Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDontPlay247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cds2011 View Post
    logged in just to neg you, strong argument *******
    It may not be 100% truth but if you don't think there's some truth to this argument then you're in denial.

Men= think with their dicks

Women= all on that emotional ****gytime chit

Yes there are cases when women just whore themselves around but most of the time when bitches cheat while they're in a relationship; they do it out of emotion moreso than because they just want some dick.

Tell me I'm wrong *******.
    How far do we have to stretch the truth, to fit the lifestyles borrowed and overdue?- Nujabes R.I.P.

TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TainteD7oh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wanted to get my GF the newest Iphone for christmas. She had an upgrade ready but I didn't want her to find out I was getting her the phone. I decided to use my mom's upgrade instead so I could have the surprise factor for the present. We have different carriers (AT&T / Verizon) so the phones we were upgrading to wouldn't work with each other's networks. She tried to put her info into the phone I gave her, we realized it wouldn't work so instead we used her upgrade and gave the original upgrade back to my mom.

Few weeks later, my mom goes to turn on her upgrade and because my girls info was still in the phone, she gets bombarded with texts from a guy saying **** like "oh you scratch and scream when you're on top" and chit. I feel worse for my mom having to come and tell me she was getting the messages. I don't think i've ever been so mad in the entirety of my life

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IDontPlay247 View Post
    It may not be 100% truth but if you don't think there's some truth to this argument then you're in denial.

Yes there are cases when women just whore themselves around but most of the time when bitches cheat while they're in a relationship; they do it out of emotion moreso than because they just want some dick.

Ur a beta ******* if you think this.

KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000) KloWnZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -Had dated ex gf for 4.5 years. Best friend, in love with her, identical hobbies, blah blah blah
    -She went to study abroad in AUS for a semester
    -Was going to break up but she insisted that we should stay together
    -I buy ticket to visit her for her last two weeks there
    -She cheats on me 1.5 weeks after getting there with a kid from my college that we had never even met before
    -I break up with her but agree to get back together after she agrees to numerous terms (Yes beta, yes huge mistake)
    -She stops drinking and keeps me as updated as was possible being half way around the world
    -She wanted me to live with her the following school year but I told her no
    -This leads her to get mad at me and sure enough she starts drinking again (little over halfway through her trip)
    -For the next month she is kind of distant but still skypes me, calls me, emails, etc
    -I ask her before my trip to AUS came up if she had cheated on me again or if there was anything I should know so that I could cancel my trip, everything is fine she says (asked her this multiple times)
    -I get there and everything is fine, except she is kind of weird towards me.. wouldn't show affection in public (all her friends there knew who I was.. had met them via skype and talked to them multiple times)
    -I was there for 2 weeks, should have asked AUS brahs if I could stay with them because my jimmies were rustled with how she was acting
    -Get back and she is still distant and denies over and over that she ever cheated on me again
    -Finally got her to admit it 6 months later because she wanted to get back together... She had had a month long relationship with another American guy that was studying abroad
    -That 2k money gone to waste... though I did see a lot of cool stuff such as the great barrier reef and what not

FUARKKKK those feels brahs... I cannot trust females anymore brahs.. It's been 1.5 years since I ended it and I still rage when I think about her betrayal. It's not even the first time she cheated on me that enrages me, it's how she did it again after I went against everything I stood for and gave her another chance. Have not dated another girl since because I simply do not trust females anymore

We're all gonna make it brahs

zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zenith92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    i'm a beta *******
    are you for real? please be trolling I've never read anything more retarded. Man you're a huge ****ing bitch. Grow some balls god damnit.

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)

You're right to some extent i suppose, but then that means women are more likely to cheat...because of how emotional they are.

But yeah, i believe girls do cheat because they want new dick, for the thrill..etc

AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    actually could use some advice.. this could be long:

Been with my gf for nearly 2 years, then she suddenly started to spend time with one my best friends at that time. When i found that out (she didn't tell me) i was quite angry and things started to get complicated (had a lot of fights). During that time i went to barcelona with my class and when i got back a week later she told that the "friend" of mine kissed her... few days later she told me that it wasn't just a kiss... He was drunk, she was drunk and he (apperantly) talked her into it... Well they had sex, she explained it to me in a way it sounded like he raped her (which obviously wasn't the case, she was down but she did not wanted to tell me that.. sloot...)

Well i told her to **** off and left right away... even splapped her a bit... Few days later i drove to the guy and told him to come out, i wanted to punch that kid to death... Well, he did not come out. Pussy ***got.

After that i tried to forget her.. didn't work. Few weeks later we came back together, i wanted to forgive her because i really love that girl. It wasn't easy and it worked out for a few months until i realized that i just can't get over the fact that she betrayed me. (That was the time i started to work out, even one positive thing about a break up)

WELL. That was one year ago.

Bout 3 months ago (after another relationship with another girl) i called her. Out of nowhere... She didn't expected it all. I told her that i had to think about her all the time (which was true) and that i just can't forget the good times we had together. Aaaand we tried it again, which brings us back to now.

Summer is coming here in austria and i get A LOT of female attention now that i got a decent body which i really like, also i'm not so happy with my girl, i don't even know why, it just doesn't feel right at the moment...

What shall i do? Keep hoping that the relationship gets better or enjoy my life with all the sloots?

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    biggest sign I've experienced is if she's on her phone texting all the time

means she isnt interested and may as well break up. SRS
    dont waste your time with chicks who text when ur around

if youre not the center of attention for her somethin's wrong

my last ex i had wrapped around my finger for pretty much all of last year and i noticed her not saying much at dinner one night she took me out for food, and she was texting a lot. she got up really quickly to get more food and i thought might as well go too cuz plate almost empty, and she was talking to another dude with no food on her plate. i just walked past them, and she was showing more red flags.

trust your red flags guise, I actually made a list for the last one and she was normally in love with me legit, but then they started popping up and my gut was right.
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dated this girl for 3 years. Never once cheated on her, could have, should have, but didn't. Everything was good blah blah. But my family seriously owns the town I live in. Most of the businesses and property and very respected. People talk in a town of 1100 people... I start getting phone calls while I am away at college from random people telling me that her car is at this dudes place, and so on. So I confront her with the whole "We live in a small town, and people talk.. Is there anything you think I should know?" and this goes on for a long time She fiercly denies it. Now it's just game on. We were chilling one night and I brought up something I heard on the radio "If your partner cheated on you just one time, and it would never happen again, would you still want to know?" and she freaks. Like "Of course I would, why, did you cheat on me?!?" Fast forward to spring break. She tries to break up with me in her car, and says " I just don't feel like I'm supposed to be with you" I Look her in the eye and say "anything else? No? About time..Thanks for nothing" kissed her on the cheek and got out laughing. She had the most dumbfounded look on her face as she drove away crying.

Cliffs-
    3 year relationship
    she cheats
    I find out before she thinks I do
    turns into war
    OP wins
    she takes OPs soul and beta-ness away for good.
    >Country Strong Crew<

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AdrianAve View Post
    Few days later i drove to the guy and told him to come out, i wanted to punch that kid to death... Well, he did not come out. Pussy ***got.
    skimmed and found this gem, no matter what bro ur beef should not be with the guy. even if she claims rape (which my last GF did against her recent ex) it's usually BS and just her making excuses to feel like she's not morally ****ed. my ex is an INTENSE christian yet somehow her bf "raped her" several times, meanwhile she said she didnt even say no, but it was still rape... fecking mind = blown how they lie to themselves and us
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by XxDecayxX View Post
    yay! forever alone club level 99......... fridays & saturdays to play video games....yeahhhh this is soooooo awesoommme.....

wait.

FML.
    Would rather play videos on friday nights than walk into a room with a girl I've spent $1000+ on getting piped by 2+ dudes.

Also, I said get into a serious relationship with, doesn't mean not smash chicks here and there
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdrianAve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    skimmed and found this gem, no matter what bro ur beef should not be with the guy. even if she claims rape (which my last GF did against her recent ex) it's usually BS and just her making excuses to feel like she's not morally ****ed. my ex is an INTENSE christian yet somehow her bf "raped her" several times, meanwhile she said she didnt even say no, but it was still rape... fecking mind = blown how they lie to themselves and us
    if it just was some random guy i would totally agree with you. But he was one of my best friends at that time AND even was present when i first met my girlfriend years ago. He was one of the last persons i would suspected to do something like that.

Yeah i wrote that too, it obviously didn't happen the way she told me... I'm quite sure that she wanted it

ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000)
    dear god i hope some of you are trolling. my heart hurts from reading this chit! wtf mayne??
    Admit it, I have jimmied your rustles, haven't I?

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ckbe View Post
    dear god i hope some of you are trolling. my heart hurts from reading this chit! wtf mayne??
    Sloots gon sloot
    After I figured it out-playing the game.
    >Country Strong Crew<

Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zakarot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never had a gf...these feels i do not know...

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for over 6 years, but it's not exactly what I'd call an emotionally satisfying relationship. I've caught her cheating with her ex-bf many times over in the first 3 years of our relationship, but I've let those slide because I thought she was a great girl didn't want to lose her (another issue worth its own r/Relationships thread in and of itself, but I digress).
    At any rate, fast forward 3 years later. We've had hiccups, but at the very least I was happy to think that her ex-bf was complete a thing of the past and I had finally gotten over some of the trust issues I had in the first 3 years of our relationship.

My girlfriend was quite the anti-gamer back in the day, so you can imagine my surprise and delight when she finally asked me to teach her how to play a particular RTS title I played back in the early 2000s.
    We'd play well into the night most days, but because of the game's age I eventually got sick of it and went on to other titles. My girlfriend on the other hand, still plays to this day and has made lots of friends, particularly in Europe.
    Which would have been fine and dandy. I have no problem with her making friends on the Internet and finding a hobby to pour her spare time into. After all, she's been unemployed for over 4 years and has seemingly lost all interest in finding a job (another issue that deserves its own thread).

But then I come home early from work one day and discover one of her clan mates calling her "babe" and sending her kiss emoticons. I confront her about it, and she assured me that it's all a one-way street with this guy, and she has no intention of pursuing anything him because "he's from a poor Eastern European country and is not as rich as you" (her words. HUGE red flag, but I again digress).
    Then came the increasingly odd and secretive behavior on her part. Whereas she used to share memes and content she'd find on the Internet with me on a regular basis, she now keeps half her window hidden from view, and has even gone to the extent of purchasing a chair with a high backrest that makes it impossible to take cursory glances at her screen.
    So I wrote a keylogger, planted it on her PC two months ago, and promptly forgot all about it. That is, until a recent episode two days that once again flared my suspicions.
    I just finishing scouring the logs literally 5 minutes ago and discovered she's had cam sex with this guy once in the last few months. I also discovered several instances where they had chat sex but she refused to turn on her cam because her "brother is at the computer behind her".

Because of conflicting schedules and timezones issues (we're in Asia, clan is in Eastern Europe) however, they have not had the opportunity for a repeat performance and have slowly drifted apart in the last few weeks, but she now has 2 more potential replacements in the pipes.

I've also discovered that she has edited me out of her life as far as her "real" online profiles are concerned. Her official profiles show the typical info - In a relationship with me, etc., etc.,. but her "real" online profiles show no trace of a boyfriend, and contain references to the "brother" she shares her apartment with. Note that we've been living together for about as long as we've been together.
    Needless to say, I'm shocked and angry. I don't want to lose her, but I'm rather sick of constantly having to compete with someone else for her affection. Plus, I technically violated her privacy - which I'm sure is something she will likely bring up (in a fit of outrage, mind you) if and when I do decide to confront her. So I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'yo homes smell ya later', looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my Game of Thrones as the Prince of Bel-Air.
    Lol got me. Haven't gotten bel-aired in a while

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrWavey View Post
    holy sloots gon sloot brah

can you still trust wimmenz after dat?
    Not even a little bit. It's a shame really because I've always been faithful, and very trusting because it's a cornerstone of relationships. But after so many times I'm ****ed up in the trust department.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    Not sure if srs...it was his friend, you have every right to be mad at the dude if HE chose to betray YOU

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PretzelFuker View Post
    Came home from work to find her blowing a BBC on the couch, with her panties around her ankles. My heart dropped into my stomach and I got light headed. I'm still with her though.
    the f*ck?

DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50) DYELP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    itt miscers who date whores. hopefully you kids have learned something from this. don't date whores and don't commit to a girl until you actually know her...
    you stupid **** one day you'll figure it out. do you really think the miscers itt didn't try to get good girls and think they were in normal relationships? this **** happens out of no where most of the time

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're wrong *******. Girls are tempted by and hot for new dick just as strong as men lust for strange pussy

Location: Manchester / Nottingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PretzelFuker View Post
    Came home from work to find her blowing a BBC on the couch, with her panties around her ankles. My heart dropped into my stomach and I got light headed. I'm still with her though.
    u wot m8?

^^^^^^^^wuizard

Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azamatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Am I the only guy on the misc who hasn't been cheated on lol

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuk brahs, i don't even know what to say. This is depressing

TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheTiggerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AdrianAve View Post
    actually could use some advice.. this could be long:

Been with my gf for nearly 2 years, then she suddenly started to spend time with one my best friends at that time. When i found that out (she didn't tell me) i was quite angry and things started to get complicated (had a lot of fights). During that time i went to barcelona with my class and when i got back a week later she told that the "friend" of mine kissed her... few days later she told me that it wasn't just a kiss... He was drunk, she was drunk and he (apperantly) talked her into it... Well they had sex, she explained it to me in a way it sounded like he raped her (which obviously wasn't the case, she was down but she did not wanted to tell me that.. sloot...)

Well i told her to **** off and left right away... even splapped her a bit... Few days later i drove to the guy and told him to come out, i wanted to punch that kid to death... Well, he did not come out. Pussy ***got.

After that i tried to forget her.. didn't work. Few weeks later we came back together, i wanted to forgive her because i really love that girl. It wasn't easy and it worked out for a few months until i realized that i just can't get over the fact that she betrayed me. (That was the time i started to work out, even one positive thing about a break up)

WELL. That was one year ago.

Bout 3 months ago (after another relationship with another girl) i called her. Out of nowhere... She didn't expected it all. I told her that i had to think about her all the time (which was true) and that i just can't forget the good times we had together. Aaaand we tried it again, which brings us back to now.

Summer is coming here in austria and i get A LOT of female attention now that i got a decent body which i really like, also i'm not so happy with my girl, i don't even know why, it just doesn't feel right at the moment...

What shall i do? Keep hoping that the relationship gets better or enjoy my life with all the sloots?
    you'll never let go that she cheated on you, it will always be in the back of your mind. you need to get rid of her because, even if she were to stay loyal to you forever, it will always be in the back of your mind. not worth it brotha

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    What you need to understand is, when a guy cheats on a girl it's never "personal". It's just that we are horny fukers and love the feels of a new pussy. We are much more likely to just love a woman but want sex with other women, but have a very specific love for one that isn't just sex than women are. It's just the way we are as men. But when a woman does cheat, you just know it was for a lot more than just to fuk the guy. That's why you will very rarely find a guy who stays with his girl if she cheats, but you will find a woman who stays with a guy after he cheats, because she knows he holds a soft spot for her other than just her pussy.
    Quoted for truth... Men are biologically designed to have sex with as many different partners as possible.. Women aren't ; that's why it hits SO much harder.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I completely disagree. Maybe some people are blind or maybe the people you hang around are old school, but the sad fact is that men 18-26 represent what I would say to be the first group to be more emotional than the same age group of women. More and more I see and hear about men crying their eyes out begging their girls not to leave. I see guys being indecisive and weak. Being very emotional in general. Guys aren't raised to be real men these days. And I'm not talking this bullsh*t notion of "alpha" the Misc tries to instill but rather a true man. I think the increasing amounts of single parents and lack of presence of a strong male figure has caused a lot of issues for guys our age.

On a second note, you can't generalize. Guys may scientifically have sex on the mind more often but that doesn't mean they think with their dick. I think about punching people that annoy me in the face a lot, doesn't mean I ever actually do it. Some girls are more sexual, some guys are more sexual. Some guys are more considerate and thoughtful and faithful and some girls are the same. It is just far to dependent on the individual to generalize like this. Things are way different now than even 10 years ago.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NonSmoker View Post
    Quoted for truth... Men are biologically designed to have sex with as many different partners as possible.. Women aren't ; that's why it hits SO much harder.
    While we may struggle with it a bit more, I think guys try to use this as an excuse. A true "alpha male" is one that can control his own urges and desires and exercise discipline. So even if it is more difficult for us, doesn't mean that gives us more of an excuse to cheat and it doesn't mean that it hurts any less for the girl who gets cheated on.

Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Embarraza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    3 guys!! thats crazy

any pics of her?
    Don't want misc detectives in here so nope, but yeah 3 guys....feels bad man.
    *Always on a cut crew*
    *Want to be on a bulk crew*
    *Calibrah crew*
    *Constantly dresses like Buzz Lightyear crew*

DL: 424lbs
    S: 405lbs
    B: 300lbs

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Azamatt View Post
    Am I the only guy on the misc who hasn't been cheated on lol
    You may have been cheated on the most, you may have just never found out...unless you've never had a gf, you can't say 100% that you haven't been cheated on