"Mark Rippletoe says hi" CHUNKUK's Avatar
    CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have found a cheaper better alternative to myprotein U.K BRAHS GTFIH

im on my second tub its good taste you get a free shaker and its about a £11 cheaper than myprotein

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5kg-MATRIX...item5aef4e0b5c

40 grams of protons per scoop

100 scoops per tub

struggling to see how this is inferior to my protein so far
    ultimate no fap destroyer - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914653

** ~Never Tried A Cigarette Crew~ **

" Im getting down on the fence on boxing day a piffing a full stubby at that rosey cheeked phaggot broads head " - sunnyTEE

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never heard of them... just because it's got more protein in it doesn't mean it is of superior quality.

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CHUNKUK View Post
    im on my second tub its good taste you get a free shaker and its about a £11 cheaper than myprotein

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5kg-MATRIX...item5aef4e0b5c

40 grams of protons per scoop

100 scoops per tub

struggling to see how this is inferior to my protein so far
    My Protein tested really well when those Reddit science dudes did an actual protein content test. For that reason I tend to stick by it since it's still really cheap anyway.
    Alcohol/Drug dependency/depression issues? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170391771 There is hope.

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    I also believe you can do a price test comparison with MyProtein. If you find a cheaper source they match it...

Plus their flavours are great.

Only annoying thing is that to save on costs they come in bags not tubs, and the bags always break in the end. I open it and the plastic things that clip together always come off at one side...

CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    Never heard of them... just because it's got more protein in it doesn't mean it is of superior quality.
    yeah i know but ive been using it for a while and i cant see any flaws , to be fair whey is whey, and my protein is getting expensive as fukk recently

getting some great reveiws too
    ultimate no fap destroyer - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914653

" Im getting down on the fence on boxing day a piffing a full stubby at that rosey cheeked phaggot broads head " - sunnyTEE

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also believe you can do a price test comparison with MyProtein. If you find a cheaper source they match it...

And when they do their deals, which is pretty often you just stock up, they run whey sale once every 3 months or so.

I need to try a new flavour as it goes, I fancy chocolate have you got a favourite?
    Alcohol/Drug dependency/depression issues? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170391771 There is hope.

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

yeah i know but ive been using it for a while and i cant see any flaws , to be fair whey is whey, and my protein is getting expensive as fukk recently

getting some great reveiws too
    Well I get e-mail alerts from them all the time with deals. Their prices are still some of the best out there, the reason they went up is because of the 'protein tax' from the tories...

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    And when they do their deals, which is pretty often you just stock up, they run whey sale once every 3 months or so.

I need to try a new flavour as it goes, I fancy chocolate have you got a favourite?
    Strawberry whey all day erryday.

Chocolate for mass gain powders.

Only annoying thing is that to save on costs they come in bags not tubs, and the bags always break in the end. I open it and the plastic things that clip together always come off at one side...
    i didnt know about the price comparison, you should try it out see if they will give you a 5 kg bag for £44 quid instead of £59

Well I get e-mail alerts from them all the time with deals. Their prices are still some of the best out there, the reason they went up is because of the 'protein tax' from the tories...

nah the protein tax was only 15% there prices went up loads more, its still not to cheap if your comparing to gold standard or cell tech but myprotein is the biggest in the uk now so they have a fair bit of brand loyalty so they up their prices a little, its why they can afford to d0 15% off sales every few months

nah the protein tax was only 15% there prices went up loads more, its still not to cheap if your comparing to gold standard or cell tech but myprotein is the biggest in the uk now so they have a fair bit of brand loyalty so they up their prices a little, its why they can afford to d0 15% off sales every few months
    Mate if you want to talk brand loyalty look at maximuscle. Twice the price to MyProtein lol.

Mate if you want to talk brand loyalty look at maximuscle. Twice the price to MyProtein lol.
    i was watching panorama and apparently maxi muscle have cut costs so its chit now

brb looking at protein "deals" from Holland and barrat

brb 55 year old obese female cashier comes over to give me nutrition advice

never again

i was watching panorama and apparently maxi muscle have cut costs so its chit now

brb looking at protein "deals" from Holland and barrat

brb 55 year old obese female cashier comes over to give me nutrition advice

never again
    Still looks overpriced to me... £70 for 3kg of progain lol.... used to pay £32 for that when I was 18.