Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My favorite person battling cancer

Grandmas got cancer it's spread the ought her entire body and she doesn't have any energy left she's been a parent to me since birth and this is the hardest time for me. She doesn't even want Visitors
    Only so much lifting to distract my mind.
    Anybody lose a family member or close friend to cancer?

Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cathrine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm really sorry to hear that I hope there's a chance that she'll get better!
    I lost my grandfather to cancer.. Also, my grandmother had breast cancer but she survived <3

Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am so sorry to hear that. I am sending thoughts/hugs your way.

My best friends mom just died of cancer (I recently wrote that in the rustling thread). He's going through a tough time right now and like I said then, I couldn't imagine being 24 and having to say goodbye to your mom. I know it's hard but just stay strong. Keep yourself occupied. Nobody can tell you how to feel, but we can certainly lift your spirits and help the best we can.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves"

Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nosoalero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Celigirl88 View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. I am sending thoughts/hugs your way.

My best friends mom just died of cancer (I recently wrote that in the rustling thread). He's going through a tough time right now and like I said then, I couldn't imagine being 24 and having to say goodbye to your mom. I know it's hard but just stay strong. Keep yourself occupied. Nobody can tell you how to feel, but we can certainly lift your spirits and help the best we can.
    Love the support, brought some tears to my eyes. Thanks I'm trying to hang in there, some days just kick me in the ass