pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyone had Glandular Fever (Mononucleosis)

I've just got it and super late. Most people get it the teens or early twenties.

It's an absolute nightmare. I'm travelling Japan and all I can do is spend all day in my room.

Anyway if you've had it how long did the symptoms last for you? Tiredness, and sore throat mainly.

Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phasezaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dang that sucks. Get better brah.
    Trump 2016. MAGA

Alabama Crimson Tide | Miami Heat
    SC Corinthians | Tigres | FC Barcelona

Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onymiz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's only going to get worse with time. had it for about three weeks. First week wasn't too bad, sore throat, lymph node swollen like crazy. Second week was absolute hell. I Guess severity depends on the individual but it's horrible. It's some intense stuff, get better soon OP.

Pain goes away by third week. Throat will stay irritated for about 2-3 weeks following that and you will be extremely low on energy for about 2-3 months.

pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Onymiz View Post
    It's only going to get worse with time. had it for about three weeks. First week wasn't too bad, sore throat, lymph node swollen like crazy. Second week was absolute hell. I Guess severity depends on the individual but it's horrible. It's some intense stuff, get better soon OP.

Pain goes away by third week. Throat will stay irritated for about 2-3 weeks following that and you will be extremely low on energy for about 2-3 months.
    I want my throat normal and appetite back.

I'm on about week three. Week one was fine just a sore throat. Week two was terrible week three for me seems to be the same. Hope mine starts improving this week then.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ya, I had it in highschool.

I went in to the dr because I was a bit tired. Other than that didn't even know I had it. Don't know how long it lasted coz I don't know when I started.

I have perma swollen nodes on the left side of my neck that I've been dealing with for the past 3 months. Had one biopsied, came back reactive. I wonder if I have mono again...
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    felt like chit for like 2 months straight a couple summers ago. was the worst. most fatigued ive ever been couldnt even get out of bed.

Originally Posted by TainteD7oh7 View Post
    felt like chit for like 2 months straight a couple summers ago. was the worst. most fatigued ive ever been couldnt even get out of bed.
    This long duration worries me. I'm half way though travelling all over the world alone. Just spent 4 days in a hotel room leaving only to find what little food I can manage to eat.

NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had it, didn't know I had it, trained through extreme tiredness for 2 months. Only found out I had it when I went to the docs because my throat was phucked after about 8 weeks of my tonsils progressively getting bigger from repeated infections. Everything made sense in hindsight, as soon as I found out I had glandular fever I immediately had an excuse to not do ****.

Most important thing is to drink loads of water, you get very dehydrated on it, watch out for pain in the left side of your abdomen just below your ribs too.

Originally Posted by NIguy View Post
    Had it, didn't know I had it, trained through extreme tiredness for 2 months. Only found out I had it when I went to the docs because my throat was phucked after about 8 weeks of my tonsils progressively getting bigger from repeated infections. Everything made sense in hindsight, as soon as I found out I had glandular fever I immediately had an excuse to not do ****.

Most important thing is to drink loads of water, you get very dehydrated on it, watch out for pain in the left side of your abdomen just below your ribs too.
    Spleen I felt that only once a few days ago. Probably a good thing I don't have tonsils or adenoids.

Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tested positive for it about two weeks ago after getting a sore throat and going to the dr. The doc thought it was just strep (I thought it was mono bc a bish I made out with just got it), so I got a strep test and a mono test... BOTH came back positive. (I tested for it about a year ago and it was negative so I know I haven't already had it) Anyways, I thought I was going to feel like chit and lose all my gains but not a single phuck has been given. My body conquered both with ease srs. Feel 95% normal right now. My throat was really sore last week but that's basically it. No fever. Only a little extra lethargy when working out. Good luck bro, hope you feel better soon. Make sure your spleen stays safe. and LOL at whoever said you're gonna be extremely low on energy for 2-3 months. Your attitude and mindset dictate the healing process more than most realize IMO.
    ***Georgia crew***

cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got it in first semester this year around finals - it sucked ass for 2-3 weeks.
    Gary Johnson
    2013 Investing Returns: 43.1%

Stock Positions:
    NASDAQ: AAPL
    TSE: TGL

NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pokerash View Post
    Spleen I felt that only once a few days ago. Probably a good thing I don't have tonsils or adenoids.
    I thought I had pulled a muscle down there, turns out it was the spleen lol.
    Dat der yellow urine with glandular fever, and dat der drier cum

Originally Posted by Juicy- View Post
    I tested positive for it about two weeks ago after getting a sore throat and going to the dr. The doc thought it was just strep (I thought it was mono bc a bish I made out with just got it), so I got a strep test and a mono test... BOTH came back positive. (I tested for it about a year ago and it was negative so I know I haven't already had it) Anyways, I thought I was going to feel like chit and lose all my gains but not a single phuck has been given. My body conquered both with ease srs. Feel 95% normal right now. My throat was really sore last week but that's basically it. No fever. Only a little extra lethargy when working out. Good luck bro, hope you feel better soon. Make sure your spleen stays safe. and LOL at whoever said you're gonna be extremely low on energy for 2-3 months. Your attitude and mindset dictate the healing process more than most realize IMO.
    Positive mindset. I'm going with that. Time to get out of bed and explore Tokyo. Haven't seen further than one block in 3 days.

SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SensationWhite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had it 2 ****in times.
    Side effect : Athritis (temprarly) , thyroid problems for life now (hyeprthyroid).
    Brb lost all gains 2 times , then had to take tonsils out 3rd times losing gainz.Quit the gym for 6 months now im at it again.Still got throat problems.I am not gonna make it.
    *Carlos Condit crew*

Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dpatt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Juicy- View Post
    Same thing happened to me back when I was like 16, both mono and strep. I was only really sick for like a week, a bit fatigued for maybe another week afterwards, I remember the first day I felt decent and went outside I walked up this hill near my house and felt completely dead after. Anyhow, I got over it pretty quick. A friend of mine had mono about a year before me, and he was out of school for almost a month. Guess it just varies from person to person. Positive mindset and lots of water is always a good idea though.