iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cellucor BCAA - Watermelon (Jolly Ranchers anyone?)

Thank you Chef Bob for the opportunity to review this supplement. I've only had a two other BCAAs to compare this to and haven't used either SANS or CLs for extended period so I'm going to give an initial review and then after using it a while I'll add in any thing else I notice about it.

Taste - 10/10 Extremely enjoyable flavor, this honestly takes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Artificial watermelon is a flavor I've been highly critical of since I was a kid and there are few watermelons I care for outside of the real deal and this hits the flavor spot on (I never liked watermelon bubble yum for example). I can't believe how sweet this is without any kind of artificial sweetener aftertaste etc.

Mixability - 10/10 Easy to mix, dissolves almost instantly, and it isn't overpowering in 6oz of water although my personal desired sweetness is around 12oz.

Initial Recovery - 10/10 I haven't used many BCAAs before and I haven't used this as an intra yet so I can only comment on the two times I've used it post-workout. But, the soreness is down from usual so the fact that it is even noticeable is impressive to me.

Good stuff here, can't wait to use it for a month to get some more points of view on it.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    Thank you Chef Bob for the opportunity to review this supplement. I've only had a two other BCAAs to compare this to and haven't used either SANS or CLs for extended period so I'm going to give an initial review and then after using it a while I'll add in any thing else I notice about it.

Taste - 10/10 Extremely enjoyable flavor, this honestly takes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Artificial watermelon is a flavor I've been highly critical of since I was a kid and there are few watermelons I care for outside of the real deal and this hits the flavor spot on (I never liked watermelon bubble yum for example). I can't believe how sweet this is without any kind of artificial sweetener aftertaste etc.

Mixability - 10/10 Easy to mix, dissolves almost instantly, and it isn't overpowering in 6oz of water although my personal desired sweetness is around 12oz.

Initial Recovery - 10/10 I haven't used many BCAAs before and I haven't used this as an intra yet so I can only comment on the two times I've used it post-workout. But, the soreness is down from usual so the fact that it is even noticeable is impressive to me.

Good stuff here, can't wait to use it for a month to get some more points of view on it.
    Jolly Rancher huh? I need to get on this. Cellucor flavoring is on point.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Appreciate the support brother, could you expand on your review (from the points in the company promo thread) and please post your review in there as well (link to it)

Hows the ZMA treating you? I hope to see that review coming shortly!!!

Thanks again for your honesty and feedback!

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    Jolly Rancher huh? I need to get on this. Cellucor flavoring is on point.
    Almos ALL reviews state this.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Almos ALL reviews state this.
    So I've seen. Might be the next move
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cellucor BCAA is like liquid candy. Watermelon tastes like a jolly rancher and Tropical Punch tastes like tropical skittles. I like tropical punch a little more and is pretty refreshing while working out.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Cellucor BCAA is like liquid candy. Watermelon tastes like a jolly rancher and Tropical Punch tastes like tropical skittles. I like tropical punch a little more and is pretty refreshing while working out.
    This... Tropical Punch = #1 for me.

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I've had more time to use the supplement. I primarily use it right after workout and it's helped me on the recovery quite a bit. The initial aches are there (I've been pushing more towards high rep sets recently and complete hypertrophy) but instead of two days of aches it's gone by the second day. Again, the taste is amazing, hard to get bored of something that tastes like candy (can't believe there's no sugar in this?)

So I've had more time to use the supplement. I primarily use it right after workout and it's helped me on the recovery quite a bit. The initial aches are there (I've been pushing more towards high rep sets recently and complete hypertrophy) but instead of two days of aches it's gone by the second day. Again, the taste is amazing, hard to get bored of something that tastes like candy (can't believe there's no sugar in this?)
    I would highly suggest pre-/intra for your dosing. the CM/BA will be very beneficial for recovery/performance DURING your training instead of taking it post-workout. My 2 cents.

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking to getting some Cellucor BCAAs as well. Nice review man!

Has any tried the Lemon Lime flavor? If so, What does it taste like?
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

Originally Posted by GabrielC11 View Post
    Looking to getting some Cellucor BCAAs as well. Nice review man!

Has any tried the Lemon Lime flavor? If so, What does it taste like?
    Tastes like a pure Lemon Lime Gatorade,
    wait for Joe to come in and comment, he even posted pictures of gatorades in his Cellucor log when he did a review on the product after i sent it to him and the whole BCAA line.

He rates this his #1, and then watermelon

to me.. Tropical Punch > Watermelon > LL
    Its still VERY GOOD, tropical punch is just unique.