Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is actually you who is not making sense. SRS. Good luck being a functional member of society if you need your parents to take care of you in your 20's.

Originally Posted by itsinthegame View Post
    lmao, you are so mad that you have to pay rent, you are not even making sense anymore.

lol

kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is your mind blown op? My parents made me pay for just about everything. It teaches you to work and be responsible. I bought my own house at 20 cause if it.

Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea but look at all of the miscers in this thread crying like babies at the thought of having to pay rent.

Originally Posted by nab2point0 View Post
    Lol at people saying it teaches kids to be self sufficient. Parents should already teach them to be motivated and driven YEARS before they're old enough to have a job.
    My parents want me to stay at home so I can save the £12000 a year in rent I'm going to be paying when I move out in a few weeks. But they taught me not to be a phucking beta so I'm wanting to move out and be independent.

ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000)
    made me pay 80 a week but i stopped paying and whenever they bring it up i just ignore them, i pay for all my stuff all my food and im never home im either at work or my gf's. Yet my stonner brother that does nothing and doesn't have a job and is only 15 months younger then me doesn't have to pay for anything and my parents also give him money which he spends on drugs.
    Check out my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/emilylachlanfitness - will rep anyone who subscribes

beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000) beastami is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've paid for my own rent, electricity, phone, car, food since 18 and done all my own house work since like 14, pretty sure my mother cooks like a few times a month and that's the way it's always been.

neither of my parents even own homes, strong parents, they're not retarded either or drug addicts, bad investments and lack of progress in life I guess.
    "When every breath hurts I'll breathe even deeper"

Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Graduated in march. Live with my parents and they told me they would give me $620 a month for the first year to help out.

I feel bad for you guys whos parents make them pay rent.

deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepsal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    funny...my mom freaked out when I said that I wanted to move out she was worried I wouldn't take care of myself
    19 and haven't earned a penny I get everything for free....gas money,insurance,gym fee,supps etc,I pay them back by studying currently doing cpa+cfa+CA+college all at the same time...indian brah btw

Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thqmas View Post
    yeah they charge me rent

then i pay all my bills like phone
    car insurance
    and my own food
    Originally Posted by Micah123 View Post
    $60 a week.

I eat probably $150 just in food alone, seems quite reasonable to me
    Originally Posted by Sirva View Post
    Yes, they do. All of my friends who live with the parents pay for rent + food. But i live in Europe, so customs might differ.
    Originally Posted by bloodymarvelous View Post
    £100 a week. even when I was not working, it was £100 a week out of my savings
    Originally Posted by EpicFive View Post
    Depends on the parents. I paid rent when I lived with my parents. I also paid for my own insurance and phone bill
    Originally Posted by Beyea View Post
    once I finish school and get a job they said they will. Hopefully can talk them out of it.
    Originally Posted by byebyebye View Post
    $130 a week.

Been charging me since I was 17. We still haven't paid of the mortgage yet so she uses the money to pay off the house faster.
    Originally Posted by spikebrah View Post
    They have charged me £100/month since I started uni to "teach" me about real life. I am an adult though and fully aware of real life and feel a bit frauded since I agreed to stay at home through uni which is why my parents helped me buy a car and they said they would support me throughout, which they are by giving me and roof over my head and providing for emergencies, but they take ~1/5 of my income purely for ****s and giggles. Feels like black mail, I have always been good with money and savings and now in the most sensitive financial position of my life my parents are trolling me hard, I can't afford to be 21. I pay for everything myself too. Any extra food for bodybuilding, all my clothes, my car, insurance, phone bill, gym membership etc etc and the situation will remain the same until I finish uni.

Yes mad. Definitely scoping out potential nursing homes. (semi srs).
    Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    My buddy's parents charged him $300/month to live at home after he graduated highschool, srs.
    Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    The moment my kids will be old enough to work, they'll be paying rent.

Nothing in this world is free. The earlier they learn that, the better.

Australia already has enough fukcups. I'm not adding to the pile.
    Originally Posted by KarmicEffects View Post
    Me and my 3 brothers all payed $100 a week so we basically payed the mortgage for my parents and now the house is payed off and worth about $100,000 more and they're living stress free in their older age. If I went straight to college it would have been less but I had a good job right out of HS, so it was fair. After raising 4 kids, working 70-80 hours a week manual labor, kinda think he deserved it for a few years, no?

Then again I love my family and they were sad as hell when I moved out so...
    Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    Yup phaggot teaches you to be self sufficient and prepares you for the real world instead of being spoon fed.
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Been paying car insurance since 16
    Paid cell phone as long as Ive had it
    Paid rent since 16 (steady weekend job)
    Anything I wanted, I paid for, few things I needed they paid for until I turned 18

When I turned 18 car insurance got put in my name and still had to pay it
    Rent increased
    Paid Cell Phone (still)
    Paid for my own food

At 19 they asked me to move out so I got a house with my buddy, now I have my own house.

I hated it at the time, but it did teach me a lot. What bothered me even more, I thought they were just using the money for bills, fun, etc. But the whole time they were putting the money towards life insurance account for me and my siblings when my parents pass. Talk about unselfish parents
    Originally Posted by ManMole View Post
    My dad started charging me 400/month right after I finished college. It took like 7 months for me to find a job and that ****er took my entire savings. At a certain point I ended up just staying home all day because I had no money for gas.
    Originally Posted by mapes345 View Post
    As soon as I turned 18.
    Originally Posted by kennyharvey View Post
    Why is your mind blown op? My parents made me pay for just about everything. It teaches you to work and be responsible. I bought my own house at 20 cause if it.
    Originally Posted by ovrlookd View Post
    made me pay 80 a week but i stopped paying and whenever they bring it up i just ignore them, i pay for all my stuff all my food and im never home im either at work or my gf's. Yet my stonner brother that does nothing and doesn't have a job and is only 15 months younger then me doesn't have to pay for anything and my parents also give him money which he spends on drugs.
    Originally Posted by beastami View Post
    I've paid for my own rent, electricity, phone, car, food since 18 and done all my own house work since like 14, pretty sure my mother cooks like a few times a month and that's the way it's always been.

neither of my parents even own homes, strong parents, they're not retarded either or drug addicts, bad investments and lack of progress in life I guess.

I genuinely mean no disrespect, but what the f*ck is wrong with your parents?

NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyTech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if I could work somewhere like a cafe, they would not even let me. They pay everything.

pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I purchased my own car at 16, have paid for my car insurance, phone bill, and any other luxuries I want in life. I paid 30,000 dollars in school debt. My parents do not charge me rent because they want to ensure that I am well equipped financially before I move out. I make my own money but they do not charge me rent or for food. Did I mention that I own a house and rent it out? 18,000 dollars paid on the house so far. My parents are generous but I am self-made because they taught me responsibility at a young age. Did I mention that I am a chick?

sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000) sphinxbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    My mind is also blown at parents that charge rent for occupying the physical space, assuming the kid is not a dead beat. Paying fot food, utilities, etc is one thing. Personally, I would never make my kid pay those although I can understand how someone would. But charging for room and board itself?! Strong wtf. It's not like you wouldn't have been paying for that house anyway. If he or she is paying utilities is it really that big of a deal to lend them a room free of charge? It's your child ffs. Strong shelfish parenting. Only in Western culture would this be considered acceptable, let alone normal.

hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000) hockeybpr25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My mom and step father don't. My mom still claimed me on her taxes though so it's 2k extra she got that I could have had. She didn't help much with school either but whatever, at least I have a place to live for the moment so I can save up and get my own place. I don't pay food but I pay insurance, phone, etc.

Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexacube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Parents dont charge me 'rent' but they charge me board... meaning i have to pay partially for bills elec/ water etc

brb 18 years old feelsbadman

Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000) Averydabeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Been paying car insurance since 16
    Paid cell phone as long as Ive had it
    Paid rent since 16 (steady weekend job)
    Anything I wanted, I paid for, few things I needed they paid for until I turned 18

When I turned 18 car insurance got put in my name and still had to pay it
    Rent increased
    Paid Cell Phone (still)
    Paid for my own food

At 19 they asked me to move out so I got a house with my buddy, now I have my own house.

I hated it at the time, but it did teach me a lot. What bothered me even more, I thought they were just using the money for bills, fun, etc. But the whole time they were putting the money towards life insurance account for me and my siblings when my parents pass. Talk about unselfish parents
    this

Location: Liverpool, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500) Taggy123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Finished university and working, Pay £100 a month. I eat more than that, So its a fairly good deal I think.
    ~~Everton Football Club~~
    Mod Negged for Negging Mod for inciting Racial Hatred

cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000) cjlhdevil is just really nice. (+1000)
    No they didn't want me living at home so they bought me an apartment instead lawl

chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrsschb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I moved out when I was 18, then ended up living with my dad briefly from 19-20 (like 4-5 months maybe). He charged me $50/wk for rent, plus 1/3 utilities and I bought my own food.
    MFC || C7 Crew

KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly once your 18 you should be helping your parents out regardless...no wonder all these people end up tossing parents into nursing homes the second they become an inconvenience. Hate the mentality "I got to school still so everything should be given to me still" ...gf had took care of her father with cancer, worked 30 hours while going to school fulltime getting her bachelors and had to pay most of the bills. Some of you don't know how easy you have it honestly. Good for you if your parents are swimming in money and you don't have to, some are not that lucky and would rather see their parents not stress constantly about money than argue that it's unfair.
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope, thank gawd.
    Conservative kroo
    Wants to grow a beard but red hair makes me look like a leprechaun kroo
    Boy Meets World is GOAT kroo
    Watch all 7 seasons of Boy Meets World every year kroo
    Topanga Kroo
    Not so much season 7 Topanga because she got fat kroo
    Feeny Kroo
    Fee-hee-hee-heenay kroo

MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattLAX0473 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never paid rent but I moved out a month after graduating college for a full time job. They used to charge my older brother rent, but he dropped out of college and was not doing much. Seemed fair to me.

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Srsly, though, those of you who are saying that parents who make their kids buy their own **** from 16 years-old and making them pay rent is good for them in the long run are fooking wrong. The ****, man. Authoritarian ass parents are the worst.
    Conservative kroo
    Wants to grow a beard but red hair makes me look like a leprechaun kroo
    Boy Meets World is GOAT kroo
    Watch all 7 seasons of Boy Meets World every year kroo
    Topanga Kroo
    Not so much season 7 Topanga because she got fat kroo
    Feeny Kroo
    Fee-hee-hee-heenay kroo

NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) NihilistBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Typical hypocrisy of our society,

"life is not worth living if you don't have kids", "family is everything" etc ...

and then:
    "you are 18 ? good luck you are on your own now"

oh and when parents get old = die alone in a retirement home

CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its pretty common with anyone of english descent.

ie, got no family or friend morals.

ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ydoc2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes..

im 12 btw

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Paid rent from 17 - 23 here, and have always been rustled about it. I think it's a pretty schitty thing to do, to be honest.

If you make the decision to have kids, you should be prepared to support them until they're completely on their own two feet. Since when does raising a child mean you hobble them financially once they start working some poverty job? My sister and I were pretty annoyed, as the money we paid 'rent' for went almost entirely to funding my mother's tobacco habit.

If and when I have children, I wouldn't charge them a dime.

Additionally, and as someone has already mentioned, if you brought your kids up correctly, they wouldn't even need this kind of robbery to teach them 'values', and 'responsibility'. Motherfukcer, they should already know what's what, provided you've done things right.
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can confirm I pay 250 a month and I pay the cable to "Prepare me for moving out" buying a house in Aug/Sep so 0 Fuks given.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    * Meditation CREW *

rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    After I was done University I was being charged 350 a month for rent (SRS at 350, my dad must be a miscer). Honestly it wasnt that bad as it covered food too. I pay all my own bills, cell, car, insurance, etc.

Now that I own a house and pay significantly more I realize that 350 a month barely covers anything. But still was raging because 95% of the guys I know that are still living at home do not pay any rent, and I highly doubt I would charge my own kid rent if I ever have one.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Parent split, so house was left with dad, bro, and me. We have to split the mortgage at $860 per person.

Age 25: I deserve to be paying my fair share.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lived there until I was 20 and no, they never charged me rent.
    onion crew

rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000) rogan12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bunpitsu View Post
    Additionally, and as someone has already mentioned, if you brought your kids up correctly, they wouldn't even need this kind of robbery to teach them 'values', and 'responsibility'. Motherfukcer, they should already know what's what, provided you've done things right.
    Agree, I hate this whole "I am teaching you to be responsible" or "I am teaching you a lesson". Phuck this line, parents are clearly just using it to validate to themselves that charging their own children rent is best for their children.

Although if someones parents were short on cash, I can see them asking (not demanding) for help.
    ***Canadian Crew***