's not what the religion is teaching him.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Definitely not rustled.
    But srsly, do you have any proof for these?

Oh, and Allah

Prove these to me, and I will submit to islam.

But srsly, do you have any proof for these?

Oh, and Allah

Prove these to me, and I will submit to islam.
    Go to your local Mosque, pick up a Qur'an... and figure it out for yourself.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like how he keeps reinforcing the idea that Muslims cannot be friends with non-Muslims, and that if you are they actually "secretly hate you" and whatnot. Dude needs to stop worrying and accusing other people man. There's probably lots of people with Muslim friends and they're all cool and chit. Plus, if he thinks his "facts" are so right, why doesn't he just take it to a scholar, sheikh, or some muslim guy in real life and try to convince them. Don't give me the "Muslims have to deny bla bla bla", do it with an open mind.

Originally Posted by Rebounds45 View Post
    I like how he keeps reinforcing the idea that Muslims cannot be friends with non-Muslims, and that if you are they actually "secretly hate you" and whatnot. Dude needs to stop worrying and accusing other people man. There's probably lots of people with Muslim friends and they're all cool and chit. Plus, if he thinks his "facts" are so right, why doesn't he just take it to a scholar, sheikh, or some muslim guy in real life and try to convince them. Don't give me the "Muslims have to deny bla bla bla", do it with an open mind.
    lol:

Wonder how many arguments this has destroyed coming out of boseador lulz
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Go to your local Mosque, pick up a Qur'an... and figure it out for yourself.
    Typical. You know it's bullchit deep down. You know there's 0 proof but you just deny it. Were'nt that hesitant when you rushed into this thread thinking no one would challenge your bs huh?

Originally Posted by Rebounds45 View Post
    I actually read this in the Ask Islam thread. Dunno though, since I have a couple Muslim co workers. One smokes though so you never know lol..

tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chimburgandy View Post
    Do you seriously think that most of what the posters in the religion/politics sub-forum know about Islam and Muslims is coming directly from and only from boseador? Some know more than you think, most know more than we need to deem Islam an insufficient moral framework and certainly no more credible a source for god than any other religion on the planet.

It also seems that most of the people who lambaste boseador for being an apostate are current Muslims. Most people are curious as to what he says and others just don't care. The ones that get in his face are the ones still trapped in the mindset he has freed himself from and who see him as an apostate and a heathen and make sure to let him know that.

Well said.

The religion looks ridiculous to people outside of it. More so when people ask questions like "is not covering one's head a grave sin?" it sounds so funny. Come one does religion rule one's life like this?

Sunnis will claim Shias, Ahmediyas etc are not muslims and only muslims are allowed inside mecca. It's very strange though that Shias and others will be allowed to go on haj to mecca.

Typical. You know it's bullchit deep down.
    You have to find the evidence or lack of evidence for yourself. Stop begging for people to hold your hands.

Oh and you can challenge my belief all you want.. I just won't cater to you. It's a waste of time, to me personally.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You have to find the evidence or lack of evidence for yourself. Stop begging for people to hold your hands.

Oh and you can challenge my belief all you want.. I just won't cater to you. It's a waste of time, to me personally.
    He already stated he doesn't find the evidence. If you feel he is wrong please present the evidence.
    No links please. Some of you just post links and think that ends the debate.

Yes, but what evidence? You are saying there's evidence in the Quaran, but even if I read it (I've read a lot of it) it still doesn't give me proof. Surely you can't be so stupid as to refute this? Is the evidence really that hard to find or is it such BS that people have to subjectively come to it themselves to make them feel better?

I've read the bible and really cannot find any evidence for God. There is evidence of jesus and many other biblical buildings/figures but that doesn't prove god.

Ah. So typical of you. You run into a muslim thread guns raging "HEY, THIS IS WRONG. ISLAM XYZ XYZYSJSJSHYF IS RIGHT DHDHSHSHS" But then you never explain yourself, or go tell people to read the Quaran. Well most people who read it think it's absolute Giraffe chit. I'm simply asking you to explain why it's real, or why you think it's real and you're telling me to fuk off.

Guess you're just a coward or stupid.

lol.. Why? If that's not what the religion is teaching him.
    Are women not worth inherently less than men in the eyes of Islam? Is it not taught that lying about aspects of the religion is ok if it benefits the religion? Is it not common knowledge that a very high percentage of muslims agree with apostates meeting death, or that 9/11 was justified? Is the afterlife not spoken of more highly than the current life we are all living right now?

I see many complaints about what boseador has gleamed by being brought up by muslim parents, but no real denials about the archaic ideals he has been subjected to. Just the typical apologetic tactic of rewording or re-imagining appalling parts to mean something they don't.