Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 5648
    DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking to buy wholesale and sell on eBay and Amazon. Can you guys suggest legit websites to buy wholesale and which type items are best to flip?

Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smoothies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tfw i want to sell on ebay, but i was banned from some time ago

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    I just quit ebay. I'm so sick of this chit.

Ebay's buyer protection program should just be called "sellers getting ****ed over program". I sold an electric keyboard on ebay for $120 bucks, plus $50 for shipping. Since i have the WORST luck when it comes to getting ripped off on electronics, Before sending it out, I took a video of me plugging it in, turning it on and going over every key and feature on it to insure that it works. I kept this video to myself for "protection", Then i sent it out.

Long story short, He gets it, I dont hear anything for a week. I wake up to a message asking for a full refund because its not working properly. I FUKING KNEW IT. I replied that i wont send a refund since the item worked just fine in my possession and i posted the video i had and went on my way. Well, That didnt work. Ebay ripped the money out of my paypal account and gave it back to him and on top of that, They want ME to pay ANOTHER $50 for him to ship it back to me.

You dont ****ing go to yard sales and buy chit then if it breaks or something a week later, You just dont come back to their doorstep asking for money back. Its USED chit with NO warranty. Yet Ebay just allows this **** to happen.

Ebay can take their ridiculous fees, Their bull**** system and shove it. I'll stick to craigslist from this point on. Its cash in my pocket with no BS that comes with it.
    Ebay sucks now. Maybe that site will die in 5 to 10 years.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    officially closed down my ebay account. Took my listings down. I'm so fukking sick of their **** and biased favoritism for buyers. I started to get negative feedback for the stupidest sht.

Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    officially closed down my ebay account. Took my listings down. I'm so fukking sick of their **** and biased favoritism for buyers. I started to get negative feedback for the stupidest sht.
    I got a negative feedback when I sold a small whiteboard for 99 cents ($2.50 for shipping). The guy left feedback saying it was crap and sucked. Not only was it less than $4 total for him, it was brand new in the wrapping! What did this guy expect anyways for $4??? And he didn't even contact me, just left me feedback. I offered a full refund if he removed the feedback, never heard from him. Like brb, spending $4 on something expecting it to be of a value 5x that. Sheesh.

mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dunno why you guys are having so much trouble with bad feedback, I've been selling off and on on eBay for 10 years with no major problems, almost at 350 positive feedback. Here are some tips that might help:

- ship fast (within 24 hours), always use priority mail or first class for light items
    - leave positive feedback when you print shipping label
    - pack that chit up good, bubble wrap, Kraft paper, air cushions, etc
    - bonus points if you're using a thermal printer, looks more legit than some ghetto sharpie handwritten address. Couldn't live without my thermal printer

That's really about it, if you're selling crap products or not describing it properly then that's another story. I always take good pics and describe things as best as I can.
    Keep hustling bros

Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Dunno why you guys are having so much trouble with bad feedback, I've been selling off and on on eBay for 10 years with no major problems, almost at 350 positive feedback. Here are some tips that might help:

- ship fast (within 24 hours), always use priority mail or first class for light items
    - leave positive feedback when you print shipping label
    - pack that chit up good, bubble wrap, Kraft paper, air cushions, etc
    - bonus points if you're using a thermal printer, looks more legit than some ghetto sharpie handwritten address. Couldn't live without my thermal printer

That's really about it, if you're selling crap products or not describing it properly then that's another story. I always take good pics and describe things as best as I can.
    Keep hustling bros
    I have over 520 positive feedback (back at 100% since it's been a year since that stupid negative). Have 2 neutrals from late shipping, which was my fault, but with moving and all, had too much going on. Just mentioned the above because even if everything is perfect, there are still idiots that want more and won't hesitate leaving a negative.

mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mike.hunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
    What do you recommend selling?
    Anything you can make $$ on, I've sold everything from dog flea collars to commercial dish washers. I started off by going to thrift stores and buying stuff to sell, now I have a bigger bankroll and go to auctions and buy more expensive items to flip. With the weather getting better now is a good time to hit yard sales too.

grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would it be profitable for me to buy a cracked iPhone 4 for $30, fix it for $10, and then flip it on eBay? Lots of cheap cracked iPhone 4's for sale in my area...

What kind/type of auctions
    Any that are nearby - storage auctions, estate auctions, restaurant closing auctions, car auctions.

My full time job is "flipping" so I go to several auctions per week. Check auctionzip.com for auctions in your area.

grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grenks112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could sell them after fixing but where you run into problems is making sure the IMei are clean and ready for activation on your buyers account.

What type of items are people looking to buy where I can get from Alibaba?
    All clean IMEIs. I put my sim card in prior to buying & usually get them to give me the IMEI before hand. I just purchased 2 cracked iPhone 5c's for $50 each, ordered a couple replacement screens for $30 & will be reselling the phones with new screens for $130-175. Locally the phones sell for more and wouldn't have to pay ebay fees so I am looking to sell there.

And pick a niche, what area do you live in & what do people need for the spring or summer? Phone accessories like waterproof cases & tempered glass can all be profitable but not sure how these are selling right now. I'm new to this too but read through most the thread and got some pretty good ideas.

I've thought about trying to sell to the local market around me thru kijiji & craigslist. I live in a city of over a million people so there is tons of demand for little things. I might pull the trigger on some fake brand name items like ray bans. $10 a pair & they look pretty good and come a case. I could flip these on kijiji for at least $20-30 and I would just tell people that they are just clones if they bother asking. Wouldn't do this on eBay cause of their policies but on kijiji you can sell whatever you want.
    Last edited by grenks112; 05-22-2016 at 11:00 AM.

0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    say someone is buying and flipping a $9 product for $19 and including free shipping. how are they making any money this way? the profit is like $1 per item with USPS shipping and fees.
    There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.
    -Mark Rippetoe

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 0p3rator View Post
    say someone is buying and flipping a $9 product for $19 and including free shipping. how are they making any money this way? the profit is like $1 per item with USPS shipping and fees.
    They focus on selling high volume with small margins. They probably have thousands of other items with similar margins, with fairly high sell through rates
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CurlBrah1234 View Post
    They focus on selling high volume with small margins. They probably have thousands of other items with similar margins, with fairly high sell through rates
    It's the Ozark Trail cup from Walmart, which is basically a Yeti knock off. They can't be getting any better price than what they pay at Walmart, so it's odd that someone would go to so much trouble for like, $2 profit. Maybe the bundles are worth it as shipping wouldn't really change that much.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...mbler&_sacat=0

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query...%20trail%20tum
    There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.
    -Mark Rippetoe

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's the Ozark Trail cup from Walmart, which is basically a Yeti knock off. They can't be getting any better price than what they pay at Walmart, so it's odd that someone would go to so much trouble for like, $2 profit. Maybe the bundles are worth it as shipping wouldn't really change that much.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...mbler&_sacat=0

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query...%20trail%20tum
    If you click on the fourth one down on eBay (it's a single for 16.94) you'll see its sold right about 130 units. So a tidy profit of 260 isn't bad. Imagine if you have 25 other products selling at a similar margin at a similar rate. All the sudden your talking about 6,500 profit all together.

Most people that sell high volume like that have some sort of automated software more than likely too
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still just grinding along. Everyone else?
    Houston Texans - Houston Astros - Houston Rockets

Sports Cards Expert

SpicyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know its not quite buying and selling, but I will never understand why people do not sell their old stuff on ebay. I sell the vast majority of clothes/shoes im getting rid of on there and it picks up a decent amount.

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyWolf View Post
    I know its not quite buying and selling, but I will never understand why people do not sell their old stuff on ebay. I sell the vast majority of clothes/shoes im getting rid of on there and it picks up a decent amount.
    ppl don't wanna put in the work lol.
    I sell all my old books or w/e i have

Registered User Geschwindigkeit's Avatar
    Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So far, nothing, ebay is only good for pure buying.

brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is ebay that hard to get into or should I just stick with craigslist for the moment? And does it require a higher cost now to ship because of all the bull**** you guys are bitching about?
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Registered User Geschwindigkeit's Avatar
    Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geschwindigkeit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    Is ebay that hard to get into or should I just stick with craigslist for the moment? And does it require a higher cost now to ship because of all the bull**** you guys are bitching about?
    still better than etsy. not as good as amazon by an order of magnitude.

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what do with phaggots who leave a negative ?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I made a little how-to vid on when it comes to sourcing profitable niche products for resell. May be a little sloppy, first time ever making a tutorial like this, but hope it helps. I can make more of these types of vids if anyone's interested. Cheers all

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't sell anything on eBay but I do sell on an app called Mercari. They pretty much protect the seller and make it almost impossible to screw over the seller or get your money back. I buy designer fragrance oils wholesale and then flip them in smaller amounts for a profit. I do this on Mercari and via PayPal. Word of mouth as traveled and now I got peeps from across the nation plus Canada ordering from me.

I also use my own product and don't buy from department stores anymore. It's cheaper for me plus free advertisement. Imagine the look on people's faces when I tell them they can save hundreds of dollars on a Creed fragrance that smells exactly the same in perfume oil form. I even learned how to make perfume/cologne sprays for those that want perfume alcohol in their fragrances.

It's a matter of supply and demand and my passion for fragrances just happen to be a money maker for me. Everybody wins really in my case.
    Last edited by niospecv; 09-27-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    So I made a little how-to vid on when it comes to sourcing profitable niche products for resell. May be a little sloppy, first time ever making a tutorial like this, but hope it helps. I can make more of these types of vids if anyone's interested. Cheers all

I'm interested in the vids. Make some more and pass your wisdom onto others without giving away your secrets

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    I don't sell anything in eBay...
    Thats a pretty interesting story. Strong sense of smell?

I've just finished reading this thread. It took me a couple of weeks but I've learned a lot from you guys. Its great to see people start off small and grow to such a large size.
    Are any of the OGs still active?
    BradinPhx?
    Datniche?
    Lawlstud?
    bh4tmann?
    EnforcerOTF?
    Gsxr25? Is he perma-banned?

I'm gonna be buying and selling.
    I'll be using both Ebay and Amazon. I'll have another couple of sites that I'll use too. I'm going to try to have several different fronts going at once. Hitting more potential customers all at the same time.

I plan on starting off small and low-balling adds that have potential.
    Will report back on my progress
    "I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

RIP Duckenheimer

EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnforcerOTF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    I'm interested in the vids. Make some more and pass your wisdom onto others without giving away your secrets

Thats a pretty interesting story. Strong sense of smell?

I've just finished reading this thread. It took me a couple of weeks but I've learned a lot from you guys. Its great to see people start off small and grow to such a large size.
    Are any of the OGs still active?
    BradinPhx?
    Datniche?
    Lawlstud?
    bh4tmann?
    EnforcerOTF?
    Gsxr25? Is he perma-banned?

I'm gonna be buying and selling.
    I'll be using both Ebay and Amazon. I'll have another couple of sites that I'll use too. I'm going to try to have several different fronts going at once. Hitting more potential customers all at the same time.

I plan on starting off small and low-balling adds that have potential.
    Will report back on my progress
    I'm still around but nowhere near as much of a RA presence as I used to have. Got into distribution and dealing with brand new product lines/ major companies is so much easier and streamlined than dealing with end users on eBay.

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I sold some items on eBay in the last couple weeks and you guys have me nervous as hell now. Lol
    MFC

Misc Mursenary Crew

Originally Posted by veggie530 View Post
    I sold some items on eBay in the last couple weeks and you guys have me nervous as hell now. Lol
    I'll be the guy to bump this thread. Lot of good info.

Nothing to be nervous about if what you're selling is good and legit. I quit my job almost 3 years ago and do a full time eBay gig now (used items within a specific niche). Yes, it does suck sometimes with returns from idiot buyers and I take a lost from an item here and there, but the majority of time the buyers are legit and no problems. Of course the fees suck and shipping doesn't help, but if you do it right, there's money to be made.. I don't want to make this my 'career' but the last 3 years and probably the next couple, it's doing me good.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got a couple ******* buyers months back and stopped using ebay for a long time. Apparently, they were tracking to see if i'd improve my rating but i just simply wasn't using ebay anymore so they told me that since they didn't see an improvement I would no longer be able to sell. Any idea on what i should do? Can i just create a new account?

ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ormaman333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that selling on ebay is very hard this days... drop shipping is too hard for success