lagwagon94521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dereks Pre/during/post wrkout shake

I will be using this everyworkout when i bulk. It seemes to make sense.
    I ride a bike to the gym before I go to school so i will drink the preworkout shake before i ride to the gym.
    Preworkout shake 15 Grams EAA's with 30 Grams dextrose and 5 Grams BCAA.
    Then during workout out 15 BCAA with 30 Grams dextrose.
    Then N-large II with 5 grams BCAA. Then I go to school just down the street from the gym.
    Also i have found BCAA but cant find EAA's, any tips on where to find them. Most Amino acid supps have NEAA as well as EAA. Does this really matter or should i just take some sort of Amino Acid supp??
    "Feeling like a termite choking on the splinters"

Oh ****, I had a Dream that every other person in this country is a fat lazy slob...oh ****

Fine...ignore me and stay small

Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also i have found BCAA but cant find EAA's, any tips on where to find them. Most Amino acid supps have NEAA as well as EAA. Does this really matter or should i just take some sort of Amino Acid supp??
    You could use a scoop of whey also.
    It's better to be cynical than naive.

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive only seen ice which costs a shiet load, u could alwyas buy them sep in pill form but that'd be expesive, ru using pills or pwder bcaas?

Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_SD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by blinkboy99
    ive only seen ice which costs a shiet load, u could alwyas buy them sep in pill form but that'd be expesive, ru using pills or pwder bcaas?
    Ice seemed expensive until I looked at the amount of servings. It comes out to under $0.32 per serving. I just ordered some grape. I also ordered some Vendetta to give it a shot. Vendetta is not so cheap per serving though.

lagwagon94521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was thinking of using twinlabs amino fuel in the liquid form. i can get it for pretty much nothing. Any way il take i look at venndetta and ice.
    "Feeling like a termite choking on the splinters"

Oh ****, I had a Dream that every other person in this country is a fat lazy slob...oh ****

Fine...ignore me and stay small

lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Greg_SD
    Ice seemed expensive until I looked at the amount of servings. It comes out to under $0.32 per serving. I just ordered some grape. I also ordered some Vendetta to give it a shot. Vendetta is not so cheap per serving though.

Yeah, Vendetta does cost a lot. I just ordered 1 bottle of ICE and 3 bottles of Vendetta myself. Cost me over $150.

I didn’t shop around enough, lol. I just noticed that 1 fast 400 has both cheaper than bb.com.

lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed that too. I also ordered from bb.com, spent about 8 dollars more just on ICE. I didn't order from 1 fast 400 dot com because their return policy sucks!

"1 fast 400 .com does not issue direct refunds for the products sold via the online store or by phone transaction. All refunds regarding defective products and guarantees must be taken up directly with the respective manufacturer, if and only if they offer such a policy. All products sold on this site are not guaranteed effective by the owners of this site; product descriptions are merely a copy of information found on the manufacturer web's site, and hence, we are not directly responsible for the claims made about the products. We do ask that feedback regarding the effectiveness of the merchandise be posted on this site, as to allow other consumers to make informed decisions."

That's total BS!

Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboywang14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude, you get a shiyat load of all the BCAA's (essential, non, and the other ones that are in between) in Optimum Nutritrions 100% whey, as well as 3.8 g of glutamine. Put in one and a half scoops in a drink and you get ur 5 or so g of glutamine and ur reccomended BCAA's and the good whey protein. Costs alot less than purchasing each seperately.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    VENDETTA!!! This product is awesome. The whole purpose of only consuming EAA (the BCAA are extra ) is as follows.
    Posted by Par Dues:
    1. EAA's acutely stimulate protein synthesis to a greater degree than NEAAs

2. Free-form amino acids are superior for absorption/uptake.

3. Nutrient absorption is decreases during exercise, as blood flow is diverted to working tissues

4. From 2 and 3, free-form offers advantages to whole protein sources

5. Amino acids compete for uptake at the cell level, thus a combination could limit EAA uptake into the cell

6. From 1 and 5, EAA only should be superior for acute protein synthesis

7. Pulse feeding provides greater protein synthesis vs. steady state feeding, so there is an advantage to hitting it hard

8. Blood flow and amino acid uptake, to the muscle fiber/cell, is increased by exercise.

9. From 7 and 8, exercise would be a good time to increase protein synthesis as much as possible and as quickly as possible

10. From 1-9, a nice bolus of EAAs, particularly around the workout period, should be superior to a bolus of whole protein, for increasing protein synthesis and LBM, even if they provide the same amount of EAAs

Everything I have read has supported this. As a natural bodybuilding, I look for ways to improve my diet, especially around training. Some people say "Oh EAA and BCAA are too expensive." You also have to think about the cost/benefit ratio. If I have to pay alittle more for EAA and BCAA (as compared to buying whey) I'll do it if it means better results. Also, if you are going to buy supplements, why not buy the best? I see so many people wasting money on hyped up junk supplements who are not willing to buy those scientifically proven to be effective amino acids. As soon as my contest is over, I will be following the EXACT protocol outlined in my article. I will be using VENDETTA and ICE as the are the best priced and actually taste good. If you have ever taken unflavored BCAA you know what I mean

So in the end, it boils down to whether or not you want to use the most potent supplements available and actually get the most bang for your buck. I'm not trying to sell supplements here. I don't care if people don't follow my protocol. All I know is I will.

BTW, I'd be extremely interested in having those who are planning on following this protocol take their weight and girth measurements and send me updates like every 4 weeks. If you are interested in doing this, email with "A3 participant" participant in the subject.