Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best weightlifting shoe for the price?

Looking for a shoe that is good and wont break the bank.

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imtoraw View Post
    Looking for a shoe that is good and wont break the bank.
    Do Wins seem to be a bit cheaper than the rest of them but are still quality shoes (I have had mine for 2 years and I am very happy with them).
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000)
    i went on ebay typed in weight lifting shoes and this guys sells like all colors and sizes for like 100$ a little more i believe and he shipped fast and their legit ive had them for over 6 months and still no wear and tear.

Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000)

imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imtoraw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uzumati View Post
    Thanks. Do they run true to their size?

im probably going to goo with these. Anyone ever have these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Mens-...item2a2be9e32e

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would these be alright? They're $70

New Balance Minimum Zero Life

http://www.newbalance.com/Minimus-Ze...00_color=Black

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post

looking for more of a raised heel but thanks

adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Power...item61d1c7c2f6

Adidas Power Lift Trainer - 74.99

Slight heel for deeper squats, solid sole (though some complain of compression since they aren't wooden like most olympic shoes). I have these and they work pretty well. I kind of wish I had just saved more and bought some with a higher wooden heel. They work fine (way better than squatting in running shoes), but as a perfectionist I can't help think about what could have been.

Though if you squat with a powerlifting stance, just get some chuck taylors. They'll be better for that purpose and better for deadlifting too.

Originally Posted by adgattoni View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Power...item61d1c7c2f6

Adidas Power Lift Trainer - 74.99

Slight heel for deeper squats, solid sole (though some complain of compression since they aren't wooden like most olympic shoes). I have these and they work pretty well. I kind of wish I had just saved more and bought some with a higher wooden heel. They work fine (way better than squatting in running shoes), but as a perfectionist I can't help think about what could have been.

Though if you squat with a powerlifting stance, just get some chuck taylors. They'll be better for that purpose and better for deadlifting too.
    looking for a squat shoe but also a shoe that can handle OLY lifts

adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) adgattoni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking for a squat shoe but also a shoe that can handle OLY lifts
    Between the one you linked and the one I linked, considering what I now know about the Power Lifts, I would definitely spend the extra $35 and get the Power Perfect 2.0. Higher heel and stronger sole. They'll be better in the long run if you're willing to spend the extra cash.

Between the one you linked and the one I linked, considering what I now know about the Power Lifts, I would definitely spend the extra $35 and get the Power Perfect 2.0. Higher heel and stronger sole. They'll be better in the long run if you're willing to spend the extra cash.
    i found the same pair for cheaper going to go with these. i just dont know what size to order. i wear size 10 nike free runs and they fit snug

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    this. the PP2's are much better than the PL Trainers

for sizing, it's kind of hit or miss. I have adipowers that are in 10.5 and adistars that are in 10. Both fit fine, but tbh I think i like the fit of the smaller ones more. Get 9.5, and once they break in you'll feel fine. If not, just send them back for another pair
    The Long Road to Competition... My olympic weightlifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145925733

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started with the Adidas Power Perfect II, which are really good and well priced!

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post

These are NOT weightlifting shoes. So, NO, these would not be alright.

OP, also look at VS Athletics, good shoes for low price, and they hold up reasonably well. I def agree that you would be better served with the Power Perfect II's over the PowerLift Trainers for Oly lifting.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) beastlifting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would not recommend VS Athletic nor Do-Win brand shoes. You might want to read up on them here: http://wlshoes.com to learn why. As for the best shoe, that's a bit of a loaded question. It really depends on your exact needs.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're planning on taking O lifting seriously i'd shell out for a pair. If not then ignore my comment and proceed with your day
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) OlyTrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    If you're planning on taking O lifting seriously i'd shell out for a pair. If not then ignore my comment and proceed with your day
    This. Save up for them if you don't have the money. You'll be glad you did.

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    the Power Perfect IIs are more than good enough for anyone...if you have the extra cash though go for the adistars or romaleos

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the money the VS Athletics is the best shoe, IMO. I have had clients that have had just about every shoe out there. I've personally had the VS, Pendlays, Ristos, and Nikes.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CircaV12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    For the money the VS Athletics is the best shoe, IMO. I have had clients that have had just about every shoe out there. I've personally had the VS, Pendlays, Ristos, and Nikes.
    x2 been lifting daily with my VS shoes for close to two years no problems at all, got them on sale for 50 bucks.

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Adidas Power Perfect II. Replaced my old Adistar with these and I love em. They retail for $150 but Adidas always has 10-15% coupons floating around for their online store.

Thanks. Do they run true to their size?
    If you decide to get these sorry I replied late, yes they do run true to size I ordered the black and blue ones as my first pair.

Also how many OLY shoes does the misc have? Should I just have one pair? or 2? its just curiosity.

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Uzumati View Post
    If you decide to get these sorry I replied late, yes they do run true to size I ordered the black and blue ones as my first pair.

Also how many OLY shoes does the misc have? Should I just have one pair? or 2? its just curiosity.
    One should be fine. I have four pairs just because I am a shoe whore.

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    One should be fine. I have four pairs just because I am a shoe whore.
    so much this

if i was smart I would've just stayed with 1 pair... but brb starting a collection of these things lmao

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do the Nike Romaleos fit? I wear a size 13 but I have a wide foot. In the Nike Free's I wear a 14, so should I go with that for the Romaleos?
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    How do the Nike Romaleos fit? I wear a size 13 but I have a wide foot. In the Nike Free's I wear a 14, so should I go with that for the Romaleos?
    Nike says the Romaleos are the same fit as the Frees. My nikes are in 10.5 and my adistars are in 10 but both fit great lol

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    I, too, have slightly wide feet and the Nike's fit pretty well. I ordered the same size as athletic shoes, so a 9 US. At first, they were a bit tight, good for squatting, but felt uncomfortable for Oly lifts. After a couple months of constant use, they feel great. Now, after over a year of using them, I absolutely love them. I don't tighten the laces as tight as I used to, and that allows a little more ankle flexibility for me.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I got my Wei Ruis for like 50 bucks and really enjoy them.
    *Muay Thai*
    *Brazilian Jiu Jitsu*

Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naptime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post

Adidas Power Perfect II. Replaced my old Adistar with these and I love em. They retail for $150 but Adidas always has 10-15% coupons floating around for their online store.
    Just got these in the mail today! Haven't used them at the gym yet but they feel super nice when doing goblet squats. My back is much more upright with these :P
    Abandoned Powerlifting, Weightlifting now!

Squat: 275x5 (High bar, ATG)
    Snatch: 155lb
    CJ: 205lb