YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Can't train for 4-5 weeks

Doctors orders, because of exercise induced utricaria (hives) and my law school finals exams.

How on Earth do i keep my gains? I am really panicking. Will i lose progress?

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4-5 weeks is a long time off but you gotta do what you gotta do. eat at maintenance and be sure to get sufficient protein. go for walks and stuff--I'm sure stuff like that won't hurt.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YL_LDN View Post
    Doctors orders, because of exercise induced utricaria (hives) and my law school finals exams.

Eat in a slight (~100) caloric surplus. You may lose a little but that should minimize damage.
    YouTube.com/howtobeast | IG: @howtobeast | Blog: howtobeast.com

YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    4-5 weeks is a long time off but you gotta do what you gotta do. eat at maintenance and be sure to get sufficient protein. go for walks and stuff--I'm sure stuff like that won't hurt.
    I am distraught tbh, but i have to deal with it. I go crazy without training because it is the one thing in life that keeps me happy.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am distraught tbh, but i have to deal with it. I go crazy without training because it is the one thing in life that keeps me happy.
    I understand. I would feel the same way if it were to happen to me. Try to stay active--don't turn into a potato. Think of how motivating it will be when you can get back into the gym, though. Stay optimistic.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So he determined it wasn't an allergic reaction from something in your flat?

Why 4-5 weeks?

If you do lay off that long, keep protein intake elevated, I'd consider at least a pushup and pullup or two, after a couple of weeks if systems disappear, just don't go to failure. Oh and a lunge!

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks. I haven't been able to lift for 3 weeks since rupturing a disc in my back (again). I feel for you.

XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think you should keep sufficient protein and go for walk and do some gentle movements. It's OK

OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just stay active and try to maintain your weight as much as possible. in the long run 4-5 weeks isn't much. you are going to be doing this for years,4-5 weeks won't have that big of an impact. things like this happens to everybody when their with this lifestyle for a long time, it just so happens its happening to you right now. take a step back and figure out is everything going good with your progress and if theirs any improvements than can be made.you didn't experience alot of gains in 4-5 weeks so you wont digress alot in that same time.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    someone should at least say to YL_LDN that he shouldn't be expected to be much different afterwards anyways if his avi is anything recent. He hasn't gotten very far anyways and has alot of fat still stored. Just do a cut-diet and do alot of slow hard flex and holds during your off time. The power of flexing is severly under-rated and can make a difference in definition. He isn't very big to start off with.

That is how my older brother used to keep his biceps huge. nickname was guns. He didn't workout like ever for long amounts of times. But you have to feel the rip, no rip then no results.

ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZambaRhino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well 4-5 weeks is a long time, its sad to say but you will more than likely lose gains. If i was in your situation i'd use this as a time to lean out and get more ripped. Eat really clean and drink a lot of water, like someone else mentioned walk, push ups and sit ups maybe if thats not to putting to much strain on your hives.