oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100) oosman3 is not very well liked. (-100)

Help about gaining fat

Greetings Everyone,
    I'm one of the biggest ectomorphs, I'm 48 kg at 5'8. I'm 17 years old and going to start going gym soon. I know that food is more important than the actual gym aspect, but my appetite is very small so I'm going to try a dirty bulk and eat everything I see. The only problem with this is that Im still going to school, clean bulking will take too much out of my time to create the foods and are quite expensive to buy which is why I'm resorting to dirty bulk as clean bulks takes time out of my study times, the problem also is that from the research I've read eating unhealthy foods leads to lower scores in school. I want to do well in school while also dirty bulking is that possible? And how accurate is the research?

PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like a crock of ****. All the technocrat ****ers that created their billion dollar empires survived off potato chips and ramen before their success. I'd recommend eating plenty of calorie dense foods that aren't overly processed or junky. Cheese, red meat, milk, nut butters, bread, avacado. Get your share of high fat foods everyday and you'll put on weight like it's nothing.

kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100) kaxedkin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by oosman3 View Post
    Greetings Everyone,
    I'm one of the biggest ectomorphs, I'm 48 kg at 5'8. I'm 17 years old and going to start going gym soon. I know that food is more important than the actual gym aspect, but my appetite is very small so I'm going to try a dirty bulk and eat everything I see. The only problem with this is that Im still going to school, clean bulking will take too much out of my time to create the foods and are quite expensive to buy which is why I'm resorting to dirty bulk as clean bulks takes time out of my study times, the problem also is that from the research I've read eating unhealthy foods leads to lower scores in school. I want to do well in school while also dirty bulking is that possible? And how accurate is the research?
    Have you ever used some things to get the protiens?