Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188
Results 5,611 to 5,637 of 5637
    Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just got the message eBay is setting the groundwork to get rid of PayPal.

fkin lol at believing this will reduce seller fees. I also wouldn't be surprised if this change drove buyers away.

eBay is happy to announce plans to further improve the customer experience by intermediating payments on our Marketplace platform. In doing so, eBay will manage the payments flow, simplifying the end-to-end experience for both buyers and sellers. We have signed an agreement with Adyen, a leading global payments processor, to become our primary payments processing partner. PayPal, a long-time eBay partner, will be a payments option at checkout for eBay buyers.

You do not need to take any action at this time. The transition to full payments intermediation will be a multi-year journey.

Over the past three years, eBay has transformed its business to drive the best choice, most relevance and most powerful selling platform. Building out our payments capabilities is the next step in that strategy.

Payments intermediation will bring significant benefits for eBay sellers. You can expect a simplified pricing structure, more predictable access to funds, and most sellers can expect their costs of payments processing to be reduced. We’re also working on ways to provide sellers a central place to track and manage their business, which can soon include payments information.

By offering buyers more choice in how they pay and expanding payment options into more geographies, eBay believes sellers will be able to reach more buyers and improve conversion.

The transition to full payments intermediation will be a multi-year journey. eBay will begin intermediation on a small scale in North America starting in the second half of 2018, expanding in 2019 under the terms of the Operating Agreement with PayPal. In 2021, we expect to have transitioned a majority of Marketplace customers to the new payments experience.

Again, you do not need to take any action at this time. As eBay gets closer to the initial phase of its intermediation efforts, we will share more details about this process and next steps for sellers. In the meantime, please read the eBay Inc announcement for further information. For any immediate questions or to share feedback, please email paymentsinfo@ebay.com.

We’re looking forward to what’s next, and to getting there with you.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

Bob Kupbens
    Laura Chambers
    VP, B2C Selling
    VP, C2C Selling

fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did the thread die or did ebay? anybody find any other place where things sell without the risk of being scammed? ive noticed absolutly pathetic sales the past few months and have started pulling thousands worth of stuff off for safety reasons. still have a few thousand listed but only about $100 in sales the past month.

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazon is pricing out the little guy so there is zero competition except Prime Warehouse. Ebay is still good just gotta wait a few months to get sales. Take awesome pictures with great descriptions you can sell big ticket items easily. Be sure to put “Final Sale No Returns What You See is What You Get“

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fu-fu View Post
    did the thread die or did ebay? anybody find any other place where things sell without the risk of being scammed? ive noticed absolutly pathetic sales the past few months and have started pulling thousands worth of stuff off for safety reasons. still have a few thousand listed but only about $100 in sales the past month.

Flipping will always be a way to make money.

Dead thread is dead. I have kept in touch with a few of the OG posters ITT, seems like we all used flipping to pay the bills while we built other businesses.
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by datniche View Post
    Sup brah. It's going well, $2800 profit last month. How's your flipping?
    holy ****
    eBay buy & flip crew

sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50) sickafool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does anybody here sell from hawaii? i want to try sell but not really sure how to go about shipping thank you

fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fu-fu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    has anyone tried selling on bonanza? supposed to be more seller friendly and lower fees but cant find anyone who has actually used it.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BradInPhx View Post
    Flipping will always be a way to make money.

Dead thread is dead. I have kept in touch with a few of the OG posters ITT, seems like we all used flipping to pay the bills while we built other businesses.
    sup dude, you still doing the cell phone thing?
    my main biz is a niche shop on Etsy and I also have been flipping industrial goods on ebay lately. Haven't touched Amazon since 2015, cluster fuk of bottom chasers and people leaching/stealing ideas and listings.

to answer Mr. Fu Fu, ebay is doing great right now. Honestly Ebay has been the most consistent selling platform for the past 10-15 years.

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    sup dude, you still doing the cell phone thing?
    my main biz is a niche shop on Etsy and I also have been flipping industrial goods on ebay lately. Haven't touched Amazon since 2015, cluster fuk of bottom chasers and people leaching/stealing ideas and listings.

to answer Mr. Fu Fu, ebay is doing great right now. Honestly Ebay has been the most consistent selling platform for the past 10-15 years.
    I have not done any flipping for years, been too busy with other ventures.

I have also been running an Etsy shop for the past 4 years, over 10,000 orders with a $70 product

Oddly enough, I bought a storage unit at an auction out of convenience since its close to my office and I have a storage unit there already. Some real storage war
    eBay buy & flip crew

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not done any flipping for years, been too busy with other ventures.

I have also been running an Etsy shop for the past 4 years, over 10,000 orders with a $70 product

Oddly enough, I bought a storage unit at an auction out of convenience since its close to my office and I have a storage unit there already. Some real storage war
    Are you me? I'm closing in on 8k orders on Etsy.
    I buy a storage unit maybe 1-2 times per year because that's how long it takes for me to forgot how much it sucks digging through a bunch of junk and hauling all that chit out of there. Still selling stuff from the last one I bought during the summer.
    I'm closing on my first real estate flip this week, I'm always trying to diversify and find new ways to make that $$$ and there is a ton of money being made flipping houses here in my area.

Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Are you me? I'm closing in on 8k orders on Etsy.
    I buy a storage unit maybe 1-2 times per year because that's how long it takes for me to forgot how much it sucks digging through a bunch of junk and hauling all that chit out of there. Still selling stuff from the last one I bought during the summer.
    I'm closing on my first real estate flip this week, I'm always trying to diversify and find new ways to make that $$$ and there is a ton of money being made flipping houses here in my area.
    Da fuk, stay in yo lane.

Not srs

But wtf. You ever mess with AirBNB?
    eBay buy & flip crew

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you guys sell on Etsy? Just some things you order in bulk?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    What do you guys sell on Etsy? Just some things you order in bulk?
    I sell Designed and printed signage
    eBay buy & flip crew

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Want to get into this but so much work. I'm cool over at amazon. Props to you guys. If I had a steady wholesale account I'd do this.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this even worth getting started on in 2019? I've heard the fees are ridiculous now

Originally Posted by WhoWasFeel View Post
    Is this even worth getting started on in 2019? I've heard the fees are ridiculous now
    If you havnt started, 2020 is a good time
    eBay buy & flip crew

Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a question. Lets say I'm a seller on ebay and I'm selling about $5k a month. Would it be wise to register my business and if so would it be an LLC?

What are the pros of registering your business?
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bump
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**

Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

From March-September I make 100-500 a month from flipping items. Currently searching for ways to create a stable passive income around 250 each month, also during winter.

Originally Posted by Switeq View Post
    In.

From March-September I make 100-500 a month from flipping items. Currently searching for ways to create a stable passive income around 250 each month, also during winter.
    Nice job brah.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**

peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000) peteypistol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you havnt started, 2020 is a good time
    Sup Brad brah

Where the OG groupchat brahs? Lets revive
    wait, is doggy in vagina?

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone buying things made in China in bulk to sell later when there are significant shortages? Too lazy to do the research myself, but seems like a good idea currently.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sad to see this thread is no longer active. Where's all the eBay brahs at? Trying to get my accounts fired back up. This thread is great for motivation
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    Sad to see this thread is no longer active. Where's all the eBay brahs at? Trying to get my accounts fired back up. This thread is great for motivation
    What are you going to sell?

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^auto parts and phone accessories.
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

Any bros making a killing on Ebay right now?