Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wowz View Post
    It will pick up within the last hour. Popular phones like the GS3 don't go for cheap. They will sell at or extremely close to current market value.
    Ok thanks a lot man. This put my mind at peace!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whitepaper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mfitty9000 View Post
    are you asking where to get the mailers, or which shipping option to use? I use Canada Post for everything. I buy mailing supplies in bulk from uline.ca or if you are close to Brampton you can place an order and pick it up.

The latter. I've actually ordered from uline, just trying to figure out the best options for mailing and the limitations. My items have some..thickness, I want to say. I know bubble mailers and all that have some limitations, but I can't find a fuking clear answer as to what the limitations are with each company.

Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phuture View Post
    quick question on iphones... is it worth figuring out how to UNLOCK? Seems like unlocked ones get more money. I assume it just a matter of buying the right software. Any insight much appreciated!
    Bump for the answer to this.
    Always Rep Back

**FALCONS** **BRAVES** **DAWGS**

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Prozium913 View Post
    Heres an idea, why dont you invest in something that DOESNT depreciate in value the moment you get it.

Everyone who starts selling on ebay goes straight to the phone business, there are millions and milions of other niches and sub niches. I get the whole "its easy to find good deals on phones via craigslist" and what not, but what most beginners dont get is that not only are you putting down a decent chunk of money to buy these things, the profit after fees and high potential for fraud really makes it a headache for newbs

Do research on aliexpress, go to completed listings and see what sells. Dont just see what sells, see how many and for how much things sell for and how much competition there is.

If you have the capital for phones and arent worried about getting screwed then go for it. But keep in mind there are many other routes to this game.

phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    << Do research on aliexpress, go to completed listings and see what sells. Dont just see what sells, see how many and for how much things sell for and how much competition there is. >>

Easier said than done and not all of us want to sell crap Chinese stuff or have loads of money to invest. Obvious risks there as well and the stakes are higher.

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    << Do research on aliexpress, go to completed listings and see what sells. Dont just see what sells, see how many and for how much things sell for and how much competition there is. >>

Easier said than done and not all of us want to sell crap Chinese stuff or have loads of money to invest. Obvious risks there as well and the stakes are higher.
    Who said thier stuff is crap? Yeah there are crap items here and there but so is the same case with phones.

I dont know where you got the idea that you need load of money to buy off ali. Ive bought tiny $45 lots turned around and sold for $250. you find 10 of these small lots, thats $2500.. and its steady money too if you dont completely goof and buy some undesirable crap with no market.

There isnt really risk either. I know aliexpress holds the money you pay the seller until confirmed delivery on tracking and you can alwaye open dispute. The chinese arent there to screw you they are there to give you cash ass deals. There is of course a bad apple every once in a while who will try to scam you, thats why, again, you research. If you see a seller with numerous complaints or a seller with no feedback obviously skip them.

If you find a thick. Tight . Solid product you can sell with high market and low competitors it will allow you to literally just sit back and auto piolet profit.. you run out of one batch, you order another. Take one pic and thats it.

Youre always gonna be on the hunt with phones/always taking pics/other chit assoiciated with selling them

An example of the type of chit what im talking about:

Watch and learn
    Last edited by philosobrah; 04-30-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    Who said thier stuff is crap? Yeah there are crap items here and there but so is the same case with phones.

I dont know where you got the idea that you need load of money to buy off ali. Ive bought tiny $45 lots turned around and sold for $250. you find 10 of these small lots, thats $2500.. and its steady money too if you dont completely goof and buy some undesirable crap with no market.

There isnt really risk either. I know aliexpress holds the money you pay the seller until confirmed delivery on tracking and you can alwaye open dispute. The chinese arent there to screw you they are there to give you cash ass deals. There is of course a bad apple every once in a while who will try to scam you, thats why, again, you research. If you see a seller with numerous complaints or a seller with no feedback obviously skip them.

If you find a thick. Tight . Solid product you can sell with high market and low competitors it will allow you to literally just sit back and auto piolet profit.. you run out of one batch, you order another. Take one pic and thats it.

Youre always gonna be on the hunt with phones/always taking pics/other chit assoiciated with selling them

An example of the type of chit what im talking about:

Watch and learn
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to philosobrah again.
    Always Rep Back

**FALCONS** **BRAVES** **DAWGS**

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I sold the GS3 at auction for $230 with 30 bids. Wtf its like I gotta find a way to get these phones for $100 a pop to make any money and I am willing to buy in bulk but can't find a good place and I heard alibina sells fake phones.

dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ape escape View Post
    So I sold the GS3 at auction for $230 with 30 bids. Wtf its like I gotta find a way to get these phones for $100 a pop to make any money and I am willing to buy in bulk but can't find a good place and I heard alibina sells fake phones.
    Did the auction just now end? If so that may be part of your problem. It's only 9:30am on the west coast. Kids who spend their parents money on stuff like that are still sleeping. Any time I list an auction on ebay I am sure to do it around 10pm est. That way it ends at 7pm pst. A lot of people aren't able to get on and bid on stuff while at work or in school etc. Most of your bids will come last minute, especially on cell phones.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually stick with BIN and Immediate payment required to avoid any headaches or worries. But it sounds like you made an easy $250 profit on a $160 dollar investment.... lol Where else are you going to find 150% return on investment in a matter of days and only spending maybe an hour max of your time.
    80% of the time all of the time.

DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DumpedS2k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Prozium913 View Post
    heres a link to a site that unlock Iphones. I used to use this guy on ebay but now he has his own site

He has great customer service too! On ebay the guaranteed an unlock within 12 hours. On one of the unlocks, the apple server was down and it took a little longer so he sent me a message apologizing and offering an additional free unlock.

http://www.fastunlockspro.com/

phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    << An example of the type of chit what im talking about >>

Thanks, and repped!

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    << An example of the type of chit what im talking about >>

Thanks, and repped!
    brah, you can quote posts by clicking the button beside "Reply"

no need for the << >> lol

Originally Posted by briiii View Post
    brah, you can quote posts by clicking the button beside "Reply"

no need for the << >> lol
    Ha, thanks! guess that was an old habit.

Originally Posted by dalefredricks View Post
    Did the auction just now end? If so that may be part of your problem. It's only 9:30am on the west coast. Kids who spend their parents money on stuff like that are still sleeping. Any time I list an auction on ebay I am sure to do it around 10pm est. That way it ends at 7pm pst. A lot of people aren't able to get on and bid on stuff while at work or in school etc. Most of your bids will come last minute, especially on cell phones.
    My auction ended at 10 pm and yea 7 or 8 pm sounds like a bit better.

Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    I usually stick with BIN and Immediate payment required to avoid any headaches or worries. But it sounds like you made an easy $250 profit on a $160 dollar investment.... lol Where else are you going to find 150% return on investment in a matter of days and only spending maybe an hour max of your time.
    O ok yea BIN would be better cause you will know for sure what u get. How long does it take to usually to sell a phone that way? How much would you have sold that phone for and where do you get your phone? Sorry for all the questions lol just seems like you know a lot about this!

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    Heres an idea, why dont you invest in something that DOESNT depreciate in value the moment you get it.

Everyone who starts selling on ebay goes straight to the phone business, there are millions and milions of other niches and sub niches. I get the whole "its easy to find good deals on phones via craigslist" and what not, but what most beginners dont get is that not only are you putting down a decent chunk of money to buy these things, the profit after fees and high potential for fraud really makes it a headache for newbs

Do research on aliexpress, go to completed listings and see what sells. Dont just see what sells, see how many and for how much things sell for and how much competition there is.

If you have the capital for phones and arent worried about getting screwed then go for it. But keep in mind there are many other routes to this game.
    I have been preaching this for ages.

The guys makes bank on eBay through electronics or phone have 1 thing 99% of small buisness will never have

They control their own pipeline, by buying directly from major recyclers(or they are a major e-cycler). OR by buying redicoulous amounts of quantity.

AND

They can afford to make super low margins due to sheer volume.

There is also opportunity cost. I would much rather buy 100 of Y for $7 with a ROI of 100%, than buy 5 of X(More expensive) with a ROI of 30%.

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

NOBODY is going to sell you a knowingly tested,working, and fully functional GS3(in BULK), for $100.

In the youtube about the guy selling the toy for 1.99... isn't it a pain in the ass to package and print labels for all that stuff? If you are doing 100 units a day and only making $100 that seems like a lot of work.

And how do you even go about finding a product? I've seriously been racking my brain for ideas.

In the youtube about the guy selling the toy for 1.99... isn't it a pain in the ass to package and print labels for all that stuff? If you are doing 100 units a day and only making $100 that seems like a lot of work.

And how do you even go about finding a product? I've seriously been racking my brain for ideas.

Not if you have a thernal printer with adhesive sticking paper.. just slap it on the package and go.

The guy probably pre wraps everythibg and when it comes time to sell all thats needed is the label. He probably sells 10+ a day so thats money added up. It really isnt a pain if you have legit shipping techniqes.

Look up the Zebra LP2844 thermal printer. It is beast.

As far as thinking about whay to buy, it takes constant brain storming, but eventually you will have a breakthrough and something will finally "hit" you. Just keep thinking on it

$100 a day on auto-pilot basicaly (if he sells that many) is awesome, but now find 9 other things that sell like that and now you're banking 7k a week. Small consistant profit turns into large profit
    Last edited by philosobrah; 05-01-2013 at 01:23 AM.

mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thats literally the hardest part that you need to do work and research. Look at all the wholesalers, then compare unit prices to completed sales on ebay. Think if you could market it better. So what if packaging is a pain in the ass, he is working for himself not a boss.

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mfitty9000 View Post
    Thats literally the hardest part that you need to do work and research. Look at all the wholesalers, then compare unit prices to completed sales on ebay. Think if you could market it better. So what if packaging is a pain in the ass, he is working for himself not a boss.
    This. I could package things all day and would enjoy it if it meant not having to work for someone else.

I am moving at the end of the month..I dont really feel like lugging all this **** around with me.

Attatched is a current inventory list of the stuff I need to get rid of. Im willing to sell for as close to cost as possible. Send me offers.Attachment 569333336461
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Beastman09; 05-02-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post
    I am moving at the end of the month..I dont really feel like lugging all this **** around with me.

Attatched is a current inventory list of the stuff I need to get rid of. Im willing to sell for as close to cost as possible. Send me offers.Attachment 5696461
    Lezbhonest, you got all of that for free.

strong morals/10

You are sounding like a real hater brah.

You are sounding like a real hater brah.
    Why? Because I call you out? Same as if anyone posted a question on any other phone. No price would ever be worth it on that chit you are peddling.

Also loled at you not wanting to lug around a 5lb box of phones as if it is such an inconvenience. Please go.
    Last edited by Gsxr25; 05-01-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Why? Because I call you out? Same as if anyone posted a question on any other phone. No price would ever be worth it on that chit you are peddling.

Also loled at you not wanting to lug around a 5lb box of phones as if it such an inconvenience. Please go.
    1.) Math...Not even once.. (100 Phones * Average of 5oz per pc = 500oz = 31 lbs)

2.)You obviously don't know ****.

1.) Math...Not even once.. (100 Phones * Average of 5oz per pc = 500oz = 31 lbs)

2.)You obviously don't know ****.
    lulzzz obviously your math is chit, cuz those ancient ass flip phones weigh well over 5oz, nice try tho *******.

lulzzz obviously your math is chit, cuz those ancient ass flip phones weigh well over 5oz, nice try tho *******.
    Dude..you are sounding like a female.

Im not going to debate with you LOL. I've been this quite some time, I know what I am doing, and I know how to use a scale an do simple math.

You are not interested or you simply dont like a stranger over the internet. I don't care..

Keep it moving.

Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast