Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GaryBarlow View Post
    It's not mpressive but it's not chit. I lifted 160kg for 2 reps at 75kg when I was lifting for 2 months, but I have above average genetics I guess. It's not impressive for the fact you weigh 190, should be deadkiftibg atleast twice your b.w to be impressive

Reach 200kg and I'll be impressed
    200kg is my goal (440lbs) for 5 reps. Doubt I'll ever lift heavier than that as I don't want to risk a trip to Snapcity.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Eh, I'm nearly elite for all of them and I'm a natty lifter for 3 years. I have higher standards than that.
    charts were compiled by Lon Kilgore, Rippetoe, and Pendlay...so argue with them lol.

(strong lifts for you though!)
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    Peloton Crew

WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this rubbish story is true you're a complete tool.

1) Don't drop the weights and try make a scene. Its only acceptable to drop the weights if you're trying for a PR and you can lift it. If you can lift the weight you can put it back down.

2) Its phaggots like you who leave the gym in a mess and make me waste my time un racking weights.

life only opens the door to women, i kick the fuker down and rape all the women ~ WackoJackoo

straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LegitAlpha View Post
    Lifted 160kg raw today, no belt just a bit of chalk. Managed 2 clean reps before my form started to slip.

Everyone in the gym was staring at me as I screamed the bar up to a straight position and then just let it free fall back down. On the second rep I paused slightly with the bar at my thighs and this powerlifting guy was like "come on buddy, it's all you, it's all you." I dropped it and swaggered out the weight room and never unloaded the bar lol

Is this impressive considering I weighed in at 190lbs today?.
    1. no it's not a lot of weight, especially for your size.
    2. you're a phaggot for not racking your weights. now someone else who wants to deadlift has to come and take all your chit off before they can put whatever weight they want on
    S&P Crew
    Finance Crew
    Wannabe Powerlifter Crew

VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    grunting is fine for deadlifts.... but screaming? you're an attention whore

also letting the weights just drop from a deadhang. the negative portion of the live is very important you should lower the weight with a controlled tempo and let the weights "clang" on the ground. if you legit let yourself drop to the floor with the weight you're a fukking phaggot

also I'm sure you're trolling with the part where you didn't unrack the weights and swagged out of the gym. unracking plates from a deadlift is awkward and a pain in the ass

LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000) LegitAlpha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WackoJackoo View Post
    If this rubbish story is true you're a complete tool.

1) Don't drop the weights and try make a scene. Its only acceptable to drop the weights if you're trying for a PR and you can lift it. If you can lift the weight you can put it back down.

2) Its phaggots like you who leave the gym in a mess and make me waste my time un racking weights.

I was trying for a PR and I wasn't making a scene, It's acceptable to make noise and let the weight fall thats why we have a special deadlifting station.

Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Actioncutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GaryBarlow View Post
    It's not mpressive but it's not chit. I lifted 160kg for 2 reps at 75kg when I was lifting for 2 months
    this happened

good job op, no need to compare yourself to others.

Nobody in my gym unracks weights. I used to be the guy that always unracked everyones bar so that I could use it. Now I just think if you can't beat them join them and leave my weights racked. I only do it for heavy weights though (>100kg imo) and I'm more than happy to help a skinny phag unload someones bar.

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DjShaun View Post
    I dont even lift and i can rep 8 of 160 easy weak ass bitch
    Please post a video of you pulling 160kg for 8 reps, spoon and your misc name shown at some point.
    **Hates own username crew**
    **Cringe every time reading own username crew**
    **Once threw up after reading own username crew**

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **WetBreast is gonna make it crew**
    **52 books in 52 weeks crew**

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nattyuser View Post
    Please post a video of you pulling 160kg for 8 reps, spoon and your misc name shown at some point.
    Lmao u srs? 160kg? r u rlly considering that to be heavy? and no thanks jeff dont need to prove jack sh*t to you

Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tardkart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You really think that's unbelievable...?

lol

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes its impressive if you weight 157lbs.. and I rep that for 5 reps at my bw, which is more than 2x my bw!
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

IG: reezy_alphacollab (mine only)

IG: alphacollab (main one)

->Is actually a nice guy crew<-

Lmao u srs? 160kg? r u rlly considering that to be heavy? and no thanks jeff dont need to prove jack sh*t to you
    You're 16 and by your own admittance don't even lift, highly doubt your pulling 350 for 8 reps.

Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can somebody ban this kid
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160399581
    Bulged discs crew Long femurs crew

miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscsurvivor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job OP. Just clean up your weights next time.

I don't know why people are hating on screaming... So many people in the gym are so boring. Where is the excitement, the energy? Scream if you have to, have some fun and try not to look so dead...

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by miscsurvivor View Post

I don't know why people are hating on screaming... So many people in the gym are so boring. Where is the excitement, the energy? Scream if you have to, have some fun and try not to look so dead...
    lol this i scream when i warm up

I scream louder when im spotting some1 lmao every1s like da faq im like yolo bitch u mirin those plates and bending bar shutup im 6"2 u phaggots

Originally Posted by miscsurvivor View Post

Exactly brah, inagine if someone had told Arnold to tone it down a bit.
    Gyms are full of people who don't even break a sweat and I get hate for making noise whilst lifting more than anyone else in my gym.

n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol i rarely deadlift and i can do 120kg for 5. So if ur some1 who does it regularly, its good but nothing too great

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    For someone who lifts, no it's not heavy. For a 16 year old boy who doesn't, yes it's heavy.

lol this i scream when i warm up

I scream louder when im spotting some1 lmao every1s like da faq im like yolo bitch u mirin those plates and bending bar shutup im 6"2 u phaggots
    So you initially say you don't lift, but now you're saying you lift? Strong red. Strong phaggot.

Originally Posted by Tardkart View Post
    You really think that's unbelievable...?

lol
    See bold above phaggot.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by n4s View Post
    lol i rarely deadlift and i can do 120kg for 5. So if ur some1 who does it regularly, its good but nothing too great
    I'm doing PHAT right now to try and get my deadlift up to 200kg, been on it 6 weeks and already gained strength.

For someone who lifts, no it's not heavy. For a 16 year old who doesn't, yes it's heavy.

So you initially say you don't lift, but now you're saying you lift? Strong red. Strong phaggot.

See above phaggot.
    Of course i lift you idiot, why do you think I'm on a bodybuilding forum? to insult 170lbs 19 year olds like you?

OH wait

also i posted a video on the last thread u posted at askin for a video for you to fap at

Of course i lift you idiot, why do you think I'm on a bodybuilding forum? to insult 170lbs 19 year olds like you?

OH wait
    Does not lift crew

Originally Posted by LegitAlpha View Post
    Does not lift crew
    this

Half the misc don't even lift, it's entirely plausible you don't. Especially considering your AVI looks like a 12 year old girls unflexed arm, and your red status.

Reddit crew... lol

lol

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++

iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're actually a LegitPhaggot for leaving your weight there, phaggot.

TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's no wheere near "good" for your weight, but it's definitely not weak.
    315 x 5 / 225 x 7 / 455 x 1 / @ 160

Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fawky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I pulled 100kg without any leg training at all (did non before the surgery) after surgery on my left leg which basically removed all muscle in that leg. It's still about 2 inches smaller than my right.
    youtube . com/watch?v=xD5slNwOQFA

JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be fair it's weak on here but I don't see many big pullers at my gym but I train at a 'fitness club' when I pulled 220kg everyone looked at me as if I was andy Bolton lol

Half the misc don't even lift, it's entirely plausible you don't. Especially considering your AVI looks like a 12 year old girls unflexed arm, and your red status.

Reddit crew... lol

lol
    U must not be aware at how 16.6" looks on 6ft 2 you silly manlet
    my left leg has more muscle mass than ur entire body

Originally Posted by Fawky View Post
    I pulled 100kg without any leg training at all (did non before the surgery) after surgery on my left leg which basically removed all muscle in that leg. It's still about 2 inches smaller than my right.
    youtube . com/watch?v=xD5slNwOQFA
    Great so you pulled 100kg for one rep, my first day of dead lifting I pulled 100kg for one rep... so what?

Here we're talking about some novice 16 year old walking into a gym for the first time and doing that plus 60kg for 8 reps. It's highly improbable, that's why I'm asking for a video.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++