Thread: macros

jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

macros

basically ive calculated all my nutrients and had a result of
    protein-148g
    carbs-57g
    fats-92g
    i thought it would be a breeze ive tried my best today to meet my goal and i ended up with
    protein-94.8
    carbs-57.9
    fats-8
    anyone know how i can meet my needs as im not loosing weight because im not eating enough sufficiants ? any foods that are high in fat and protein the carbs are fine its y protein and fats.. anything that you can help with is great !

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sugar-free milk is protein and fat, and I personally adore nuts.

I'm a huge fan of almonds, peanuts and cashews.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    peanut butter & ice cream.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    +1 on the almonds.

akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akolatier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Sugar-free milk is protein and fat, and I personally adore nuts.

I'm a huge fan of almonds, peanuts and cashews.
    Milk has a decent amount of carbs in it (at least the whole milk I drink does). For fats I love almonds. I also add olive oil to my rice when I'm cooking it to get some extra fat. As far as protein AND fat goes, eggs are a great source for both without adding carbs. I hope this helps.

jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jadestokes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for your ideas.. i love milk maybe drinking the right amount up to what i need would that help ? and what kind of icecream was it.. look asif i can have luxuries afterall !

What icecream can I eat

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jadestokes View Post
    What icecream can I eat
    The frozen kind. Or you can do like me and let it melt a little bit and make ice cream soup.

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your 123lb, you dont need 148g. Aim for 100-120g a day. But your question has already been answered above
    Clean bulking on ice cream

Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaxta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any foods that are high in fat and protein the carbs are fine its y protein and fats.. anything that you can help with is great !
    Meat and Cheese...
    Never chase fatigue, chase performance.

Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to tell people you are, then you're not !

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your numbers look all wonky. How didd you come up with those calculations?
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

It was on a site can anyone help me with macros ?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was on a site can anyone help me with macros ?
    read the stickies