Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lakerzfan07 View Post

never coming into fukking threads like these, fukking peices of chit need to be totured near to death, but kept alive for years
    probably will be jailed in swedish hotel prisons and not even for life

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jatg93 View Post
    probably will be jailed in swedish hotel prisons and not even for life
    will probably get a slap on the wrist and $200k for "emotional damage" while the woman gets $50 and a lifetime of trauma
    Superdouche™

eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muslim immigrants raping girls every day in nordic countries is multicuralism. Go to saudi arabia and rape an arabian woman, see what happens.
    I would get treated how rapist are suppose to be treated.

But since we are "civilized" we just give them a lengthy,comfortable jail sentence.
    Thomas Jefferson in the making

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a person born in Afghanistan - but raised since I was 6 months in Europe - I am truly ashamed by these scum. I can assure you that no DECENT and NORMAL Afghan person would do this. I honestly believed that my people were more civilised and more passive, but a lot of this and the 'boy dancing' has made me believe that it is not so.

If this had happened in Afghanistan, and these scum were not some drug lord's kids, they would be stoned to death most likely. I don't approve of that.

What I do approve is that these 12 DOGS should be castrated and then penetrated by a broomstick with thorns. They then should receive medical treatment and suffer in some jail to rot for the rest of their forsaken dogg lifes.

My thoughts are with the woman and hope she makes a recovery. God be with her.

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** me thats disgusting. And the western world welcomes this scum into our country. 5000 gang rapes occur in France each year? Why isn't anyone doing something about it?
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Negged back, for life, and I'll get a phucking neg train going on you with my crew

wtf is wrong with you? Do you even reading comprehension? The misc isn't a phucking repost board for all the worst chit you can find, if you want that go somewhere else.
    Hahaha you dun goofed

Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pacificbrah View Post
    Sd 2014

2 years max, some sand******s gets away with 4 years for murder, this country is fkn disgusting
    Many things in sweden are admirable, it has a lot of potential to be even better, but the rampant moralism and political correctness is sickening

Originally Posted by eSora View Post
    I would get treated how rapist are suppose to be treated.

But since we are "civilized" we just give them a lengthy,comfortable jail sentence.
    we must be tolerant!
    Originally Posted by Ranniks View Post
    As a person born in Afghanistan - but raised since I was 6 months in Europe - I am truly ashamed by these scum. I can assure you that no DECENT and NORMAL Afghan person would do this. I honestly believed that my people were more civilised and more passive, but a lot of this and the 'boy dancing' has made me believe that it is not so.

If this had happened in Afghanistan, and these scum were not some drug lord's kids, they would be stoned to death most likely. I don't approve of that.

What I do approve is that these 12 DOGS should be castrated and then penetrated by a broomstick with thorns. They then should receive medical treatment and suffer in some jail to rot for the rest of their forsaken dogg lifes.

The problem is that those countries in europe just let ANYONE get in. Like with all nationalities, you get the SCUM and good people. I am sorry people like this make a bad name for your country. Europe should accept people that are educated, that have some prospects, not the worst of the worst. We have problems because we let in the scum. It's like if the uneducated violent US rapists and murderers moved to X country, that country would think the US is made out of rapists

MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrAbz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Off topic: Hold the **** up though, click OP link....what a politically incorrect title for a news article lmfao. Why mention their faith? 'muslim gang rapes' i mean srsly?

Whens the last time they used 'christian rape gang' or 'atheist rapes...etc'.

On topic: Those guys should get their genitals mutilated.

What a plonker Rodney HunchBack's Avatar
    HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000) HunchBack is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wish I didn't read this whilst my little girl is in the same room. I don't know why I click these threads and end up becoming a victim of my own curiosity of the sick stuff that goes on around the world and end up imagining it happening to my loved ones and it basically fuks up my day.

Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post
    **** me thats disgusting. And the western world welcomes this scum into our country. 5000 gang rapes occur in France each year? Why isn't anyone doing something about it?
    since france has colonies in africa, they feel obliged to let anyone come in, and if they rape and murder people they stay silent

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy Fuark.

Do you guys realize how fuked up this is? She suffers from fecal incontinence

That means she CANNOT stop from sihtting herself on a daily basis. jesus henry christine, cot damn. That's some jacked up siht. They literally destroyed her angus.

Would anallly rape every single of those of guys with a steaming hot curling iron...

Disgusted.

Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dis what happends when afghans watch Blue Room

ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i would torture them to death. ****ing scum.

Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    reported

stop posting depressing chit like this on the misc, wtf is even the point of posting this??
    to start race wars, brah.

to show middle eastern men are bad

to show immigrants are bad and immigration is wrong.

to rustle your jimmies.

to get off on this.

number of reasons why these idiots post these stories.

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do I keep entering these threads...

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Norwegian Brah checking in, and can confirm that most rapes is done by immigrants here in Norway. Actually the police told on a conference a year ago that 94% of the prisoners had a foreign background. The police where told they stigmatized the immigrants by revealing such fact. rage.

But I know muslims and immigrants who are very nice here, its just so sad that those azzholes is ruining for everyone else.
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Knaakak View Post
    That's what you get for letting some ragheads from the desert come to **** up your country by committing crimes and leeching off money from the government. If it was up to me, all you **** heads would be deported.
    mouth breather of peace

Originally Posted by talik View Post
    Haven't even heard about this.
    Another reason to hate middle eastern people.
    Read that as you want. That is my feeling.
    same to you

Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post
    ****ing muslims. just throw them all back to thew middle east and let them blow each other up. world will be 1000x better place.
    as well as you

Originally Posted by Nistrange View Post
    They're:
    -Drinking
    -On drugs
    -Raping a woman
    -Participating in anal sex
    And ya'll have the gal to even say they're Muslim. Freaking idiots ITT
    this

Originally Posted by Ranniks View Post

YOU *******S I'M NEGGING LATER COULD LEARN A THING FROM THIS GUY. Racists are usually low on the socioeconomic scale and are too fukking dumb to ever actually talk to someone they hate. Can't believe you guys are in your twenties and still sound like angsty ignorant teenagers. You make the world a worse place.

edit: I'm a white, American, who doesn't follow any religion. I just don't tolerate scum infecting the misc with their pathetic views

edit2: lol at you basement dwelling neckbeards negging me. I'm not standing up for the rapists obviously I'm standing up for the good hearted people you decided to generalize them with
    Last edited by deanipple; 04-20-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    *Feels suicidal when pump goes away crew*
    *LOLUCANTSTOPME CREW* - Porn Thread Record Holders
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Almost 100% recovered from my accident and getting my lifts back up again (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149599853&page=1)

Bench - Jan13-95x8 April13-185x4 July-225x4
    Squat - Jan13-155x6 April13-225x4 July-315x3
    DL - March13-275x4 April13-345x2 July-405x1

Reps for life: The Chillosopher
    Neg on sight: GetItBack

Originally Posted by deanipple View Post
    will neg when off r/c

same to you

as well as you

this

YOU *******S I'M NEGGING LATER COULD LEARN A THING FROM THIS GUY. Racists are usually low on the socioeconomic scale and are too fukking dumb to ever actually talk to someone they hate. Can't believe you guys are in your twenties and still sound like angsty ignorant teenagers. You make the world a worse place.
    check out rape statistics in norway, sweden, france...

the problem is that more often than not, muslim immigrants in those countries come from UNEDUCATED SHYT BACKGROUNDS, and because of that they commit crimes

just like christians in the US do or white people anywhere else

but denying that the UNEDUCATED immigration problem in europe is a problem is ridiculous

this is just reality

I luv decline bench son Pacificbrah's Avatar
    Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pacificbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    will neg when off r/c

same to you

as well as you

this

edit: I'm a white, American, who doesn't follow any religion. I just don't tolerate scum infecting the misc with their pathetic views

and negged
    **Scandinavian Misc Crew**

cut like diamonds

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Title needs to be corrected to "Afghan gang rapes" not "muslim gang rapes".

Muslims do not gang rape.

Before you neg, same could be said for any religion which prohibits such mindless acts of brutality.
    In b4 negs.

I say if a self-proclaimed muslim decides to do a crime he should be subject to the lwas of his country AND his religion publicly stoned/executed/limbs cut off whatever it is.

Edit: Agree with the immigrant thing, stop letting uneducated violent people into your countries. One thing to let doctors/engineers/lawyers/authors/electricians/construction whatever into your country, another thing to allow criminals in.

tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tryhard33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So when are Swedes going to vote the next time ?
    Ex- Yu Mafia

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nistrange View Post
    They're:
    -Drinking
    -On drugs
    -Raping a woman
    -Participating in anal sex
    And ya'll have the gal to even say they're Muslim. Freaking idiots ITT

all of these

the ignorance ITT is strong
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrAbz View Post
    Off topic: Hold the **** up though, click OP link....what a politically incorrect title for a news article lmfao. Why mention their faith? 'muslim gang rapes' i mean srsly?

Whens the last time they used 'christian rape gang' or 'atheist rapes...etc'.

On topic: Those guys should get their genitals mutilated.
    Muslims believe that unveiled women deserve to be raped.

vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50) vailabobo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man if I was Swedish and that was my mother, I'd create a gang and kill the trouble makers immigrants.

Housing them in palaces and mansions what in the ****ing hell.

Socialism, not even once

deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    check out rape statistics in norway, sweden, france...

the problem is that more often than not, muslim immigrants in those countries come from UNEDUCATED SHYT BACKGROUNDS, and because of that they commit crimes

just like christians in the US do or white people anywhere else

but denying that the UNEDUCATED immigration problem in europe is a problem is ridiculous

this is just reality
    I'm not saying that's not a problem. I'm saying hating all middle eastern people and being racist in general makes them sound like mouth breathers. Hate the people committing the crimes, not the people who happen to share the same country they were born in. Strong logic
    *Feels suicidal when pump goes away crew*
    *LOLUCANTSTOPME CREW* - Porn Thread Record Holders
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Almost 100% recovered from my accident and getting my lifts back up again (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149599853&page=1)

Bench - Jan13-95x8 April13-185x4 July-225x4
    Squat - Jan13-155x6 April13-225x4 July-315x3
    DL - March13-275x4 April13-345x2 July-405x1

Reps for life: The Chillosopher
    Neg on sight: GetItBack

Originally Posted by coals View Post
    Title needs to be corrected to "Afghan gang rapes" not "muslim gang rapes".

Muslims do not gang rape.

Before you neg, same could be said for any religion which prohibits such mindless acts of brutality.
    In b4 negs.

I say if a self-proclaimed muslim decides to do a crime he should be subject to the lwas of his country AND his religion publicly stoned/executed/limbs cut off whatever it is.
    http://fjordman.blogspot.it/2005/02/...weden-and.html

you were saying

DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by packerfanfrommd View Post
    damn

Could you imagine if the Swedes were still Alpha Viking types? Too bad their liberal pussies now

Imagine how they would have dealt with these afghan scum

I'm not saying that's not a problem. I'm saying hating all middle eastern people and being racist in general makes them sound like mouth breathers. Hate the people committing the crimes, not the people who happen to share the same country they were born in. Strong logic
    hating all middle easterns is wrong and i agree with you, but denying that the muslim immigration (refugees and uneducated people) problem in europe isn't real is stupid

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tryhard33 View Post
    So when are Swedes going to vote the next time ?
    2014, guessing SD will be 10-15%
    Superdouche™

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn....

Can't imagine being raped. Let alone for hours on end like this. And the last couple threads like this. That one couple in Rio too.

Where are all the good guys when you need them? Srs.