Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

p6 black extreme

My current stack is : cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4 ,cellucor black chrome644552_10200385579754054_1563116127_n.jpg and I was thinking adding p6 black in my stack. I have being working out for 6 years and being using cellucor stacks for 1 year now. My goal now is getting more shredded before summer time. Is it okay to add P6 black in my stack? I am not very familiar with ingredients in p6 black, so help me out here please. ( I don't need alternatives that is similar to P6 black)
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy cellucor fan batman. No it's not necessary to add it in, a waste IMO. Seems a bit overkill bro.
    Please like my bands page!
    https://www.********.com/PerspectivesOfficial
    Influences such as Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Intervals, ADTR, etc...

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Holy cellucor fan batman. No it's not necessary to add it in, a waste IMO. Seems a bit overkill bro.
    Thank you for the help,reped.
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are taking red, there is no need to take p6 black, its a bit different of an overall formula with added nootropics. (Added focus effects during the day and to surge you through your workout) if you were not taking red or once you cycle off p6 and you may consider it for your next run!)

"We have the P5P in there, and the Mucuna sourced L-dopa to help manage prolactin issues, and the 3,3 DIM, to help metabolize the stronger estrogen, and keep them at their mildly active level, which is good for overall growth and strength. There is even enough zinc to potentially help with aromatase, especially at max dose, and stacked with our COR-ZMA ( my suggestion for the forever cuts!) This blend is about taking things up a notch with both test boosting and nootropic stoking of the brain.

DAA-Mg-Chelate works by triggering a receptor now known as NMDA. This receptor does some very interesting things including helping to increase the output of testosterone when dosed and cycled properly. To further capitalize on this, we used D-Serine, what many call a nootropic, helps with the glycine receptor portion of the same site, and stimulates even more NMDA actvity apparently!

Since, we can not leave well enough alone, the addition of something I've long enjoyed, ALPHA-GPC, a precursor to Acetyl Choline. One of the most prominent neurotransmitters, and the relative king of the mind muscle connection(MMC). So, while you are stimulating the NMDA channels, with both DAA-Mg-Chelate and D-Serine, you are also getting spikes in Acetyl-choline levels pre workout, and prior to bed (I dose my extra 3 caps an hour before bed). This means more MMC, and potential boosts in GH secretions.

Its like a win-win, that just keeps getting better. The DHEA is managed by the ingredients in the first paragraph, and is simply there, because in certain situations the body can convert DHEA in necessary hormones. Its believed under the right conditions, DHEA can be beneficial to those who are training under high intensity, and or under more stress than the average person. The P5P, L-Dopa, and DIM, all help to maintain a balanced hormone level.
    "

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you are taking red, there is no need to take p6 black, its a bit different of an overall formula with added nootropics. (Added focus effects during the day and to surge you through your workout) if you were not taking red or once you cycle off p6 and you may consider it for your next run!)

"We have the P5P in there, and the Mucuna sourced L-dopa to help manage prolactin issues, and the 3,3 DIM, to help metabolize the stronger estrogen, and keep them at their mildly active level, which is good for overall growth and strength. There is even enough zinc to potentially help with aromatase, especially at max dose, and stacked with our COR-ZMA ( my suggestion for the forever cuts!) This blend is about taking things up a notch with both test boosting and nootropic stoking of the brain.

DAA-Mg-Chelate works by triggering a receptor now known as NMDA. This receptor does some very interesting things including helping to increase the output of testosterone when dosed and cycled properly. To further capitalize on this, we used D-Serine, what many call a nootropic, helps with the glycine receptor portion of the same site, and stimulates even more NMDA actvity apparently!

Since, we can not leave well enough alone, the addition of something I've long enjoyed, ALPHA-GPC, a precursor to Acetyl Choline. One of the most prominent neurotransmitters, and the relative king of the mind muscle connection(MMC). So, while you are stimulating the NMDA channels, with both DAA-Mg-Chelate and D-Serine, you are also getting spikes in Acetyl-choline levels pre workout, and prior to bed (I dose my extra 3 caps an hour before bed). This means more MMC, and potential boosts in GH secretions.

Its like a win-win, that just keeps getting better. The DHEA is managed by the ingredients in the first paragraph, and is simply there, because in certain situations the body can convert DHEA in necessary hormones. Its believed under the right conditions, DHEA can be beneficial to those who are training under high intensity, and or under more stress than the average person. The P5P, L-Dopa, and DIM, all help to maintain a balanced hormone level.
    "

Thanks for the info on the new p6. I have a bottle at home I'm going to use on my bulk start fall. Can't wait to give it a shot.
    Ill probably stack it with erase pro and anabeta elite for teh massive gainz

Thanks for the info on the new p6. I have a bottle at home I'm going to use on my bulk start fall. Can't wait to give it a shot.
    Ill probably stack it with erase pro and anabeta elite for teh massive gainz
    Sounds like a sick stack there brother, are you going to be logging your progress by chance?

Sounds like a sick stack there brother, are you going to be logging your progress by chance?
    I was considering it, it's going to be an intense bulk considering I'm on the anabolic diet and even on my cut I'm gaining more lean mass than on a traditional bulk. Can't wait

"
    Do you think I need to cycle off p6 red after two months and wait one month later to start my p6 black?

Originally Posted by Johnlove View Post
    Do you think I need to cycle off p6 red after two months and wait one month later to start my p6 black?
    That is correct as i stated above in my post. Always have to cycle your test boosters. there is a law of diminishing returns you simply cannot keep running them over and over again.

That is correct as i stated above in my post. Always have to cycle your test boosters. there is a law of diminishing returns you simply cannot keep running them over and over again.
    Okay, thanks. It seems like I have to wait before trying this bad boy out.

paynerjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"
    It was suggested to me, to take the P6 Red while taking P6 Black to control (Estrogen Increase). Would it be best to kill the P6 Red and use it as PCT for a few weeks after a 4-8 week run of P6 Black as a Anti_estrogen blocker/PCT?? To all my research P6 Black is just straight Test with no Estrogen Blocker.
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God!

For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God

You don't need a pct for a natty test booster

You don't need a pct for a natty test booster
    So you don't believe Estrogen increases with natural boosters? I was thinking just to control the Estroegn Increase (Anti Estrogen). But just dove deeper into the strucuture and found
    •Androstenolone (3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one)
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God!

For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paynerjay View Post
    It was suggested to me, to take the P6 Red while taking P6 Black to control (Estrogen Increase). Would it be best to kill the P6 Red and use it as PCT for a few weeks after a 4-8 week run of P6 Black as a Anti_estrogen blocker/PCT?? To all my research P6 Black is just straight Test with no Estrogen Blocker.
    The point of P6 Black is to increase Test and Estrogen ( though 3'3, DIM helps metabolize the stronger estrogens to weaker estrogens), and allow for maximum growth and hydration of the muscle tissues and connective tissues. The major concern was side effect control of say prolactin which can lead to the dreaded gyno, so we doubled up with both P5P and the L-dopa. So Prolactin and Estrogen are moderated, but still will allow maximum strength and lean mass growth.

When you reduce estrogens levels too low, achey joints and connective tissue issues sometimes persist for some users. P6 Extreme ( Red) will do a better job of maintaining estrogen balance over a longer period, which would enhance body composition changes, over say strength increases which P6 Black is ideal for.

While its refered as PCT, its not a real PCT. Its just 4 Weeks of P6 Black followed by 4-8 weeks of P6 Extreme ( Red). I suggest doing a lean bulk the whole time, or a 4 week bulk and a 8 week cut.

When you connect 12 weeks of training and diet, you can get a lot done, especially with the idea that you can trainer harder, or with more intensity because of P6 Black and P6 Extreme.

I would suggest at least a 4 weeks break from natty t-boosters after a 12 weeks run though.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    The point of P6 Black is to increase Test and Estrogen ( though 3'3, DIM helps metabolize the stronger estrogens to weaker estrogens), and allow for maximum growth and hydration of the muscle tissues and connective tissues. The major concern was side effect control of say prolactin which can lead to the dreaded gyno, so we doubled up with both P5P and the L-dopa. So Prolactin and Estrogen are moderated, but still will allow maximum strength and lean mass growth.

When you reduce estrogens levels too low, achey joints and connective tissue issues sometimes persist for some users. P6 Extreme ( Red) will do a better job of maintaining estrogen balance over a longer period, which would enhance body composition changes, over say strength increases which P6 Black is ideal for.

While its refered as PCT, its not a real PCT. Its just 4 Weeks of P6 Black followed by 4-8 weeks of P6 Extreme ( Red). I suggest doing a lean bulk the whole time, or a 4 week bulk and a 8 week cut.

When you connect 12 weeks of training and diet, you can get a lot done, especially with the idea that you can trainer harder, or with more intensity because of P6 Black and P6 Extreme.

I would suggest at least a 4 weeks break from natty t-boosters after a 12 weeks run though.
    Mike came here to also take the words out of my mouth. Like i stated earlier do not take BOTh at the same time, but if you do run one, be cautious about running the other right after because you need to cycle test boosters like you do many other products out there (pre-workouts for example) to reduce the adrenal glands from buildup

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

Thank you so much for the help! BTW, you guys should come out with some RTD drinks and bars which would be awesome! My bf and I love your company products so much.

Originally Posted by Johnlove View Post
    Thank you so much for the help! BTW, you guys should come out with some RTD drinks and bars which would be awesome! My bf and I love your company products so much.
    You can easily make homemade protein bars with the cellucor whey, there are countless youtube videos and recipes on this website (there is a whole thread in the nutrition section of the forums)

Very simple and easy!

You can easily make homemade protein bars with the cellucor whey, there are countless youtube videos and recipes on this website (there is a whole thread in the nutrition section of the forums)

Very simple and easy!
    Thanks guys, appreciate the response!

JJHH1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellucor is my favorite brand by far!! Is BB.com the best place to buy it? Best Prices?

Originally Posted by JJHH1990 View Post
    Cellucor is my favorite brand by far!! Is BB.com the best place to buy it? Best Prices?
    it is now live in the superstore buddy!!!
    For great shipping and customer service BB.com is a good place to buy your P6 Black

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce.../p6-black.html

dfrodrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, I am currently stacking P6 Black with bpi A-HD (antiestrogen). I am starting my second week on this cycle and so far I like P6 Black a lot it gives me a lot of focus in the Gym. I am taking just 3 caps a day and was thinking of maybe pushing it to 6 (the max dose) for the nest three weeks. I saw in the bottle that it may produce high levels of estrogen.

So, my question is can I take 6 pills daily of P6 and continue this cycle?
    is the A-HD be enough to modulate the estrogen?

thanks,

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dfrodrig View Post
    So, I am currently stacking P6 Black with bpi A-HD (antiestrogen). I am starting my second week on this cycle and so far I like P6 Black a lot it gives me a lot of focus in the Gym. I am taking just 3 caps a day and was thinking of maybe pushing it to 6 (the max dose) for the nest three weeks. I saw in the bottle that it may produce high levels of estrogen.

So, my question is can I take 6 pills daily of P6 and continue this cycle?
    is the A-HD be enough to modulate the estrogen?

thanks,
    There's already AI control factors in P6 Black plus you have the AI in A-HD. To be perfectly honest with you, you don't really need to stack P6 Black with the A-HD. I would suggest saving the A-HD for future uses.

I have been taking P6 Black for a week now. IMHO, it has the typical DAA effects on me (mainly improved appetite) and the nootropic effects from it has been good, seemingly compounds, and I don't see a need to bump it up to 6 caps a day. 3 caps is perfect IMO. If you must do 6 caps, I would split it into two doses. One as soon as you wake up and the second dose preworkout. If you workout in the morning, just do the second dose on the afternoon.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    There's already AI control factors in P6 Black plus you have the AI in A-HD. To be perfectly honest with you, you don't really need to stack P6 Black with the A-HD. I would suggest saving the A-HD for future uses.

I have been taking P6 Black for a week now. IMHO, it has the typical DAA effects on me (mainly improved appetite) and the nootropic effects from it has been good, seemingly compounds, and I don't see a need to bump it up to 6 caps a day. 3 caps is perfect IMO. If you must do 6 caps, I would split it into two doses. One as soon as you wake up and the second dose preworkout. If you workout in the morning, just do the second dose on the afternoon.
    Bingo.. no need to stack the other product. I would save it for the future and save your money so you dont have to buy more. You will be fine alone on p6. I would stick to 3 caps, that has shown some incredible results via the logs and a good increase on a few individuals bloodwork to boot.

dfrodrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bingo.. no need to stack the other product. I would save it for the future and save your money so you dont have to buy more. You will be fine alone on p6. I would stick to 3 caps, that has shown some incredible results via the logs and a good increase on a few individuals bloodwork to boot.
    Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by dfrodrig View Post
    Thanks for the help!
    Just noticed you live 2 hours south of me in Pittsburgh (where my brother lives)
    You live in oakland? Shadyside? South Side? he works at UPMC ShadySide. i try to visit once a month.

Bridges1123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 black and M5 reloaded

I am currently taking P6 black and am going to stack it with M5 reloaded, has anyone done this? Or is it just a waste of money to stack both when I could get a different product?

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bridges1123 View Post
    I am currently taking P6 black and am going to stack it with M5 reloaded, has anyone done this? Or is it just a waste of money to stack both when I could get a different product?
    Two different products. One is a natty test booster with nootropics, the other is a preworkout. It would be on two stack them. I don't see anything that would adversely interact.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by Bridges1123 View Post
    You made a separate thread addressing the same issue buddy and you were taken care of in that thread with multiple answers. You are A OK!

Pkoco5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Help!

I recently purchased p6 red extreme. I have usually just used regular test boosters in the past but nothing this serious. I'm coming off a shoulder surgery (labrum and ligaments) and the guy at GNC recommended this and said they work so I found a steal online and decided to try it. I'm an in shape athlete with 12/13% body fat and plan on playing d2 or d1 football. I currently have protein (isolate and casein), bcaa, and Creatine. I decided to buy this to help make up for the couple of months I missed. Does anyone have any recommend usages for this? (Like how much to take and when)
    Ps- if there was something I missed or you would like to add, please feel free to mention it in the reply. Thank you

Originally Posted by Pkoco5 View Post
    I recently purchased p6 red extreme. I have usually just used regular test boosters in the past but nothing this serious. I'm coming off a shoulder surgery (labrum and ligaments) and the guy at GNC recommended this and said they work so I found a steal online and decided to try it. I'm an in shape athlete with 12/13% body fat and plan on playing d2 or d1 football. I currently have protein (isolate and casein), bcaa, and Creatine. I decided to buy this to help make up for the couple of months I missed. Does anyone have any recommend usages for this? (Like how much to take and when)
    Ps- if there was something I missed or you would like to add, please feel free to mention it in the reply. Thank you
    read the label it tells you exactly how to dose the product.