Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50)

iForce Nutrition Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade Log

First off, I want to start by saying thanks to VaughnTrue and those at iForce Nutrition for selecting me as one of the loggers of this supplement. Never tried an iForce product but always wanted to after watching Dusty Hanshaw's youtube videos over on the iForce channel.

Every time I get a new supplement, I get so stoked about my workout that day, like a kid on Christmas opening up gifts.

The thing with starting a new pre-workout is that you are unsure of the dosage you are supposed to take. Considering myself as stim-tolerant, I didn't want to take 1 scoop because I wanted to feel the effects so settled with 1.5 scoops to assess my tolerance.

First thing I notice is that the scooper is quite large and the supplement has a distinct raspberry lemonade smell to it. Upon drinking it, I was quite disappointed. The taste was not pleasant. Supposedly they have improved their flavoring so I can only imagine what the old formula was like, but this one was quite bitter and had a very distinct and overbearing chemical taste to it. The aftertaste in your mouth is not enjoyable as well. I guess that is something that iForce still has to improve on.

As for the workout, did chest and biceps today:

~Training~
    1. Incline Bench with Dumbbells
    2. Dumbbell Bench Press
    3. Dumbbell Flys
    4. Machine Seated chest press
    5. Barbell Curls
    6. Incline Dumbbell Curls

The workout went pretty well. I have been sick these past fews day so I lacked the energy to hit the weights so the pre-workout definitely helped. It was a smooth consistent energy (it wasn't like a rush of energy all at once, no tingles throughout my body kind of feeling) that lasted the 1 hour long workout. I was focused and alert throughout and there was no crash afterwards. 1.5 scoops was actually a good tolerance for me and won't be upping it to 2 anytime soon which is good because that means I can use Intense for that much longer.

I will have to take this supplement for much longer to give it an accurate review since this could just be a placebo effect of me trying out a new pre-workout for the first time.

Entrance into the gym after a week of being sick:

jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlcraze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 2 of training with this pre-workout, I felt pretty good. The flavor was a little bit more bearable but it does still indeed have a very chemical taste to it, similar to that of cough medicine. I can't really pinpoint when the pre-workout kicks in as there is no sense of immediate energy. I think the thing that stands out with this supplement is the consistent energy that lasts throughout the entire workout and doesn't result in a crash.

As for today's workout, did a combination of back and triceps today:

~Training~
    1. Pull-ups
    2. Barbell Rows
    3. Machine Pullover
    4. Bent over single sided barbell row
    5. Cable pushdown
    6. Overhead dumbbell press

Still trying to recover from my sickness, so the workout wasn't the best I've had but there was no shortage of energy in my workout that's for sure.
    It was my first time trying exercise number 4. You take the t-bar row from the side and row upwards, targeting each side of your lats. I am going to start incorporating this exercise more in my back workouts more often as I could feel my muscles being sore afterwards.
    I was in and out of the gym within 45 minutes, so it was definitely an efficient and productive workout.

Exercise shown in this video:

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how much water are you mixing with it?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jlcraze View Post
    Day 2 of training with this pre-workout, I felt pretty good. The flavor was a little bit more bearable but it does still indeed have a very chemical taste to it, similar to that of cough medicine. I can't really pinpoint when the pre-workout kicks in as there is no sense of immediate energy. I think the thing that stands out with this supplement is the consistent energy that lasts throughout the entire workout and doesn't result in a crash.

As for today's workout, did a combination of back and triceps today:

~Training~
    1. Pull-ups
    2. Barbell Rows
    3. Machine Pullover
    4. Bent over single sided barbell row
    5. Cable pushdown
    6. Overhead dumbbell press

Still trying to recover from my sickness, so the workout wasn't the best I've had but there was no shortage of energy in my workout that's for sure.
    It was my first time trying exercise number 4. You take the t-bar row from the side and row upwards, targeting each side of your lats. I am going to start incorporating this exercise more in my back workouts more often as I could feel my muscles being sore afterwards.
    I was in and out of the gym within 45 minutes, so it was definitely an efficient and productive workout.

Exercise shown in this video:

Ive been getting the same taste no matter how much water I use...Im thinking of shaking the container to see if that helps

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    1 scoop=8oz,2 scoops=12oz
    I never rep back

using 12 oz per 1.5 scoops, so it still pretty diluted but still trying to get used to that taste.

Still sticking with the 1.5 scoops and felt pretty good.

Did a combination of shoulders and rear delts:

~Training~
    1. 5x5 OHP
    2. Dumbbell Lateral Raises (dumbbell lateral raise alternating with front shoulder raise, great combo)
    3. Machine Shoulder Press
    4. Bent over rear delts (can never get the exact motion right for this one, it feels really awkward)
    5. Machine Shrugs

The 5x5 really wore me out in the beginning but I am looking to increase my strength in OHP hence incorporating the 5x5 routine in today's workout. Still getting use to the flavor and I think the 1.5 scoops is a good level for me now. I saw fitmember's log and he felt uncomfortable taking 2 scoops worth. I too usually train on an empty stomach and I may just give 2 scoops a try next time and let you know how that goes.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid log so far, just found this!! I'll be in following bro, workouts look sick!

Mike
    ….

Finished the last midterm of my college career today and what better way to celebrate than hitting the gym. Was short on time since the midterm took longer than expected and I had class right after but I took 1.5 scoops of Intense, and did a quick arm workout. Arms don't take long to do because you can utilize supersets and short rest times so in addition with a pre-workout it all worked out in the end.

Quick bicep/tricep workout:

~Training~
    1. Cable Barbell Curl superset with V-bar pushdown
    2. Preacher Curls (have your partner push down as you pull up...although I could only do 5 reps per set, it really burns)
    3. Rope Pushdown superset with overhead tricep extension
    4. BW Pull-ups superset with Dips (compound exercise targeting both bicep and triceps)

With arms, I don't really do heavy weights but I focus on squeezing at the bottom with tricep exercises and contracting at the top with bicep exercises and just doing a lot of volume. I love doing arms because of the pumps that I get. The pre-workout definitely kept me going in terms of the endurance aspect, getting in and out of the gym within 40 minutes. Overall, it was a pretty good workout but I was more so excited about finishing midterms.

Time to boost the dosage to 2 scoops today as I was working out legs. The endurance was pretty good. It usually takes me 1.5 hours to workout legs simply because of the longer rest times needed in between sets. I was surprised the 2 scoops dosage lasted me so long because I still had energy to finish up calves afterwards.

~Training~
    1. 5x5 Squats
    2. Leg Press (trying to get knees to my chest)
    3. Leg Extensions
    4. Calves Machine (20 reps/15 reps/10 reps, no rest, while increasing the weights)

Didn't workout my hamstrings. Not sure how important it is because I felt squats targeted my hamstrings too. The calves exercise at the end of my workout wrapped things up for me. You know that jello feeling in your legs after your workout and it hurts to walk down the stairs not up.

Taking the stairs after leg day:

Today I hit some chest and rear delts. The reason I decided to target the rear delts was because I felt my shoulders caving in, causing me to slouch, and needed some exercise to open up my chest. Slouching causes you to lose so many inches in height and you just look more confident standing straight. Plus, girls just love taller guys.

~Training~
    1. 5x5 Barbell Bench Press
    2. Incline Dumbbell Press
    3. Cable Crossovers
    4. Cable Rear Delts

For rear delts I love doing the cable exercises, where you pretend to do a dumbbell fly but pulling outwards. For chest, hit some PR's. Not sure if it was a result of not training fasted or the pre-workout or a combination of both. After hitting the chest hard with the bench press, I finished up the push movement with inclines, my favorite exercise. You really feel hit the upper chest and it gives your chest that pop. Although I lacked on sleep last night, Maximize Intense really helped me with the endurance of today's workout.

When guys only bench press just so they can brag about it:

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LMAO, I love these little clips!

Solid reviews so far bro! Glad you are enjoying!

Mike
    ….

Finally, the weekend is here. I hope everyone had a great week. Although I still train on the weekends, it is just relaxing knowing that I don't have to worry/stress too much about school except for homework and projects, having more time throughout the day. I was pretty ecstatic to work out today. I mixed 1 scoop of Cellucor's C4 Blue Raz with 1 scoop of Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade and the taste was pretty amazing, masking the chemical taste of Maximize. For back/biceps today, I did the following:

~Training~
    1. 5x5 BW Pull-ups (my goal is to try and get a muscle-up in)
    2. Deadlifts
    3. Barbell Rows
    4. Machine Lat Pullover
    5. Dumbbell Row
    6. Concentration Curl
    7. Preacher Curl
    8. Bicep Curl

I don't know how to train biceps. My biceps never grow, no matter how much I workout them out. I have tried including them in my back workout as well as a separate arm day but I just can't seem to get them to grow.Does anyone have any tips?
    I realized that I need to set a goal for myself when it comes to workouts. I used to not be able to do pull-ups at all and now, although I can only do 5 in one set, I feel so accomplished. My next goal is to be able to do a muscle-up, a true test of strength.

When the start of the weekend finally hits after a long week:

Start stretching your biceps.. buy a paint roller, remove the roller just so its the metal bars... rub the living crap out of your biceps deeply. Press hard, it should hurt.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Start stretching your biceps.. buy a paint roller, remove the roller just so its the metal bars... rub the living crap out of your biceps deeply. Press hard, it should hurt.

Mike
    Thanks Mike. Appreciate the fact that I actually have a reader and I'm not talking to myself.

Btw, Happy 4/20 Everyone.

Not sure if it's just me but I feel extremely lazy on the weekends. A part of me wanted to just stay home and sleep but then again, I knew I would have the whole gym to myself if I go since not many people work out on the weekends here at college, so I got my lazy ass out of bed and hit the pre-workout. Especially since I was doing legs today, it was nice having the squat rack all to myself and not having other people push you to hurry up or want to work in. I need my long rest breaks between sets when it comes to training legs.

~Training~
    1. 5x5 Squats
    2. Leg Press
    3. Leg Extensions
    4. Seated Leg Curls
    5. Standing Leg Curls

I see people going below parallel when it comes to squats and I'm not exactly sure what the right way to do it is. Are you supposed to feel it more in your quads or your hamstrings? I find myself leaning forward when I squat and it gets kind of dangerous as you move up in weights. Maybe I need to start with lower weights and perfect the form first. Also, I'm starting to get use to the raspberry lemonade flavor, pounding it down, and not really trying to enjoy it. I'm now taking 2 scoops worth and I'm really not sure if it is a placebo effect or not, but I have become dependent on pre-workouts in order to have a good workout.

To be honest, the taste after drinking the pre-workout and filling the shaker cup with just water (remnants of Maximize Intense):

Thanks Mike. Appreciate the fact that I actually have a reader and I'm not talking to myself.
    There are a billion logs going on and tons of stuff with i-force recently.. so hard to get in every log but we try. Nobody is selectively singling you out, its just a matter of what is on the front pages when they log on pretty much. But if you ever need anything, never hesitate to message us!!

Mike
    ….

I hate waiting for a bench to open up to do bench press. It's either waiting for that or waiting for a squat rack for leg days. Anyways, I love working out chest and decided to hit the inclines first. I feel it in my chest more when doing inclines and more in my triceps when doing flat barbell bench, not sure whether it is because of hand positioning or what. Didn't get much sleep last night due to preparing for a presentation that I have to give in class today, so it was great to get a pre-workout in.

~Training~
    1. Incline Bench with Dumbbells
    2. 5x5 Barbell Bench Press (was pretty tired after hitting inclines)
    3. BW Dips
    4. Cable Crossovers
    5. Ab Machine

Wasn't much of a high volume workout. I realized that it is best to have a goal in mind when working out and for now it is to simply increase my strength in the compound exercises with each and every week or at least every 2 weeks to increase the weight. That is why I am sticking to heavy weights and lower volume and rely upon my spotter to push me. The only way I know if I hit my chest hard enough was if it becomes sore when squeezing my chest after the workout. If not, then I continue with more exercises, just to get that pump.

The discovery of caffeine:

Lol I never wait, if its not opened, Im gone!

Mike
    ….

Hit some back and biceps today.

~Training~
    1. BW Pull-ups
    2. Rack Deadlifts (not going all the way down, targeting the back/core)
    3. Barbell Rows
    4. Machine Pullovers
    5. Seated Rows
    6. Barbell Curl
    7. Dumbbell Curl

The biggest problem for me when it comes to back day is hitting deadlifts. I know that deadlifts are great for you and I know that you can't get in a proper back workout without doing deadlifts but I can't seem to stop my back from arching with heavier weights. It is the motion of lifting the weights off the ground and pulling up that causes my lower back to start arching/bending. I have changed regular deadlifts to rack deadlifts where I stop at the knee and pull up so I can feel it in my lower back. Not sure how effective this is compared to regular deadlifts but I just can't seem to grasp the form. Any advice?

The feeling of being sore not after, but two days later after your workout:

I've been doing 2 scoops of Maximize Intense for the past week and I've noticed that it gives me good energy/endurance throughout the workout. Not necessarily any pumps/tingling feeling but it gives me going for a solid hour. There is no crash either which is great.

~Training~
    1. 5x5 OHP
    2. Machine Lateral Raise
    3. One arm cable side lateral raise
    4. Dumbbell Press
    5. Cable Rear Delts
    6. 45-Plate Shrugs

When hitting shoulders, I go in every workout with the intention of trying to get those boulder-looking shoulders. My favorite, though painful, exercise is OHP because I have seen some good gains with that exercise as well as side lateral raises. Side laterals really exhaust my shoulders, especially when trying to extend your arm so that it's straight and concentrating on form over weight. Finished up with some shrugs to really tire out my shoulders.

On unrelated news, I was watching a fitness video about offering advice in the gym. What do you guys think? Do you appreciate it when someone comes up to you and offers their opinion on how to do an exercise properly or do you have this reaction:

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been doing 2 scoops of Maximize Intense for the past week and I've noticed that it gives me good energy/endurance throughout the workout. Not necessarily any pumps/tingling feeling but it gives me going for a solid hour. There is no crash either which is great.

~Training~
    1. 5x5 OHP
    2. Machine Lateral Raise
    3. One arm cable side lateral raise
    4. Dumbbell Press
    5. Cable Rear Delts
    6. 45-Plate Shrugs

When hitting shoulders, I go in every workout with the intention of trying to get those boulder-looking shoulders. My favorite, though painful, exercise is OHP because I have seen some good gains with that exercise as well as side lateral raises. Side laterals really exhaust my shoulders, especially when trying to extend your arm so that it's straight and concentrating on form over weight. Finished up with some shrugs to really tire out my shoulders.

On unrelated news, I was watching a fitness video about offering advice in the gym. What do you guys think? Do you appreciate it when someone comes up to you and offers their opinion on how to do an exercise properly or do you have this reaction:

I don't mind if they let me know. If they become persistent then ya, it'll piss me off.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 scoops of max intense is insanity...no clue how you can do that
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I don't mind if they let me know. If they become persistent then ya, it'll piss me off.
    Being pretty scrawny myself, when I see people barely bend their knees for squat, I do want to approach them but at the same time, don't want to start any trouble because I really dont have the size to back up my answers.

Told you I was stim tolerant. Maybe I should bump it to 2.5 and see what happens? LOL

Took 1.5 scoops for my arm workout today. Because it's arms and they aren't a huge body part, I didn't think the 2 scoops was necessary. I love the pump that I get from doing a bicep/tricep workout. It's funny how when people say to flex, the first thing people do is flex their biceps (not show of their chest or their legs). Goes to show why people love training their arms, myself included. I know people who also train their biceps every single day. Who doesn't want to look swole in a t-shirt.

~Training~
    1. Rope Pushdowns
    2. Incline Dumbbell Curls (both arms at once)
    3. Overhead tricep extensions with dumbbells
    4. Close grip preacher curls
    5. Pullover Press with EZ-bar (a new exercise for me, really hits all parts of the triceps)
    6. Barbell Curls
    7. Bench Dips
    8. One arm preacher curls with dumbbells

For motivation, I like to read the training regime of professionals. For today's arm workout, I saw Rich Gaspari's posting of the way he trains arms and did the same. It was pretty brutal and hit all the parts of my biceps/triceps. Give it a try. I didn't superset but try supersetting triceps and biceps and it should give you an even bigger pump.

Reaction to when someone asks "Do you even lift bro?"

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this....1.5 is plenty enough for this guy...I wouldnt dare to go 2 scoops
    - Spot for sale

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    this....1.5 is plenty enough for this guy...I wouldnt dare to go 2 scoops
    Well I'm already doing 2 scoops for my workout and feeling pretty good. It's a good pump and not overwhelming or anything. I've had ones where it was too intense to handle that I felt uncomfortable.

Got a good workout in today. Did some back and biceps and then off to watch Game 3 of the Warriors/Nuggets game tonight. I am not going to lie that I like to have a beer here and there, so got to get a nice workout in before the game...plus, I'm bulking.

~Training~
    1. BW Pull-ups
    2. Barbell Rows
    3. One arm T-bar row
    4. Machine Pullovers
    5. Hyperextensions
    6. Preacher Curl (having your partner push down as you pull up and vice versa, only did maybe 5 reps but you really feel the pump)
    7. Incline Dumbbell Curls

All I have to say for today is Go Warriors!!!

Reaction to food when you're bulking:

There was just an article on alcohol and working out on abminds.. not good brah

Mike
    ….

iForce Nutrition Athlete Bikinidiva's Avatar
    Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bikinidiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Being pretty scrawny myself, when I see people barely bend their knees for squat, I do want to approach them but at the same time, don't want to start any trouble because I really dont have the size to back up my answers.

Told you I was stim tolerant. Maybe I should bump it to 2.5 and see what happens? LOL
    If you do 2.5 scoops I want to see a video of that!!!
    B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness/Kinesiology
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------