View Poll Results: Fair or not?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fair (allow)

2 22.22%
  • Unfair (veto)

7 77.78%
    clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is this trade worthy of a veto? Reps

need some advice guys:

someone in my league proposed this trade twice, and was vetoed three times by league votes:

He gets Yu Darvish
    He sends Mark Tex and Brandon McCarthy.

The guy is trading with his brother (collusion?). And the guy getting Yu already has Kershaw, Felix, Josh Johnson and Weaver.

He changed the trade around and now is giving up Mark Tex (DL) and Steve Cishek (15era 0 saves) for Yu. Is this trade still vetoable?

The one who is getting Yu said that the guy needs saves which leads me to question why he was trading him mccarthy to begin with. But also, I suggested that Janssen and Tex is a more fair trade because with Janssen you actually are getting saves. Or, trade Tex and Josh johnson for Yu, and you're still getting a huge upgrade on your pitching. But the manager doesn't seem this is fair.

Reps for opinions.

clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone?

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i feel like its a lopsided trade but its genuine.

its all about how much he believes McCarthy and Tex are gonna be at the top of their games in a couple weeks.

GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is not fair, but I don't think it should be vetoed. I am one that RARELY ever vetoes trades, unless it is obvious playerf dumping late in season or something like TEX for Trout. Tex could be a top 50 player when he returns in only a 3-4 weeks, and even though Darvish is an ace, it should not be vetoed imo
    Call meh daddy

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my opinion, vetoing should only occur in an instance of collusion, or if it so lopsided that it effects the integrity of the league.

I firmly believe that owners should reserve the right to manage their teams as they see fit. If two owners make a trade, which they both feel, makes their team better....it has to be allowed.
    "When you want to succeed...as bad as you want to breathe....then you'll be successful."

MFC

Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Either way it's unfair. Yu is one of the best pitchers, while Teixiera is still out for at least a month and McCarthy is barely own able in 10-team mixed leagues.
    Weight: 171 lbs
    Bench: 110 lbs x 5
    Squat: 145 lbs x 5
    Deadlift: 205 lbs x 5

*Currently running Starting Strength*