Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly! itt would be to simple to say "eat less". At your 148 lbs you are not that far out of shape, and like said earlier, scale does show the whole picture. It may show same weight but your waistline and skin folds will be getting smaller, along with improved strength. You maybe building muscle which is higher density than fat. Been through this many times. Ideally, if your nutrition is right, over longer time period your weight will increase.

On the other hand, if you are really eating at calorie deficit for what you think your lifestyle is, your lifestyle may have changed because of calorie deficit. I was through this as well. Cutting calories agressively, especially from fat, make me move around much less throughout the day. My workouts become slow. This is how our bodies compensate, not very simple thing, definitely not like in previous 29 posts "eat less" advices. If it was this simple there would be no obesity.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    Exactly! itt would be to simple to say "eat less". At your 148 lbs you are not that far out of shape, and like said earlier, scale does show the whole picture. It may show same weight but your waistline and skin folds will be getting smaller, along with improved strength. You maybe building muscle which is higher density than fat. Been through this many times. Ideally, if your nutrition is right, over longer time period your weight will increase.

On the other hand, if you are really eating at calorie deficit for what you think your lifestyle is, your lifestyle may have changed because of calorie deficit. I was through this as well. Cutting calories agressively, especially from fat, make me move around much less throughout the day. My workouts become slow. This is how our bodies compensate, not very simple thing, definitely not like in previous 29 posts "eat less" advices. If it was this simple there would be no obesity.
    Sorry, but yes it IS that simple. People who have excess fat eat too much. Period. If they ate less, they would lose fat.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Sorry, but yes it IS that simple. People who have excess fat eat too much. Period. If they ate less, they would lose fat.
    This, unless there is some medical reason ie thyroid condition it really is that simple, but it seems people don't want to hear that.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    This, unless there is some medical reason ie thyroid condition it really is that simple, but it seems people don't want to hear that.
    And I don't get that.

If I had a problem of excess fat, and was told all I had to do to fix it was eat less than i am---no need to eat differently, or at certain times, or drink "x" amount of water, or combine this food with that one, but don't DARE combine that one with this one, or crazy exercise schemes...I would think that would be totally liberating.

But people need to invent special circumstances for themselves why eating less works for 99.98% of the population, but not THEM.
    For what I don't know

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

IDK DD, sounds like GS (girl science) to me. LOL
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, you saying i cant eat like a fat pig and drink like a college frat boy and expect to be ripped?

Im screwed

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the nutshell - yes. When it comes to application to the real world - not exactly. I have seen it many times over and over, people get on it too agressively and lose the battle altogether. Too much hype in the media about someone losing x amount in matter of days or weeks. Too much goal, too little enjoyment from the process, and imminent failure. I guess it was you mentioning it on previous page, about enjoying process rather than watching the scale. And you are absolutely right. But. We eat because this is instinct stronger than sex drive. And you probably know how agressive cutting creates a major slump, metabolic slowdown, mood change towards quitting and failure followed by abuse of food. At the end - eat less means moderation, exercise and -importantly - major swing in someones life style. Diversion of attention from how good is this or that place to eat. This is NOT EASY, and for most obese people is not achievable, lost case, shake your head and walk away. Just listen to how some poeple talk about their last vacation, describing food in strong words that show true affection and even emotional attachment. This is really sick. And saying to such people "just eat less" will help help a lot, yea (ya-ya, javol)

However, we are not talking about it in application to a fairly fit woman at her 148 lbs who exercise regularly. She is probably gaining muscle, as stated earlier by someone.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in the nutshell - yes. When it comes to application to the real world - not exactly. I have seen it many times over and over, people get on it too agressively and lose the battle altogether. Too much hype in the media about someone losing x amount in matter of days or weeks. Too much goal, too little enjoyment from the process, and imminent failure. I guess it was you mentioning it on previous page, about enjoying process rather than watching the scale. And you are absolutely right. But. We eat because this is instinct stronger than sex drive. And you probably know how agressive cutting creates a major slump, metabolic slowdown, mood change towards quitting and failure followed by abuse of food. At the end - eat less means moderation, exercise and -importantly - major swing in someones life style. Diversion of attention from how good is this or that place to eat. This is NOT EASY, and for most obese people is not achievable, lost case, shake your head and walk away. Just listen to how some poeple talk about their last vacation, describing food in strong words that show true affection and even emotional attachment. This is really sick. And saying to such people "just eat less" will help help a lot, yea (ya-ya, javol)

However, we are not talking about it in application to a fairly fit woman at her 148 lbs who exercise regularly. She is probably gaining muscle, as stated earlier by someone.

This doesn't apply to the OP, but a grossly overweight person will not (in 99.9% of the cases), "enjoy" the process. IMO, no one really does (not even someone wanting to lose just a few lbs), but the "want" to succeed (in any case) simply must be stronger than the "want" for some food.

Those who stall just don't (at the time) yet want it bad enough.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    IDK DD, sounds like GS (girl science) to me. LOL

<<<---PhD From Grateful Dead University in mother****ing she-brah science!
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    So, you saying i cant eat like a fat pig and drink like a college frat boy and expect to be ripped?

Im screwed
    You could do that, and no you wouldn't be ripped, but no you wouldn't be screwed because you are funny, smart and cute; which trumps all.

i This is NOT EASY, and for most obese people is not achievable, lost case, shake your head and walk away. Just listen to how some poeple talk about their last vacation, describing food in strong words that show true affection and even emotional attachment. This is really sick. And saying to such people "just eat less" will help help a lot, yea (ya-ya, javol)

Of course it's not "easy." But it IS "simple. To be fair, I don't think OP has put on substantial muscle weight if she's only been weight training since Feb, if I read correctly? As long as it takes for men to build, triple that for women. OP needs to count calories and eat at a deficit.

This doesn't apply to the OP, but a grossly overweight person will not (in 99.9% of the cases), "enjoy" the process. IMO, no one really does (not even someone wanting to lose just a few lbs), b.
    We were just talking about this in a thread in FF the other day. I LOVE the process; tearing **** up in the gym. If I were intent on only seeing the end result (fat loss, muscle growth) I'd have quit long ago---it takes a VERY long time. I love, love LOVE to train. I would still be in the gym even if I remained a no-muscled fat ass. I love training THAT much.
    For what I don't know

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    My take...if the OP was male, less then handsome avi, he would have had 90% negative feedback to his first post, are you saying that never happens here?
    I try to help everyone I can regardless of gender.

Do you do much else besides stir the pot? Thank you for posting nothing of value.

035 Misc ----------------------->

We were just talking about this in a thread in FF the other day. I LOVE the process; tearing **** up in the gym. If I were intent on only seeing the end result (fat loss, muscle growth) I'd have quit long ago---it takes a VERY long time. I love, love LOVE to train. I would still be in the gym even if I remained a no-muscled fat ass. I love training THAT much.

I absolutely love training. I dislike the diet which really "is" necessary to see results. I was mainly talking about losing fat/weight.

bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmccurdy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMHO here is what I would do:

Op, you mentioned you hired a PT to help you get the results you want and after 6 weeks you are not seeing it. Hold them accountable, ask your PT what is going on why you aren't progressing if you are doing what they say, if they are not providing answers and helping you get the results you want...then fire them!

But as everyone has pretty much said, take a closer look at your diet, figure out your macros and track everything.

I absolutely love training. I dislike the diet which really "is" necessary to see results. I was mainly talking about losing fat/weight.
    Oh, I'm not a fan of dietary restraint either. Is anyone?
    For what I don't know

Oh, I'm not a fan of dietary restraint either. Is anyone?
    LOL. Sadly, that IS the issue which takes us (not you, but me and the others) fatties down. I trained for years and years, got strong as hell, and looked like 230lbs of chewed bubblegum. I felt great, looked like sht. Strength is great, but looking fat while being strong = fail.

Strength is great, but looking fat while being strong = fail.
    oh c'mon are in for looks? Be a man for chrissake LOL

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is NOT EASY, and for most obese people is not achievable, lost case, shake your head and walk away. Just listen to how some poeple talk about their last vacation, describing food in strong words that show true affection and even emotional attachment. This is really sick. And saying to such people "just eat less" will help help a lot, yea (ya-ya, javol)
    Ya ya, it will help. People tend to want to find some way to make their diet "easy". While the process is simple (eat less), the application is taxing (no one said otherwise, and I certainly never said it was easy). There is no other answer. While there are "tricks" to help make a diet more sustainable, this is by and large subjective to the individual. Diets sucks, they are miserable.... eat less. I'm not a fan of blowing smoke up someone's ass.

You have no clue what her training is, if she is training correctly or what exactly her diet is. Without knowing any of this compounded with the fact that she has been in a deficit (albeit small one) and the slow pace in which women add muscle, it is doubtful she is recomping.

Let's dissect this gem.

Exactly! it would be to simple to say "eat less". At your 148 lbs you are not that far out of shape, and like said earlier, scale does show the whole picture. It may show same weight but your waistline and skin folds will be getting smaller, along with improved strength. You maybe building muscle which is higher density than fat. Been through this many times. Ideally, if your nutrition is right, over longer time period your weight will increase.
    What are you even saying? She is trying to LOSE WEIGHT. Not recomp. Recomping is a terribly slow process for a woman. The number on the scale needs to be going down.

As stated, a female on a small deficit will not be recomping terribly fast. She would be lucky to gain ANY muscle at all, nevermind enough to recomp.

Interesting, you make snide remarks about the advice of eating less, and then state that the OP many not be in a deficit anymore and may need to adjust calories.

Why you trolling brah?

oh c'mon are in for looks? Be a man for chrissake LOL
    Interesting indeed.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin View Post
    stop eating beans, peanut butter, grains (including corn), potatoes, fruit, and dairy. cut out all sugar and carbs, start eating healthy fat (coconut oil, pasture butter etc). your body will start burning fat for energy instead of carbs. srs. limit your chicken intake and start eating grass-fed beef.

I started doing a paleo diet a couple months back along with my bf, his T levels went way up, he used to work out a couple hours every single day, now he works out a few days a week and is shredded. I have also lost fat in stubborn areas, my A.D.D. is gone, head is clear, mood is great, lots of energy, workouts improved...

Been doing a lot of research on paleo, it makes total sense.
    That's odd, everything you told the OP to stop eating are staples in my nutritional plan.

I built a solid physique over the years and never once used paleo to get there...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    That's odd, everything you told the OP to stop eating are staples in my nutritional plan.

I built a solid physique over the years and never once used paleo to get there...

No cavewoman diet?

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I try to help everyone I can regardless of gender.

Do you do much else besides stir the pot? Thank you for posting nothing of value.

035 Misc ----------------------->
    That remark wasn't aimed at you, sorry for that, but DD got it. As for stirring the pot...I am pretty sure you got me beat in that post count
    lighten up

anonymous
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin View Post
    stop eating beans, peanut butter, grains (including corn), potatoes, fruit, and dairy. cut out all sugar and carbs, start eating healthy fat (coconut oil, pasture butter etc). your body will start burning fat for energy instead of carbs. srs. limit your chicken intake and start eating grass-fed beef.

I started doing a paleo diet a couple months back along with my bf, his T levels went way up, he used to work out a couple hours every single day, now he works out a few days a week and is shredded. I have also lost fat in stubborn areas, my A.D.D. is gone, head is clear, mood is great, lots of energy, workouts improved...

Been doing a lot of research on paleo, it makes total sense.
    oats, peanut butter and fruit and cottage cheese are not going to kill you or make you fat unless you have some awful allergies. I eat them daily and have Feta cheese on pretty much every meal I cook

Paleo is great and all, but the average life expectancy back then was maybe 23 so it's hard to prove any real long term health advantages over a healthy diet ... and they weren't doing heavy squat workouts for over an hour on a regular basis.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post

Im screwed

Apparently as long as it's paleo you will be ripped. Good luck.
    Who oversees the overseers?

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    ... and they weren't doing heavy squat workouts for over an hour on a regular basis.
    There were wrestling wooly mammoths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    For what I don't know

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

VVVV Sig line VVVV
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so I am in the grocery store today with the kid and its lunch time so he gets a sub from the deli
    and I am standing there reading the labels on these prepackaged salads they sell
    one was cobb salad, one was chicken casaer and one was brocoli slaw with sunflower seeds and raisins

so I am being a careful consumer

comparing the protein amounts on each one
    then the carb count
    then the fat count
    then the calories in each and if this salad is one serving or really two so I eat it I gotta double
    the totals...see where this stuff can f*ck with the mind after awhile..

this one is higher in protein but also higher in calories
    this one is higher in carbs but lower in calories
    this one is really high in fat but is so-so on protein..

Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Thank you, MG. I lurked here for several years before I joined and that had been my observation to threads like this.
    I look forward to your response to the original post.

Originally Posted by MecGen View Post
    That remark wasn't aimed at you, sorry for that, but DD got it.
    I have been known to be oblivious.

As for stirring the pot...I am pretty sure you got me beat in that post count
    You make a valid point.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 04-06-2013 at 08:20 PM.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I look forward to your response to the original post.
    Nah, you just want a pot to stir. Hot avatars get cut more slack, especially from the guys. Just sayin'.

But my response would be that OP is not in a deficit and needs to start weighing/measuring all consumption to determine TDEE in order to create a deficit. Am I doin' it right?
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Nah, you just want a pot to stir. Hot avatars get cut more slack, especially from the guys. Just sayin'.

You mean like hot girls irl.

Perhaps you are right. I don't know about you, but I was always taught women =/= men. I was taught to treat women differently. I still do. Call me a sexist, call me a white knight, but I would question you as a man if you told me you treat men and women the same in your everyday life.

You're sounding like foreveralone miscer.... what gives?

Stirring the pot??? Let me refer you to your first post ITT.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You mean like hot girls irl.
    Def this.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Perhaps you are right. I don't know about you, but I was always taught women =/= men. I was taught to treat women differently. I still do. Call me a sexist, call me a white knight, but I would question you as a man if you told me you treat men and women the same in your everyday life.

You're sounding like foreveralone miscer.... what gives?
    Nope. Brought up to be respectful to everyone and I do moreso to women. Not a miscer. Here to learn and train like most here.