BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Short Attention Span/Mind Wandering when Reading/Can't Focus (Help me?)- 11 K reps

I can't seem to concentrate anymore and it's finals week I don't know what to do.

I used to be able to read something in one go and take in all the info without having to take notes.

Now I force myself to take notes, but I still can't concentrate that well.

What do you guys do when reading to stay focused on the material?
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

****ed Up knees crew

MMA/Boxing Brah

BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000) BIGNATEDENNIS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its probably stress and anxiety building up. Go to a peaceful place with little distractions. Used to reaad outside on the porch when studying (live out in middle of nowhere and like being outside. Make a cup of coffee or tea and sip it when you take a break. Its all about clearing your head brah

DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DieVerwandlung is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i read and retain information better if i am listening to music through headphones. it has helped me get through tedious textbooks. just a thought...

(chill music by the way)

you may need to take a good break and pick it up again later. you may be trying to overdo it. above ^ post was good advice too.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000) microsuede is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the same problem. Put on headphones and listen to this and the other vids he has, its done wonders for my study sessions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1vrwZ87G3I

==================================

The self proclaimed 'Procrastinator Eradicator' presents 'Laser Focus - Reloaded'...a new study aid which employs the simultaneous use of both binaurals and isochronics. (You'll need headphones to hear the binaurals). Play around with the volume - I personally prefer it to be quite low.

The purpose of the 7hz isochronic tone is to reduce stress and promote a relaxed state of mind that is conductive to effective study. The 40hz (gamma) binaural beat is designed to counterbalance the theta wave, inducing a highly focused state in which you can remain relaxed, yet at the same time zone right into your study.

Combined together, these frequencies form an effective combination, enabling you to not only breeze through your study, but also to enjoy the process, and most importantly, remember what you've learnt.

A lot of time was spent trying to find effective combinations of both beat and carrier (pitch) frequencies before I finally decided to settle with these. I had originally begun with a random set of carrier frequencies, but in order to establish some coherency, I used frequencies corresponding to harmonious musical keys.

The subliminal messages are the same as those used in Study Aid 12...

"I complete my tasks and attain my goals"
    "I have the motivation to succeed"
    "All my senses are in focus"
    "My mind is alert and attentive"
    "I can easily focus my attention"
    "I am able to maintain my focus"
    "I enjoy studying"

If you are new to brain entrainment in general, please stick with it and you will soon discover that this amazing technology can add a new dimension to your study.
    Black Crew
    Financial Engineering Crew
    Stop Being a xxxxx Crew