Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

My opinion on the latest Craze craze...

Isn't it strange that if these tubs are testing positive for an amphetamine analog that they're all found overseas, like Sweden or Australia? Y'know, overseas... where the counterfeit tubs were being produced? The counterfeit tubs that had a peculiar, bitter taste to them.

Isn't it strange that no American government agencies are claiming the same thing? Or that anyone taking Craze that is subjected to urinalysis aren't testing positive for anything?

I won't even mention the recent court ruling, or the independent tests conducted that didn't find the compound everyone's going bananananananas over.

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spell check on bananas not even once

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not aware? Whats happening?

I don't even do calves. THEjuggernaut76's Avatar
    THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was thinking the same thing when I read some stuff earlier the morning..
    we know there have been counterfeits overseas, and that's where all these reports are coming from..
    January 2013: 325lbs
    Current Weight: 259lbs

*Current Logs*
    none

*Completed Logs*
    AppNut 8 Week Transformation Challenge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160145591
    Universal Red Hot Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159631661
    CL's White Flood Reborn: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153846651

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    not aware? Whats happening?
    Originally Posted by THEjuggernaut76 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I read some stuff earlier the morning..
    we know there have been counterfeits overseas, and that's where all these reports are coming from..
    http://www.wfad.se/latest-news/1-art...ated-in-sweden

among others...

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I don't understand is how international distributors are ending up with counterfeit craze unless they're partaking in the counterfeiting themselves. Shouldn't distributors be buying their product directly from DS?

I've seen people's tubs turn up fake purportedly bought from large and otherwise legitimate supp chains and websites.

It just seems odd.

Sw0le-ass 150lbr at heart Jakeylee's Avatar
    Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope it is only the counterfeits, otherwise I believe Craze will be banned in the UK too.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Typical 5/3/1 log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152790153

Self reminder: owe reps back to Timetogrowup, Justin93.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    What I don't understand is how international distributors are ending up with counterfeit craze unless they're partaking in the counterfeiting themselves. Shouldn't distributors be buying their product directly from DS?

I've seen people's tubs turn up fake purportedly bought from large and otherwise legitimate supp chains and websites.

It just seems odd.
    Some distributors undoubtedly are involved.

Not all distributors can purchase direct however when there are exclusive sale rights involved
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with OP, love this stuff.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Some distributors undoubtedly are involved.

Not all distributors can purchase direct however when there are exclusive sale rights involved
    But it can't possibly be that difficult to isolate which people are involved and wreck their image.

If it's at the store level then they wouldn't have records of purchasing the product from a legitimate distributor that could be backed up.

If it's at the distributor level then there would be no way for the distributor to link their product back to DS.

I just don't understand how there can be such apparently ridiculously widespread counterfeiting of craze.

Hell, is the ultimate conspiracy a possibility, that a competitor is counterfeiting it and spiking it with drugs, and trying to screw over DS? Or are the drugs just to make the counterfeit product seem as effective as the actual product?

It all just seems....odd...

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But it can't possibly be that difficult to isolate which people are involved and wreck their image.

If it's at the store level then they wouldn't have records of purchasing the product from a legitimate distributor that could be backed up.

If it's at the distributor level then there would be no way for the distributor to link their product back to DS.

I just don't understand how there can be such apparently ridiculously widespread counterfeiting of craze.

Hell, is the ultimate conspiracy a possibility, that a competitor is counterfeiting it and spiking it with drugs, and trying to screw over DS? Or are the drugs just to make the counterfeit product seem as effective as the actual product?

Could it be possible that the testing for illicit drugs outside of the USA is different? That Swedish investigation after all did not flat out say that Craze contained amphetamines and instead, that it contains some things that have some chemical similarities to amphetamines.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm no tin foil hat nut either, but it does seem pretty odd

trying to think from a competitors standpoint... another company releases what most of the fitness population considers to be one of the best preworkouts on the market and despite all their best efforts, no one is able to create a better product.

how do you fix this?

i would say you examine every possible option and if trying to ruin their image through whatever means necessary is probably your best bet, then go for it

it's really not that far fetched considering the very nature of the supplement industry. it's one of the shadiest businesses around.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Because the counterfeiting originated overseas, I would think that prosecution for trademark infringement might prove a little more difficult.

I don't think that the counterfeiter was maliciously trying to bury DS; I think it was a way to cash in... so, the analog would boost the effectiveness, or to even make it more appealing when compared to other products. The stimulant effect of Craze isn't on the same level as some of these heavily caffeinated concentrates. And what sells? That cracked out stim feeling.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm leaning towards the later, they're less illegal ways to defame the competition.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Could it be possible that the testing for illicit drugs outside of the USA is different? That Swedish investigation after all did not flat out say that Craze contained amphetamines and instead, that it contains some things that have some chemical similarities to amphetamines.
    Also possible but of all the lab tests done how is it nothing came up even after all the initial hysteria. Craze has been out for a while. Counterfeits have been more recently produced. If they're doing the same testing procedures on all tubs then it should have been found long ago
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Also possible but of all the lab tests done how is it nothing came up even after all the initial hysteria. Craze has been out for a while. Counterfeits have been more recently produced. If they're doing the same testing procedures on all tubs then it should have been found long ago
    Well, I'm pretty certain that foreign countries don't actually rely on FDA and DEA regulations and processes. So, even though DS may be correct in stating that it's following FDA and DEA regulations, we really have no idea how things are classified or analyzed in other countries. This is all just me speculating though so take it for what it's worth.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Isn't it strange that if these tubs are testing positive for an amphetamine analog that they're all found overseas, like Sweden or Australia? Y'know, overseas... where the counterfeit tubs were being produced? The counterfeit tubs that had a peculiar, bitter taste to them.

Isn't it strange that no American government agencies are claiming the same thing? Or that anyone taking Craze that is subjected to urinalysis aren't testing positive for anything?

I won't even mention the recent court ruling, or the independent tests conducted that didn't find the compound everyone's going bananananananas over.
    That's an interesting point and all, Smitty, but magnetic induction is the real deal when it comes to sealing the inner seal, they require some serious cutting to get into and you could never replace one outside of a professional factory with the proper equipment. Yes they cost money, expensive machinery and all but it's a sign of company's who care as companies who are concerned with things like this tend to take the extra step for their customers!

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, I'm pretty certain that foreign countries don't actually rely on FDA and DEA regulations and processes. So, even though DS may be correct in stating that it's following FDA and DEA regulations, we really have no idea how things are classified or analyzed in other countries. This is all just me speculating though so take it for what it's worth.
    If foreign countries were testing the product the same way from day 1 to now we'd have heard about this much sooner.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it could just be poverty scientists in other countries not knowing the difference between one methyl group and another
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

I don't even do calves. THEjuggernaut76's Avatar
    THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    That's an interesting point and all, Smitty, but magnetic induction is the real deal when it comes to sealing the inner seal, they require some serious cutting to get into and you could never replace one outside of a professional factory with the proper equipment. Yes they cost money, expensive machinery and all but it's a sign of company's who care as companies who are concerned with things like this tend to take the extra step for their customers!
    I'm pretty sure handheld sealers can be found relatively cheap.. idk how effective they are though compared to industrial size/strength machines
    January 2013: 325lbs
    Current Weight: 259lbs

*Current Logs*
    none

*Completed Logs*
    AppNut 8 Week Transformation Challenge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160145591
    Universal Red Hot Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159631661
    CL's White Flood Reborn: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153846651

TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrotterP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even though... you know... you just did.

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    If foreign countries were testing the product the same way from day 1 to now we'd have heard about this much sooner.
    Who knows if they even knew about the stuff until that person out in California tried to sue Drive Sports over Craze. Again, I have no clue how it works in foreign countries but assuming that they just go along with whatever our FDA and DEA approves is a tad naive. I mean, DEA over here still has marijuana labeled as illegal even though some of our State's has it as a legal substance but then we go look at a place like Amsterdam where the stuff is perfectly legal. Heck, in Amsterdam, psychedelic shrooms were legal until that one crazy tourist had a bad shroom trip and decided to go bananas in his hotel room then all of a sudden psychedelic shrooms became a banned substance in Amsterdam (but now they have psychedelic truffles to take the place of the shrooms).

So essentially, assuming food and drugs administrations in foreign countries operate the same way that our DEA and FDA operates is just very illogical.

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    it's really not that far fetched considering the very nature of the supplement industry. it's one of the shadiest businesses around.
    Do you know Cosa Nostra ? Well , supplement industry is the same thing . The next time you open your pre-workout watch your back . srs .
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I personally haven't used Craze. Due to the college I attend, I'm subject to drug testing, so I don't feel comfortable even risking it. I understand most individuals who are subject to a urinalysis aren't testing positive, however I just figured why risk it in my last semester. Hopefully everything gets sorted out for DS, as they're a stand up group of guys and I'd hate to see a continuous slew of potentially false rumors going around.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I personally haven't used Craze. Due to the college I attend, I'm subject to drug testing, so I don't feel comfortable even risking it. I understand most individuals who are subject to a urinalysis aren't testing positive, however I just figured why risk it in my last semester. Hopefully everything gets sorted out for DS, as they're a stand up group of guys and I'd hate to see a continuous slew of potentially false rumors going around.
    Nothing in Craze has been banned by official sports organization in the US (yet). The stuff also doesn't violate (yet) any FDA or DEA regulations. So unless they are testing for specific components in Craze, I highly doubt that if you were tested in the US for amphetamines, that your tests would show up positive.

As is the case with bans, something really has to happen negatively health-wise and hit the major news media before the FDA and DEA really starts to drill in on it.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This really is the most logical thing to me.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    worst...college...ever.
    I got no strings on me

worst...college...ever.
    Everybody should just go to Uni of Syracuse :P

Everybody should just go to Uni of Syracuse :P
    FSU worked just fine for me on that front LOL
    I got no strings on me

Drats, FSU does beat out Syracuse on national party school rankings. Lulz.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess that makes us Eskimo brothers
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates