just here for the banter Dozzyy's Avatar
    Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Need help with hip/leg warm up!

I need to find some better exercises/mobility work to warm up my hips/knees before I do legs. I’m currently just going on the stair master for 5 minutes and doing some light stretching in-between exercises.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 Minutes with a hula hoop works wonders for the hips
    * Saints fc crew *

Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GTLV View Post
    5 Minutes with a hula hoop works wonders for the hips
    Crisps..?

GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    * Saints fc crew *

ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShaneDS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Idk if this is what youre looking for, but I have really tight hip flexors and these exercises loosen them up really well before squats and deads

Bump

Originally Posted by ShaneDS View Post
    Idk if this is what youre looking for, but I have really tight hip flexors and these exercises loosen them up really well before squats and deads
    Awesome dude, thanks! rep

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jumping squats. Gets my CNS pumped.
    Also look up dynamic stretching.
    Here is one of my favourites i do these before and during my sets of squats or any leg oriented exercise. I seriously recommend doing it. Walking body weight lunges are pretty good.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Jumping squats. Gets my CNS pumped.
    Also look up dynamic stretching.
    Here is one of my favourites i do these before and during my sets of squats or any leg oriented exercise. I seriously recommend doing it. Walking body weight lunges are pretty good.
    ahh again cheers brah! Going to implement all of these!