Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 4themostHIGH View Post
    I'm 3 weeks into a cycle? of BAM, and so far nothing. I"m eating plenty, 4000 calories, and i'm even taking 3 pills a day, instead of 2. I am however, taking it as a part of my PCT after an SD cycle, but i started it late into my PCT of Nolva at 40mg/day and Attack. So, should I try and take another bottle of BAM for 3 more weeks, or should I tray MassFX, even though they're basically the same. Or should I try XMASS? Please answer my questions, instead of really stupid, unhelpful replies like i've been getting.

Per the words of Author L. Rea, it is very possible that BAM may potentially cause a minor, yet insignificant amount of HPTA inhibition. In pct, the goal is obviously to restore normal HPTA function, and using a product that "might" cause a minor amount of HPTA inhibition, regardless of how insignificant, is not a chance I would want to take. So BAM is a no no for use in pct. After pct is a different story, but definitely not to be used during.

According to Dr. D, the mastermind behind MassFX, Mass FX is perfectly alright to use on a pct and "will change the way you view pct completely."
    Last edited by Biceps; 02-22-2007 at 10:10 AM.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 3 weeks into a cycle? of BAM, and so far nothing. I"m eating plenty, 4000 calories, and i'm even taking 3 pills a day, instead of 2. I am however, taking it as a part of my PCT after an SD cycle, but i started it late into my PCT of Nolva at 40mg/day and Attack. So, should I try and take another bottle of BAM for 3 more weeks, or should I tray MassFX, even though they're basically the same. Or should I try XMASS? Please answer my questions, instead of really stupid, unhelpful replies like i've been getting.

Per the words of Author L. Rea, it is very possible that BAM may potentially cause a minor, yet insignificant amount of HPTA inhibition. In pct, the goal is obviously to restore normal HPTA function, and using a product that "might" cause a minor amount of HPTA inhibition, regardless of how insignificant, is not a chance I would want to take. So BAM is a no no for use in pct. After pct is a different story, but definitely not to be used during.

According to Dr. D, the mastermind behind MassFX and 25R-Diol itself, Mass FX is perfectly alright to use on a pct and "will change the way you view pct completely."
    Last edited by Biceps; 02-22-2007 at 10:11 AM.

According to Dr. D, the mastermind behind MassFX and 25R-Diol itself, Mass FX is perfectly alright to use on a pct and "will change the way you view pct completely."
    Last edited by Biceps; 02-22-2007 at 10:11 AM.

4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

More BAM or MassFX?

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mass FX is very different from BAM. The main ingredient in Mass FX is dosed low in BAM- BAM is based off other ingredients. Just because you did not respond well to BAM has very little to do with the outcome of Mass FX if you decide to try it
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com

Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500)
    I just bought BAM. Most users will gain 10-15lbs and lose only 3lbs after the cycle and thats without PCT. I would try the BAM 2 months after a Superdrol cycle And see what happens. Using BAM or MASS Fx as a PCT doesnt seem to make much sence.

4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4themostHIGH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for the replies, but is there anybody here who is not a rep for AX? It's easy for a rep to tell me to buy MassFX, no offense, I do still very much appreciate your help though.

4themostHIGH

Sorry about what happened to your thread. bodybuilding.com was acting up last night and my response back to you got triple posted and put up above your original post somehow. They must have been updating or something.

Tellin' it like it is sublimejeh's Avatar
    sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sublimejeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for the replies, but is there anybody here who is not a rep for AX? It's easy for a rep to tell me to buy MassFX, no offense, I do still very much appreciate your help though.
    Hopefully somebody chimes in, but there are MANY logs on this forum you can check out as well as our home forum. Great feedback
    Justinh@shredded-rx.com