Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

aesthetic crew landing at amsterdam airport tonight. any amsterdam brahs wanna go

landing around 4:20am. should be at arrivals around 4:50-5am

any brahs interested in joining me? we will wait them up at the international arrivals place. i got 1 other brah coming with me.

if your interested PM me and ill give you the flight # (wont post in public)

findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10) findyourselfbra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhhhhhh gay

superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    L o fukkin L

Edit: starting reps 23

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by findyourselfbra View Post
    landing around 4:20am. should be at arrivals around 4:50-5am

any brahs interested in joining me? we will wait them up at the international arrivals place. i got 1 other brah coming with me.

if your interested PM me and ill give you the flight # (wont post in public)
    Are you fuking srs? Greeting them when they land & getting up for some random ozzies at 4 in the morning? Can't tell if srs.

If srs though, you are one pathetic kunt mate, srs, I can understand that you respect them for being friends with Az/having a great physique, but for the love of god, the fact that you're getting up early in the morning just to see them for 5 minutes at the airport & probably ask them for a picture to put on your FB, makes you the most awkward, cocksucking ******* on this forum.

What's next? Paying for their hotel rooms? Taking them out to dinner? Washing their underwear with your tongue?

note: this is coming from someone who respects them, no hater-talk

BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrohemianRat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe you zukk their dik?

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScudBro View Post
    Are you fuking srs? Greeting them when they land & getting up for some random ozzies at 4 in the morning? Can't tell if srs.

If srs though, you are one pathetic kunt mate, srs, I can understand that you respect them for being friends with Az/having a great physique, but for the love of god, the fact that you're getting up early in the morning just to see them for 5 minutes at the airport & probably ask them for a picture to put on your FB, makes you the most awkward, cocksucking ******* on this forum.

What's next? Paying for their hotel rooms? Taking them out to dinner? Washing their underwear with your tongue?
    this. op is a *******
    I was doing some bench and beside me was man 1 doing bench too. Out of nowhere comes man 2, and this word for word what they said to each other. With no expression or emotion in their voice

man 2: you gettin dat muney *****?
    man 1: you know I'm getting dat muney *****
    man 2: aight keep gettin dat muney *****
    man 1: you know I keep gettin dat muney *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000) superdat1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you enjoy hugging shrunken nuts OP?

What's your game plan...kiss their feet and tell them how joocy they look?

RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats pathetic

im actually fasting (ramadan) so i stay up till 4 usually. even if i was not fasting id still be up around that time.

yes we will wait them up. get some pics, maybe get something to eat then head back home. they will go to their hotel or w/e and leave tomorrow for belgium.

already got portable speakers with me. will be blasting W&W Alpha as they walk in. might record

OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now if you were to tell us you are meeting up with them out of a rage to attack them, i'd understand, but you are one giant phucking ******* for meeting them otherwise. phuck you kunt

Originally Posted by OceanOfPiss View Post
    Now if you were to tell us you are meeting up with them out of a rage to attack them, i'd understand, but you are one giant phucking ******* for meeting them otherwise. phuck you kunt
    this doesnt make sense. i live literally 20 mins away from the airport. jump on the bus and im there in 15-20

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im actually fasting (ramadan) so i stay up till 4 usually. even if i was not fasting id still be up around that time.

yes we will wait them up. get some pics, maybe get something to eat then head back home. they will go to their hotel or w/e and leave tomorrow for belgium.

already got portable speakers with me. will be blasting W&W Alpha as they walk in. might record
    Dear ****ing lord, be glad your dad doesn't know you posted this or he'd behead you.

You do realize they're gonna look at you like your somekind of awkward penguin right?

You're pathetic bro

edit: also lol at OP's reps going down from 23 to 18, gj fellow neggers

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How pathetic is that? Are you going to flash your tits and ask for an autograph on your shirt as well?

Steady getting blown DanielGhita's Avatar
    DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao wat een kk homo
    Hjb kkjood

Waar een wil is is een weg!

Dear ****ing lord, be glad your dad doesn't know you posted this or he'd behead you.

You do realize they're gonna look at you like your somekind of awkward penguin right?

You're pathetic bro
    holy fuk ur a sad kunt bro. i already spoke to ozcan (supaturk) via skype. he said it'd be cool to meet some miscers irl.

not everyone is awkward as you americans.

Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    How pathetic is that? Are you going to flash your tits and ask for an autograph on your shirt as well?
    no just say hi. have something to eat. troll some/joke around then head back around 6 or so.

danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thread backfire i repeat thread backfire

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do it and post a video brah
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

holy fuk ur a sad kunt bro.
    Oh the irony

Originally Posted by DanielGhita View Post
    lmao wat een kk homo
    kom dan 5uur schiphol kzie je daar. kgeef je 1 stoot kaolo mi pang pang en je ligt sahbi. w8 maar

Registered User UnknownQuantity's Avatar
    UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500) UnknownQuantity is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can't you just meet them when they're out clubbing or at a social event of some kind? Meeting them for the first time when they land in at the airport like they are celebs is super ****gy.
    People who rep me get ripped. Srs.

Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're going to the airport to say hello for 5 minutes to a bunch of random dudes who are only known because of Zyzz....

...lol

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do something like this

Sanity Is Not Statistical Rinpoche's Avatar
    Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    landing around 4:20 am. lol
    THE SINGULARITY IS NEARING

RC: GALICKGUNVEGETA squeak419

I always have reps. I always rep anyone for no particular reason.

Originally Posted by UnknownQuantity View Post
    Can't you just meet them when they're out clubbing or at a social event of some kind? Meeting them for the first time when they land in at the airport like they are celebs is super ****gy.
    i cant brah. theyre heading to belgium first thing tomorrow

Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Yoisino is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    At least post a video. That **** would actually be funny.

cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kom dan 5uur schiphol kzie je daar. kgeef je 1 stoot kaolo mi pang pang en je ligt sahbi. w8 maar
    Im dutch, this directly translates to

"I hope I get to taste their cum, chestbrah is soooooo hot, i just wanna give supaturk a big sloppy kiss on the lips...I wonder if I can convince them to spend the night at my house hehehe <3"
    Life is a Simulation Crew