pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

need help getting my exact maintenance macros

36 yrs old
    6 foot tall
    191 lbs
    Follow me on twitter: @halconcr

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pipios View Post
    36 yrs old
    6 foot tall
    191 lbs
    Have you ever tracked your intake before, do you have any idea what you have been consuming and if you were gaining or loosing while on that plan?

It's a straightforward calculation for BMR, what your body burns doing nothing. Activity factor is the main variable. Your probably somewhere in between 1.3 and 1.6 based on Walking your route.

Katch-McArdle puts you at 1960 with 15% BF and an activity factor of 1.4 you would have an eastimated TDEE of 2744 which would be your estimated break even point. Weight and measure your food, record your intake on fitday or myfitpal for 2-4 weeks and adjust up or down 200 calories at a time until you get the level of exactness you desire, and remember its a moving target.

If you don't weight measure and track your intake, for a month you will never know your TDEE, gotta get committed to that project if you want to know.

Spoon feed charge waived.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post436716771

Refer to this thread, for further support, to check my calculations, and for alterations in the future. As your body fat fluctuates.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 05-13-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Have you ever tracked your intake before, do you have any idea what you have been consuming and if you were gaining or loosing while on that plan?

It's a straightforward calculation for BMR, what your body burns doing nothing. Activity factor is the main variable. Your probably somewhere in between 1.3 and 1.6 based on Walking your route.

Katch-McArdle puts you at 1960 with 15% BF and an activity factor of 1.4 you would have an eastimated TDEE of 2744 which would be your estimated break even point. Weight and measure your food, record your intake on fitday or myfitpal for 2-4 weeks and adjust up or down 200 calories at a time until you get the level of exactness you desire, and remember its a moving target.

If you don't weight measure and track your intake, for a month you will never know your TDEE, gotta get committed to that project if you want to know.

Spoon feed charge waived.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post436716771

Refer to this thread, for further support, to check my calculations, and for alterations in the future. As your body fat fluctuates.
    yeah never done that. I will now thanks

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) sicpsnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Track everything you put in your mouth for a week (kcals/fats/protons/carbs). If you gain weight, you're in a hypercaloric state. If you lose weight, you're in a hypocaloric state. If neither, ding ding ding. Divide the gram totals of your macros/kcals by 7 and you've found your maintenance. Then play with your numbers for desired results.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    36 yrs old
    6 foot tall
    191 lbs
    Were you thinking that someone was going to hand you your exact maintenance after posting these stats? It doesn't work that way. You must track and analyze.

However, if exact doesn't matter, then try 14 cals per pound (12 for a deficit and 16 for a surplus).
    David

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by DesertDude11 View Post
    Oh man what a great website Thank you!

I will use that one and see what happens. I have to buy a scale.

Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pipios there is only one way to accurately measure your basal metabolic caloric rate. I had mine measured using an indirect calorimeter using BodyGem at my fitness club done for $50 dollars.

http://metabolicratetest.com/

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh man what a great website Thank you!

I will use that one and see what happens. I have to buy a scale.
    YW, and yes a scale is a must.

Good luck!
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manospeed View Post
    Pipios there is only one way to accurately measure your basal metabolic caloric rate.
    http://metabolicratetest.com/
    Or he could monitor his food and activity level for a few weeks...for free. That way works exactly the same.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.