Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh the pain when I don't stretch...

PaulAlison35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally i like to do my stretching routine first thing in the morning, wakes me up and gets out that morning muscle tightness.

chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good post!

MainGain99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MainGain99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I heard it is good to stretch AFTER a workout and not BEFORE. Stretching before your workout can mess with the muscle memory of the muscle trying to put up a weight. This is due to the elongating of the muscle, creating a different composition which can result in injury because your body is trying to use a dated memory.

JasonFit852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did not know about the 3-5 minute part. Thanks for the clarification!

JasonFit852 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MainGain99 View Post
    I heard it is good to stretch AFTER a workout and not BEFORE. Stretching before your workout can mess with the muscle memory of the muscle trying to put up a weight. This is due to the elongating of the muscle, creating a different composition which can result in injury because your body is trying to use a dated memory.
    do you have a scientific study for this?

Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mirkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At first you should have mentioned that you Need to stretch after a small warm-up, otherwise there is still a risk of damaging your muscles, lets say first you start on a treadmill etc., and before you do your workout/exercise, you should stretch first

simicartan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I stretch for like 7 - 8 minutes every morning and night before I go to bed. Feel my body so much leaner

RuthFiler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally, I like your stretching strategy. Thank you for this informative thread.

icekingthe2nd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Stretching EVERY PART!

Before any workout is done like it has been said you must stretch so you don't pull, snap, break anything. In high school I was on the baseball team and we would stretch 10-15 mi ntues before practice. One guy would never stretch and one day we did something out of the ordinary and ran and extra 2 miles, suffice to say the kid had a pulled his hamstrings and was crying from the pain. So remember to always stretch!!!