Thread: Juicers??

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)

Juicers??

I'm thinking about getting a juicer for fruits, veggies, and such and am wondering if anyone does this currently? Would like something dependable, but affordable as well. Any suggestions for brands?
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do Breville is the brand I use, it was $120.. Make sure to buy one with a wide mouth so you can fit more food in at a time.

kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50) kittenesque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine is Breville, too, and I love it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use a Vitamix which isn't exactly a juicer but it blends up pretty much everything and anything. I prefer to consume the fibre of my fruits and veggies as well instead of just the juice.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    I use a Vitamix which isn't exactly a juicer but it blends up pretty much everything and anything. I prefer to consume the fibre of my fruits and veggies as well instead of just the juice.
    I luv luv my Vitamix! I need to start experimenting with green smoothies. I've shied away from anything the color of baby poo, but I know I don't eat enough greens so if you have any recipes, please share!
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome, thanks ladies!! I wonder too, you put the whole fruit/veggie in the juicer/vitamix? Seeds, stems and all?
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    I luv luv my Vitamix! I need to start experimenting with green smoothies. I've shied away from anything the color of baby poo, but I know I don't eat enough greens so if you have any recipes, please share!
    Hmmm...I'm bad with recipes because I just put in what I have. I always keep raw frozen kale and spinach on hand. In terms of liquid I"ll use almond milk most of the time. I'll put in any fruits or veggies that are going bad. A bit of a frozen banana gives it some thickness but the banana flavour sorta takes over. My go to is usually almond milk, frozen banana, and frozen spinach. Boring, I know lol. Another good one is grapes, apples, spinach, and frozen banana. Fruit wise I like pineapple, berries, frozen banana and almond milk. Nut wise I like almond milk, crunchy PB, and a bit of frozen banana. One of my faves is avocado with some almond milk, and a few TBSP of condensed milk.

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Awesome, thanks ladies!! I wonder too, you put the whole fruit/veggie in the juicer/vitamix? Seeds, stems and all?
    Everything goes it. Well, not large pits like avocado pits. But small seeds, rinds, skin it'll blast right through it. If you use citrus, go easy if you plan to put in the rind to because it's quite over powering.

Mangosnap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use a ninja and I will never let it go!! Mixes everything up like a dream and it's inexpensive too!!! Happy blending!

minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) minthai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    vitamix! veggie smoothie with whatever veggies in the fridge, plus hot sauce. avocado tomato broccoli carrot spinach celery water and hot sauce, whatever else. more veggies and fiber than you could ever chew, but you can easily drink it in a glass.

Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a Breville. I love using mine.. it's one of the best and juices everything. You just don't get the pulp. It's the easy to use.
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11