jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Hour Energy q's (i.e. can it be used before a workout)

I work, I workout, I study. I'm 14 and currently getting about 5 hours of sleep nothing can be cut out so getting more sleep is out of the question. So is 5 hour energy good for me, should i take it before a workout what doses should i take it in (i have extra strength). When should I take it? Can I use it in combination with something like tea later? How healthy is it? I also take animal pak is that safe?

I thank you in advance for answering my barrage of questions. I love this community!

manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jakesyl View Post
    I work, I workout, I study. I'm 14 and currently getting about 5 hours of sleep nothing can be cut out so getting more sleep is out of the question. So is 5 hour energy good for me, should i take it before a workout what doses should i take it in (i have extra strength). When should I take it? Can I use it in combination with something like tea later? How healthy is it? I also take animal pak is that safe?

I thank you in advance for answering my barrage of questions. I love this community!
    You're 14. Get your diet in check and you won't need any energy shots. Supplements are only meant to be used by those 18+.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your 14 you dont need it, find a way to get more than 5 hours of sleep

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no need for this stuff at 14 op. animal pack is safe but I recommend getting what you can from food and not worry about supps just yet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't wait to hear why a 14 year old is too busy to get more than 5 hours of sleep

manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) manzato17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    can't wait to hear why a 14 year old is too busy to get more than 5 hours of sleep
    My thoughts exactly. Typical teenage attitude I guess.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long are you training for?
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clearly he is an olympic level gymnast enrolled early in college.

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Early college yes wrestler though and our forgetting that I'm an entrepreneur that's not typical unless someone's in Asia and no athleticism so can I get some facts?

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    How long are you training for?
    3 to 5 hours a day mandatory

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    14 year old early college wrestler and entrepreneur i knew the reason was going to be good

you know border collies can have a vocabulary that is comparable if not surpassing that of a young child...we're talking like 300+ words

14 year old early college wrestler and entrepreneur i knew the reason was going to be good

you know border collies can have a vocabulary that is comparable if not surpassing that of a young child...we're talking like 300+ words
    College wrestling no I think were missunderstood I'm on an has wrestling team

Your responses are quite comical

Originally Posted by jakesyl View Post
    Your responses are quite comical
    2/10 made me reply

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're burning yourself out. Something has to be cut. The level of stress you're subjecting yourself to tends to cause heart attacks at a relatively early age (midlifeish). Caffeine will add to that. But i know you'll think you're invincible until something happens or you hit your twenties. Every teenager does, and then gets a reality check. You're not a special snowflake.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10