Page 149 of 188 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 5637
    KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still trying to fully understand FOB and forwarding. If anyone could help id appreciate it.

Found a good product, my supplier said he can give me FOB to Shezhen.

I then found this forwarding company http://hkkingway.en.alibaba.com/, and they offer this service http://hkkingway.en.alibaba.com/prod...k_from_SZ.html which would suit me as my order is only 3kg in weight, so i meet the min.order requirements.

Do I basically get the FOB order details from my item supplier, then give them to forwarding agent. The advert says door to door, so im guessing that means they deliver to my house. Im trying to contact them but they are away atm its currently night time in china, so ill try later.

Any help/advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSSaid View Post
    Still trying to fully understand FOB and forwarding. If anyone could help id appreciate it.

I then found this forwarding company http://hkkingway.en.alibaba.com/, and they offer this service http://hkkingway.en.alibaba.com/prod...k_from_SZ.html which would suit me as my order is only 3kg in weight, so i meet the min.order requirements.

Do I basically get the FOB order details from my item supplier, then give them to forwarding agent. The advert says door to door, so im guessing that means they deliver to my house. Im trying to contact them but they are away atm its currently night time in china, so ill try later.

if its only 3kg just get it shipped with UPS or FedEx. Freight forwarders are best for cargo shipments and sea freight

vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I work in a freight forwarder so I know a lil bit.

FOB = Freight on board, meaning the Seller/Supplier will pay for shipping up to the origin port (Shenzhen port) and then from there the buyer/customer/YOU will have to arrange and pay the shipping costs from the origin port onwards to your door. If it is FOB, then yes give the order details or documents to your forwarding agent and they will be able to proceed.

if the advert says door to door it means it is not FOB but probably DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) which means all shipping costs are already paid by the seller/supplier. all you need to pay is the associated duty and most likely custom broker fee.

3kgs to about 50kgs i would say use fedex/ups. freight forwarders usually handle cargo from 10 cartons, pallets to full containers.

SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some ***got sold me fake S5 for $400. Now i gotta re sell it to someone else lol
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SELVER7 View Post
    Some ***got sold me fake S5 for $400. Now i gotta re sell it to someone else lol
    Or open a dispute like a normal human being haha. Was this on eBay?

KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vinisterz View Post
    I work in a freight forwarder so I know a lil bit.

FOB = Freight on board, meaning the Seller/Supplier will pay for shipping up to the origin port (Shenzhen port) and then from there the buyer/customer/YOU will have to arrange and pay the shipping costs from the origin port onwards to your door. If it is FOB, then yes give the order details or documents to your forwarding agent and they will be able to proceed.

if the advert says door to door it means it is not FOB but probably DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) which means all shipping costs are already paid by the seller/supplier. all you need to pay is the associated duty and most likely custom broker fee.

3kgs to about 50kgs i would say use fedex/ups. freight forwarders usually handle cargo from 10 cartons, pallets to full containers.
    Originally Posted by V8 Muscle View Post
    if its only 3kg just get it shipped with UPS or FedEx. Freight forwarders are best for cargo shipments and sea freight
    thanks alot, much appreicated, think im guna go with Fedex like you sugested and save the forwarding agent for a larger order, the order value is around $1000, but the item is relatively small and light weight, so only weighs 3kg. If anyone knows of a more cost effective way of shipping/air directly to my house or a place i can drive and pick it up from, im all ears. My guy whos selling me the items quoted me $240 for the 3kg worth of small items via fedex, which i think is very pricey.

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks alot, much appreicated, think im guna go with Fedex like you sugested and save the forwarding agent for a larger order, the order value is around $1000, but the item is relatively small and light weight, so only weighs 3kg. If anyone knows of a more cost effective way of shipping/air directly to my house or a place i can drive and pick it up from, im all ears. My guy whos selling me the items quoted me $240 for the 3kg worth of small items via fedex, which i think is very pricey.
    Thats ridiculous. It should be like 120 bucks max

just give him your FedEx number and tell him to bill it to your account

SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SELVER7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    Or open a dispute like a normal human being haha. Was this on eBay?
    Nah i dont use ebay

Thru kijij.
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it could be volume weight. what is the dimensions of the carton L X W X H

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread's 90 pages so sorry if this has been addressed already, but I need the help of some California bros. I've got boxes of chit in my apartment that I've collected over the years that I finally want to sell. Non-fiction books (new condition), nice clothing, etc. Not too many high-dollar items but stuff that should sell. I read somewhere online that if you sell more than 2 items on eBay in any one calendar year, you're now "engaged in business" or whatever and have to collect sales tax. Any truth to this? Sounds like a fuking hassle just to offload some chit.

Also, is there an easier way to get a seller's permit? The CA BOE website says you need names and addresses of suppliers, personal references, etc. If I'm buying and flipping chit on eBay how am I supposed to have contact info for suppliers?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    This thread's 90 pages so sorry if this has been addressed already, but I need the help of some California bros. I've got boxes of chit in my apartment that I've collected over the years that I finally want to sell. Non-fiction books (new condition), nice clothing, etc. Not too many high-dollar items but stuff that should sell. I read somewhere online that if you sell more than 2 items on eBay in any one calendar year, you're now "engaged in business" or whatever and have to collect sales tax. Any truth to this? Sounds like a fuking hassle just to offload some chit.

Also, is there an easier way to get a seller's permit? The CA BOE website says you need names and addresses of suppliers, personal references, etc. If I'm buying and flipping chit on eBay how am I supposed to have contact info for suppliers?
    Sales tax is automatically done during checkout, no hassle to you.
    You don't need a seller's permit.
    Unzipping Bon.rar

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wowz View Post
    Sales tax is automatically done during checkout, no hassle to you.
    You don't need a seller's permit.
    Right but don't I have to then pay those taxes to the state? Fill out forms and chit? Or does eBay do all that for me?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wowz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    Right but don't I have to then pay those taxes to the state? Fill out forms and chit? Or does eBay do all that for me?
    eBay has nothing to to with it, paypal will have your tax form which you can find online. You can report your sales tax at any amount but it's not until you reach a certain limit when it is required. It's almost the same as when your company sends your W-2, except it's a different form.
    Unzipping Bon.rar

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanna try this smale scale to start.

I take it that alibaba is the best place for suppliers.

How did you guys go about picking specific items to resell?
    Last edited by Jayballer22; 11-06-2014 at 11:23 AM.

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dat feel when sales have sucked and then out no where they go to tha moon
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post
    dat feel when sales have sucked and then out no where they go to tha moon
    dat feel when its the opposite :'(

Originally Posted by Jayballer22 View Post
    I wanna try this smale scale to start.

I take it that alibaba is the best place for suppliers.

How did you guys go about picking specific items to resell?

I choose whatever I can make money on honestly lol. Something that moves quickly. I'm currently looking for new products though. Been a little tough since I've ran out of leads .

Cool

Found a guy that will unlock iphones for $30 compared to $120+ anywhere else.

Winning
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Found a guy that will unlock iphones for $30 compared to $120+ anywhere else.

Winning
    have I mentioned that u look lovely lately ?
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

Cool

have I mentioned that u look lovely lately ?
    Ooo relyy
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

Ooo relyy

give up dat source kunt

not srs

semi srs

will send nudes in exchange srs

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I've run into an "issue" with an ebay buyer that I need some input on;

-Guy A bids on my auction 2 days before its end date.
    -Guy B bids; Guy A's max bid outbids B. A is back in the lead.
    -Guy A messages me <1hr before the end of the auction saying "please get rid of my bid, i didn't know "auto-bid" was turned on."
    -Auction ends before I even have time to do anything about it and Guy A is the 'winner'.
    -Message him with links and quotes to ebay's bid retraction policy which clearly states he would have had to of retracted within 1 hr of placing the bid, which he did not.
    -He comes back basically saying he won't pay for it but he will buy some stuff before Xmas (I don't really believe him).

I'm pissed because this costs me money in the form of Reserve Fee and the eBay final value fee because the item was "sold".

Do I open a dispute? Last time I opened a dispute nothing ever happened and it was just a waste of time.

Not sure what the best way to handle this is.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JMLeafs View Post
    So I've run into an "issue" with an ebay buyer that I need some input on;

-Guy A bids on my auction 2 days before its end date.
    -Guy B bids; Guy A's max bid outbids B. A is back in the lead.
    -Guy A messages me <1hr before the end of the auction saying "please get rid of my bid, i didn't know "auto-bid" was turned on."
    -Auction ends before I even have time to do anything about it and Guy A is the 'winner'.
    -Message him with links and quotes to ebay's bid retraction policy which clearly states he would have had to of retracted within 1 hr of placing the bid, which he did not.
    -He comes back basically saying he won't pay for it but he will buy some stuff before Xmas (I don't really believe him).

I'm pissed because this costs me money in the form of Reserve Fee and the eBay final value fee because the item was "sold".

Do I open a dispute? Last time I opened a dispute nothing ever happened and it was just a waste of time.

Not sure what the best way to handle this is.
    you give Guy B the second chance offer and he'll buy the item from you...
    Remember, no Russian.

Cool

Just scored 2 mint 10/10 black iphones 5

Some old guy used them.. Came with all the chit in the box. + unlocked

$440 for both
    Selling one already for $320 tmrw
    And other one for whatever i can get plus 32gb hnnng

Easy $160+
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

give up dat source kunt

not srs

semi srs

will send nudes in exchange srs
    Aware me plz
    >> Manchester United <<
    >>//Bosnian-ARMY\\<<
    GTR NISMO <3

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    you give Guy B the second chance offer and he'll buy the item from you...
    I did that, with no response from guy B after 48hrs.

I reported Buyer A to Ebay for violation of policies......12 hrs later he comes back apologizing saying he made a mistake and now wants to pay for the item. Ebay must have sent him a stern warning..

Out of no where, ebay increased my sellers limits by more than 5 times what it was before. It sik.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw customer lives up the street from me

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN!

Sup dudes, I use to do this chit when I was in college (US equivalent of Jr. and Sr. year, I'm from the UK). Just graduated from uni and I've got a full time job. Chit gets a little expensive so was looking for a bit of a side hussle to make some extra bucks.

I'm gonna build up a bit of funds and get some merc the way I use to but this time I'm looking into expanding. For those of you that order from China, how much do import taxes tend to screw you over? Can someone give me a quick review of their experiences in importing goods from outside of the EU when it comes to taxes?

Originally Posted by halotalo View Post
    tfw customer lives up the street from me
    Haha ive had this feel before, not the same street but the same town about 5 mins away.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tfw your seller doubles the price since last time you bought the items... wut... thanks aliexpress. *******s. On to the next...

Page 149 of 188 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast