Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Riflemancho View Post
    He has pretty cool tris. Not the best looking, but they have great shape. Lol B. Abbaspour got robbed. He should have been in top 4.
    They look alright from the side but awful in the FDB, the insertion is ridiculously short

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liamcarter View Post

joj's legs just get worse and worse
    I think he's actually beefed up his vastus lateralis to get more quad sweep...problem is that his lats seem even bigger, too, which just worsens his overall proportions.

Anyways, Robert P looks to have had the best conditioning in show. Ronnie Rockel looks great, but it wasn't enough for the caliber of competitors who showed up.

Love Cedric's physique and love that he won. My only critique judging by these pics is he needs to tense his abs a little more in the front relaxed, should pose with his legs more symmetrically (at least during callouts, then he can do whatever he wants during his posing routine), and needs to rotate his right delt in the quarter-turn double biceps shot to show the bicep and delt more(as it is, the shot looks awesome, but could look even better, imo).

Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow Baito looked amazing. Huge Legs/Glutes. He was seriously robbed. This is not okay.

fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessjournal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who was better? Fibo Power Night
    Attached Images
    www.fitness-journal-online.de
    www.youtube.com/user/bbngermany
    www.best-body-nutrition.com

psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000) psyke007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Baito has improved a lot since his last olympia showing. Damn those politics

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly, I don't see why Abbaspour should not have placed second. Great size, conditioning, proportions and symmetry. He looked more balanced than everybody else besides Cedric and should have had a close fight with Nunn and Piotrkowic for 2nd-4th. Lol at 12th place.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think proper judging would've been

1.Cedric
    2.Nunn/Abbas
    3.''
    4.Robert P
    5.Joj

smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50) smiverz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can see why he won and why he is popular but there is just something about Ced that puts me off him.not being a hater at all just looks a bit incomplete to me

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smiverz View Post
    I can see why he won and why he is popular but there is just something about Ced that puts me off him.not being a hater at all just looks a bit incomplete to me
    In his FB pics he looked absolutely ridiculous.. Looked okay at the Arnold and this I just wasn't all that impressed with.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's strange to me that, as knowledgeable as he is, Johnny can't bring his quads up. That guy trains super hard and knows what he is doing. Plus, he trains with Branch, who obviously has huge, freaky legs...As far as Cedric goes, I really like his physique but I've never seen him in a condition where everything "pops". That Iranian dude has some awesome legs. Looks like Mustafa. This lineup seemed pretty weak, overall.