Mconn14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Stenadrol-10 advice

I've done some prohormones before but I heard Stenadrol-10 was a step up from normal. I'm on my 5th day, I've stacked it with OEP fat burner and Pro Supplements "Crash Pm Shredder" before bed. I'm also eating mostly protein. I've had an average of 200-240 grams of protein a day, and between 6-25 grams of carbs a day with low fat also. I go to the gym and lift 5 days a week and run 5 days a week (not always the same days)

So now that I've gotten that out of the way, if anyones taken this before I was just plain curious, what should I be expecting in terms of results on this pro hormone?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ that diet.

And steroid discussion is prohibited.
    Currently: Clinical Psych (fml)
    Current reading: Matthew Lohmeier, Christopher Hitchens

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Ireland/Scotland 2022, Sandbox 2023

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    lol @ that diet.

And steroid discussion is prohibited.
    Haha the diet has worked in the past, I don't question what works. And Stenadrol-10 is not an illegal supplement.

Also I'm around 14% BF, 21, 6 foot 2 and 210 pounds

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mconn14 View Post
    Also I'm around 14% BF, 21, 6 foot 2 and 210 pounds
    As stated, no discussion about steroids, designer steroids or prohormones.

Before you consider doing it, have your support and PCT lined up...no OTC stuff. Oh, and your diet.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    As stated, no discussion about steroids, designer steroids or prohormones.

Before you consider doing it, have your support and PCT lined up...no OTC stuff. Oh, and your diet.
    Then lets make this about my diet, is there anything wrong with it? Or is a high protein with little to no carbs bad? It's basically a bunch of shakes, chicken, steak, salads and eggs. That's about 100% of what I've eaten lately

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Then lets make this about my diet, is there anything wrong with it? Or is a high protein with little to no carbs bad? It's basically a bunch of shakes, chicken, steak, salads and eggs. That's about 100% of what I've eaten lately
    Well, being that you're barely eating 1000 calories....I don't think you're ready for a designer steroid yet.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Well, I was honestly trying to pull off the miracle of "lose fat and gain muscle at the same time" miracle

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dumb. Fats are a necessity. There's nothing wrong with keto, but damn... you dun goofed with your "plan."

This product may not be illegal, but it is not able to be discussed here.

dumb. Fats are a necessity. There's nothing wrong with keto, but damn... you dun goofed with your "plan."

This product may not be illegal, but it is not able to be discussed here.
    I've decided to go ahead and eat normally. As long as I keep it high protein and low ish carbs. My body has been feeling like death lately

I've decided to go ahead and eat normally. As long as I keep it high protein and low ish carbs. My body has been feeling like death lately
    Gee i wonder why.

Gee i wonder why.
    I've been so obsessed with getting abs to show lately