Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow Is Dendrobium WORTH IT?

Yes/no

for losing bodyfat/ and energy pre workout?

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Helenthor View Post
    Yes/no

for losing bodyfat/ and energy pre workout?
    Dendrobium is being touted as a substitute to DMAA (1,3 dimethylamylamine).

Some of the benefits suggested from using this ingredient are –

Increased energy levels

Mood elevation due to it having naturally occurring forms of Phenylethylamine which is known to boost moods and intensify focus with the higher doses making people feel happy and confident.

Boosts metabolism. The Dendrobium extract is a stimulant. But it is said that it does not restrict bloodflow like other stimulants do which will therefore allow for better recovery between sets, allowing nutrients to be delivered into the muscles without restriction and so deliver better results in the gym.

Other benefits are said to give improvements in breathing capabilities, increased functioning of the body and has various healing properties.

It is also said to have a few possible side effects as it contains several chemicals that could have certain effects on the body but they haven’t actually been evaluated as of yet. Some of which are –

Possibility to lower blood pressure
    Increase in blood sugar levels
    Reduce pain
    Could increase the chance of seizures

I have used a few DMAA based products and a little sceptical on whether anything will be as good without actually being made synthetically.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Dendrobium is being touted as a substitute to DMAA (1,3 dimethylamylamine).

Some of the benefits suggested from using this ingredient are –

Increased energy levels

Mood elevation due to it having naturally occurring forms of Phenylethylamine which is known to boost moods and intensify focus with the higher doses making people feel happy and confident.

Boosts metabolism. The Dendrobium extract is a stimulant. But it is said that it does not restrict bloodflow like other stimulants do which will therefore allow for better recovery between sets, allowing nutrients to be delivered into the muscles without restriction and so deliver better results in the gym.

Other benefits are said to give improvements in breathing capabilities, increased functioning of the body and has various healing properties.

It is also said to have a few possible side effects as it contains several chemicals that could have certain effects on the body but they haven’t actually been evaluated as of yet. Some of which are –

Possibility to lower blood pressure
    Increase in blood sugar levels
    Reduce pain
    Could increase the chance of seizures

I have used a few DMAA based products and a little sceptical on whether anything will be as good without actually being made synthetically.
    thank you for your help

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On it's own, I don't feel it's worth it, the half life for the effects is far too short. The way it's combined in Detonate and Craze, it's very effective.

The stuff just like pretty much all fat burners, will not directly burn fat though. Use fat burners to help curb your appetite as well as give you a boost of energy and mood elevation if you're on a more aggressive cut.

The way it's formulated in something like Craze makes it superior to DMAA for focus and mood. Craze is not very energy stim heavy though but you can always add another 50-100 mg of caffeine to get yourself to that energy buzz if that's your thing.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like the above poster said, its better when used in conjunction with other stimulants, poor as a stand-alone.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Like the above poster said, its better when used in conjunction with other stimulants, poor as a stand-alone.
    When Dendrobium was first introduced it was suggested a replacement for DMAA! DMAA stand alone is a very good ingredient, Dendrobium is not! So my point on this fact is that if it is added to other stims to become better then how do we know that the Dendrobium has given any enhancement to a product as it could merely be hidden by the other stims effects?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not just poor, practically useless standalone. Stuff lasts 15 minutes tops, more like 10 minutes though.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When Dendrobium was first introduced it was suggested a replacement for DMAA! DMAA stand alone is a very good ingredient, Dendrobium is not! So my point on this fact is that if it is added to other stims to become better then how do we know that the Dendrobium has given any enhancement to a product as it could merely be hidden by the other stims effects?

I hated DMAA stand alone. Just made nauseous. But if I took 15-25 mg with around 150-200 mg of caff it really shined then. But stand alone it might be good for people, but for me, it was worthless.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Because if you take Detonate and Craze, they have similar effects with the common denominator being the dendrobium. I believe that dendrobium also have similarities to PEA and they do work synergistic-ally. If you look at the stims in Detonate, apart from PEA and the dendro, it's basically just green tea extract. I know how green tea extract works on me and I know that my tolerance builds up to green tea extract incredibly fast and I can tell you that it does not give the dendro+PEA feel.

I hated DMAA stand alone. Just made nauseous. But if I took 15-25 mg with around 150-200 mg of caff it really shined then. But stand alone it might be good for people, but for me, it was worthless.
    The point is though that just about anyone who has used DMAA has felt its effects (good and bad) and introducing it to other stims actually lessens the effects as in it is controlled a little better within the body.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Because if you take Detonate and Craze, they have similar effects with the common denominator being the dendrobium. I believe that dendrobium also have similarities to PEA and they do work synergistic-ally. If you look at the stims in Detonate, apart from PEA and the dendro, it's basically just green tea extract. I know how green tea extract works on me and I know that my tolerance builds up to green tea extract incredibly fast and I can tell you that it does not give the dendro+PEA feel.
    It could be a possibility that the use of other stims can increase the effectiveness of Dendrobium, but the Dendrobium has to have some good effectiveness stand alone other wise the amount of other stims used to give the kick would have to be a lot more than being used in some products IMO.

Some of reading i have been doing about Dendrobium hasnt actually convinced me that it really does much of anything unless in large doses.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

It could be a possibility that the use of other stims can increase the effectiveness of Dendrobium, but the Dendrobium has to have some good effectiveness stand alone other wise the amount of other stims used to give the kick would have to be a lot more than being used in some products IMO.

Some of reading i have been doing about Dendrobium hasnt actually convinced me that it really does much of anything unless in large doses.
    Well, I have tried dendrobium in tea (I'm Chinese so, yeah, Chinese stinky teas FTW). It has a notable effect but the duration of the effects are indeed very short lived. So it is in fact effective but the problem again is that the half life is far too short. So looking at Detonate and Craze, it appears that combining dendro with PEAs and I guess with some caffeine, does extend the half life SIGNIFICANTLY.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Well, I have tried dendrobium in tea (I'm Chinese so, yeah, Chinese stinky teas FTW). It has a notable effect but the duration of the effects are indeed very short lived. So it is in fact effective but the problem again is that the half life is far too short. So looking at Detonate and Craze, it appears that combining dendro with PEAs and I guess with some caffeine, does extend the half life SIGNIFICANTLY.
    I will be giving the Detonate a go to see how effective it can be. I wont use the Craze after all the issues in the past however.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

I will be giving the Detonate a go to see how effective it can be. I wont use the Craze after all the issues in the past however.
    Detonate is pretty good. I ran a bottle of it. The green tea stuff puts you in a happy mood but my tolerance builds up to that quick and the effects of green tea goes away for me after a week and a half to two weeks of straight usage. You will get pretty sick focus and drive off of Detonate though. It's good stuff, but definitely not all bananas like Craze

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is a different comparison to DMAA, mostly because with DMAA you are seeking that one compound. With Dendrobium we are talking about the whole plant, not a particular active or group of active compounds within it. The real test would be if you could take the exact extract used in a product and compare/contrast. Unless you know exactly what it is standardized for and at what amounts that will be pretty difficult though.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kandyzhu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Obviously, Dendrobium Extract is safer than DMAA!

WHY Containing DMAA products currently in the EU and other countries in the world to be withdrawn? because DMAA can cause a range of health problems, including high blood pressure, nausea, cerebral hemorrhage, stroke and even death.

WHY some experts even say that Dendrobium Extract might be the next HOT supplement and it is the replacement for DMAA?

1. The Noble Dendrobium, Dendrobium nobile, is a member of the family Orchidaceae, a kind of orchids. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is one of the most widespread ornamental members of the family.

2. From the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA), Dendrobium extract appears on UNPA’s list of Old Dietary Ingredients (ODIs)—those ingredients on the market prior to the 1994 passage of the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act.
    Kandy Zhu
    Sports nutrition researcher
    PIONEER HERB INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
    WEB: www.pioneerherb.com
    EMAIL:kandy.zhu@pioneerherb.com
    ADD:No.700 Chenchun RD, Shanghai, China