oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chinese Buffet Quick Question?

What is healthy at a habachi/Asian buffet?! What to avoid?

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, most buffets I've been to include salad/fruit/veggie bars, so you could fill your plate with a lot of that. If you have to pick from the buffet line, stay away from the stuff that is covered in sauces as they are filled with sodium.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

ifbbmissy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ehh... too be honset I would recommend staying away from ALL buffets just because of the way the prepare the food. However, if you MUST go to a buffet, then stick with the basic healthy foods, the complex carbs such as rice, the proteins such as beef or chicken or fish and some fruit won't hurt either! I actually just went to a hibachi grill today where they cook the food right in front of you and I got some rice, chicken, and veggies! It was very healthy. Was not a buffet, all fresh. But yeah if you find yourself at a buffet, go for those kind of foods! Good luck!!

Originally Posted by oxcaroline View Post
    What is healthy at a habachi/Asian buffet?! What to avoid?
    Missy Farrell
    IFBB Pro
    Sponsored Athlete for iFORCE Nutrition

Registered User jeannemadrigal2's Avatar
    jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks missy for share such a nice info with us its really useful info ...!