Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn... massive lats my dude haha.

Not sure if you've tried this but it does wonders for your back, really cheap to make to.

Liftin' or Blazin'

Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100) Phaaat12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    hei scott, do you workout in the gym at morning? Do you have any experience with morning workouts and what you eat before them, when hitting weights and do you feel strong? Pls answer your my idol
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkJlYRLSRJkgii6DSw3Ibg

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Wow, pull ups are crazy strong, you weight over 200 lbs already according to your stats! Adding 110 lbs for 9 reps is just wow! Keep it up.

- LOL'd @ the BW pullups roof thing, maybe it's time for some muscle ups instead

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    Damn... massive lats my dude haha.

Not sure if you've tried this but it does wonders for your back, really cheap to make to.

yep used a cricket ball etc to get in there...

subscribe to him on youtube...

Originally Posted by Phaaat12 View Post
    hei scott, do you workout in the gym at morning? Do you have any experience with morning workouts and what you eat before them, when hitting weights and do you feel strong? Pls answer your my idol
    i lift at lunch break... run in the morning...

as far as diet goes a lot depends what you are wanting from your training...

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    - Wow, pull ups are crazy strong, you weight over 200 lbs already according to your stats! Adding 110 lbs for 9 reps is just wow! Keep it up.

- LOL'd @ the BW pullups roof thing, maybe it's time for some muscle ups instead
    i am prob about 216-218 right now... been as heavy as 236... the profile on here is very old... no need for the extra weight now as not really playing rugby...

when doing the overhead pressing the plates skim the roof.... so doing the pullups on the powerrack my head is close so no chance of doing muscle ups...
    Sleepy.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great programming ... I love your mix of speed work, power, strength and volume. All really functional
    You seem to be pretty much an all-round athlete with the rugby, skiing and even getting rounds of golf in in the low 70s
    Are you training for anything in particular at the moment eg planning to compete, get back to rugby or just all-round fitness?
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 05-24-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Great programming ... I love your mix of speed work, power, strength and volume. All really functional
    You seem to be pretty much an all-round athlete with the rugby, skiing and even getting rounds of golf in in the low 70s
    Are you training for anything in particular at the moment eg planning to compete, get back to rugby or just all-round fitness?

thanks...

i still train for rugby... on vacation in July to Calgary and will play in a 7 aside tournament there...\

but i just like to train for sports and be the best athlete i can be...
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing Speed

fitness
    12x400m continuous

this is wednesdays run since i was too busy all day to get this in... 24 minutes dead... best time!!!
    Sleepy.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post

fitness
    12x400m continuous

this is wednesdays run since i was too busy all day to get this in... 24 minutes dead... best time!!!
    That's a good time.....well done big fella

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 miles in 24 min is solid man, you're faster than I.

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks...

i still train for rugby... on vacation in July to Calgary and will play in a 7 aside tournament there...\

^^^ that's a great aim and your training is very holistic. Why Calgary in Summer? (is it part of a rugby team tour?).

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks...

Please, please, if you get a chance go spend a day in Banff while you're there. An hour away, and amazing hiking/scenery. Plus very cool pubs for a good pint
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Please, please, if you get a chance go spend a day in Banff while you're there. An hour away, and amazing hiking/scenery. Plus very cool pubs for a good pint
    haha i am up to now 51 weeks of my life in Calgary - i have been to banff alot - its really expensive though but certainly will be there...

^^^ that's a great aim and your training is very holistic. Why Calgary in Summer? (is it part of a rugby team tour?).
    well me originally played rugby there in the summers... now this year to for a wedding then to just chill for a couple weeks... then head down to austin to do the same...

one of the teams from here is there on tour so will join them for a bit...

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    3 miles in 24 min is solid man, you're faster than I.
    i was told i sucked by the rest of my staff members but thanks...

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    That's a good time.....well done big fella
    thanks...
    Sleepy.

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol Well then you know all about it ... disregard my post
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

lol Well then you know all about it ... disregard my post
    mmm the fudge shop on the corner will be getting a visit!!!
    Sleepy.

mmm the fudge shop on the corner will be getting a visit!!!
    Good choice!

There is a restaurant there I love called "The Grizzly House" ... if you haven't been it's definitely a must visit.

All fondue style and you cook your own meat at the table on hot rocks. All meats from chicken to snake (that option gets kind of pricey)

Link for those interested http://banffgrizzlyhouse.com/
    Last edited by moshvr; 05-24-2013 at 08:42 AM. Reason: added link

*Canadian Crew*

Good choice!

There is a restaurant there I love called "The Grizzly House" ... if you haven't been it's definitely a must visit.

All fondue style and you cook your own meat at the table on hot rocks. All meats from chicken to snake (that option gets kind of pricey)
    never actually been in there but walked past... does sound great though...

we ended up at a very average italian last year...
    Sleepy.

never actually been in there but walked past... does sound great though...

we ended up at a very average italian last year...
    Treat yourself this year and go there instead

*Canadian Crew*

Treat yourself this year and go there instead
    i will certainly suggest it!!!
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing load

ATG Front Squat
    BWx10
    BWx10
    60x3
    60x3 pause 2 secs
    80x3 pause 2 secs
    90x3 pause 2 secs (=PR)
    100x3(PR 220lbs)

Olympic Good morning
    100x5
    120x5
    130x5
    140x5
    150x5(=PR 330lbs)
    150x5

BB Bulgarian split squats
    60x20
    60x20

Military press
    60x5
    70x5
    80x5
    90x6(PR 193lbs)

Incline bench ss Side laterals ss Dips
    120x8 ss 17.5x20 ss BWx15
    120x8 ss 17.5x20 ss BWx15
    130x8 ss 17.5x20 ss BWx15

Leg raises on bench
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12

Barbell side bends
    20x20
    35x20
    45x20
    45x20

FS - awesome... feeling really strong and solid from the bottom...

GM - the 100 feels like nothing to unrack now... easy up to 140... feeling good...

SS - finished the legs off nicely... dead...

MP - not feeling too strong... 60 was heavy... went for 90 and wanted 8 but...

Superset - feeling good here... 120 feels good... upped weight on last set...

teeing off at golf in 35 minutes... going to be interesting if my body still works...

todays run at 7 tomorrow then until 430 is the school track adn field day - 500ish kids under 15 competing... will be a long day!!!
    Sleepy.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PR's everywhere, those goodmornings are really awesome and that superset is always crazy.
    Liftin' or Blazin'

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    PR's everywhere, those goodmornings are really awesome and that superset is always crazy.
    thanks.... was a great session yesterday...
    Sleepy.

Movement prep

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

2 minutes rest

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

yesterdays run today... ran easilly.... very happy... then worked in sun 730- 2000 and got burnt raw!!! even the aussie boys are burnt...
    Sleepy.

Strong front squatting and MPs. Huge good mornings! Back must be super-strong. How low do you go and do you do those in a rack?

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Strong front squatting and MPs. Huge good mornings! Back must be super-strong. How low do you go and do you do those in a rack?
    they are olympic good mornings... so they mirror the second pull of the clean with the bar on my shoulders... using them to get hip power and get my back used to having weight on it!!! and yes they are done in a rack...
    Sleepy.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing work, you've been making solid yet consistent PRs... keep it up.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big day with the Fronts and the OH work.

Glad to see you're also doing on-going conditioning, always important. I need to get back at that.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Amazing work, you've been making solid yet consistent PRs... keep it up.
    i guess so but then again would hope so on some new exercises...

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Big day with the Fronts and the OH work.

Glad to see you're also doing on-going conditioning, always important. I need to get back at that.
    thanks...

haha lazy ass get running, rowing, swimming etc...
    Sleepy.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they are olympic good mornings... so they mirror the second pull of the clean with the bar on my shoulders... using them to get hip power and get my back used to having weight on it!!! and yes they are done in a rack...
    Awesome work man! Grats on all the PR's broken.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Awesome work man! Grats on all the PR's broken.
    thanks... enjoying lifting right now...
    Sleepy.

Movement prep

Buildups 50-90%
    40m
    40m
    40m
    40m

Leg drills

5 left leg high knee for speed
    5 right leg high knee for speed

5 left leg heel flick for speed
    5 right leg heel flick for speed

flying 20s
    60m
    60m
    60m
    60m
    60m

fitness
    4x400m continuous

actually felt i could run flat out there...
    Sleepy.