Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm only 24 and have some wrinkles in my forehead and around my mouth. I hate being white/fair-skinned because it means I'll age quickly.

I use a store brand version of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15. They also make one with SPF 35! I also use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment on my face each night for my acne. I wonder if that is contributing to aging
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Rebecca0115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skin Routine

A good skin routine is always the best start. Cleanse and moisturise twice daily.
    Get a bit more sleep.
    Use a good facial sunscreen.
    Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruit n veggies.
    I have always used the Gretchen Von Thiele anti-wrinkle products. I am using it for the last 6 years as it helped me a lot in reducing my wrinkly skin. Have in mind that it’s not cheap. They are selling it only online at gretchenvonthiele.com

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    I use Avon Rejuvenate day moisturizer and night moisturizer. The day stuff has SPF 25 and the night has retinol. I absolutely love it.

They have several varieties for different age groups, but the one I use is for 30s. This is the day, the night stuff is a blue sparkly jelly.

I went to Avon's site to look into this, and they don't have the 'rejuvinate' one? Hmmm....perhaps they changed the name?
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love when spammers bump a 4 year old thread for their spam. -_-

Not you Vandal, the poster above you plugging their site.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    I'm only 24 and have some wrinkles in my forehead and around my mouth. I hate being white/fair-skinned because it means I'll age quickly.

I use a store brand version of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15. They also make one with SPF 35! I also use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide treatment on my face each night for my acne. I wonder if that is contributing to aging
    Talk to a dermatologist about getting Retin-A. I wish I'd used it at your age!! It reversed my tiny wrinkles and is the gift that just keeps on giving...I'm a redhead and super fair-skinned, so I feel your pain! Anyway, you need a scrip and mine was technically for "acne," although I had none - it was my derm's way of getting around insurance. This stuff is like $300 if you get it out of pocket. It has saved my skin! I look so much younger now than I did five years ago. I've heard that if you start under 30, you get even better results long-term (it takes a while to act). You have to avoid the sun more, or be more careful when you are using Retin-A, but if you're fair then it won't be a problem anyway!
    Pac NW girl with a Texas heart. I work in advertising and play in the great outdoors!

"If you don't like what's being said, change the conversation." -Don Draper

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to moisturise but now im menopausal my skin is so greasy i had to stop
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc