sniffs aly raisman's ass AlphaFit's Avatar
    AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think I actually have GYNECOMASTIA. Pics included

I got fat in the last year (bulk gone wrong from school, exams, no sleep etc.), but I've always had chest problems (teased and ****). My nipples have always been puffy and my chest extends as far as my stomach. Could I be wrong and just happen to store most of my fat on my chest? Even when I was skinny my problem was apparent. Now as I go on a cut, I want to have realistic expectations. This issue has seriously got me bummed

Please respond.
    Attached Images

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaFit View Post
    I got fat in the last year (bulk gone wrong from school, exams, no sleep etc.), but I've always had chest problems (teased and ****). My nipples have always been puffy and my chest extends as far as my stomach. Could I be wrong and just happen to store most of my fat on my chest? Even when I was skinny my problem was apparent. Now as I go on a cut, I want to have realistic expectations. This issue has seriously got me bummed

Please respond.
    Have you actually googled the symptoms of gyno? Do you have any pain around the nipple area? Do you have any hard lumps around the nipple area?

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't legally say you have it, but it sure does look like you do. This is coming from someone who does have it and is having surgery for it (which is fully covered by my insurance).

AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup i've googled the crap out of gyno (for the past two years actually). No unusual pain around nipples (except when i squeeze). And im not sure if I have hard lumps (had a noticibly hard lump when I was like 13/14, but that disappeared and now it feels like heavy fat..lol).

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    I can't legally say you have it, but it sure does look like you do. This is coming from someone who does have it and is having surgery for it (which is fully covered by my insurance).
    Plastic surgeon or general?

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There doesn't necessarily have to be a lump. Sometimes there are fingers of gland going through the fat so you won't really have a 'lump'.

Squeeze your chest, and then squeeze your stomach. The fat should feel the same (but obviously your stomach might have more). If it feels spongy, that's most likely gynecomastia.

Jonnis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just like mine, i dont feel any lump.. but they get puffy.. not as much as yours, check with ur doc.. can u guys see my thread to see my case

There doesn't necessarily have to be a lump. Sometimes there are fingers of gland going through the fat so you won't really have a 'lump'.

Squeeze your chest, and then squeeze your stomach. The fat should feel the same (but obviously your stomach might have more). If it feels spongy, that's most likely gynecomastia.
    Doesn't feel like a sponge. Just feels a bit denser/heavier. No homo..lol

Plastic surgeon or general?
    Plastic.

Plastic.
    How did you get them to cover it? I might do it before college, as this issue is screwing with my life.

How did you get them to cover it? I might do it before college, as this issue is screwing with my life.
    First went to family practitioner. Had her send in a referral to an endocrinologist. It got approved, so I went to the endo and got my hormones checked. Everything was normal, so it's obviously not growing anymore. Had him write a referral to the plastic surgeon that I chose. It got approved. Had a consultation with the PS and she sent in a referral to get the surgery done, which got approved.

I do have TriCare though, so that might be why (military health insurance, although I am a dependent, not active duty)

Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah dude, looks like possible gyno. You're probably 20% bf though.. cut down to 10% and train hard as fhk and then see what needs to be done.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is stan

Thanks for all the responses! I'm definitely gonna cut hard as **** in the upcoming weeks. Any additional viewpoints/insight are greatly appreciated.

Also if you can approx. my bodyfat in the skinny-fat photos, I'd greatly appreciate it

Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say 18% in skinny fat. Just a guess.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is stan

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't read all the posts OP, but I've always always had slightly puffy nips, unless cold, etc.
    You look like you have no chest at all, so maybe work dat chest and they wont point outwards and chit. It'll get better if you cut as well.

Wouldnt bother with surgery or anything, just suck it up like I have and no one even notices it if you lose some weight and pump the chest.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

buuuummp

Registered User mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikegilbert1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You fat with no mucle just cutt weight and lift dude

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Please respond.
    This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Gynecomastia or female like breast on men is a very common condition. Breasts, it is part of being mammal, both men and women have the basic elements there and under the the influence of hormones, the basic tissue grows. Just like a young female, the small contour lumps many call Puffy Nipples, gyno, gyne, are all still breasts or in the case of male gynecomastia.

The Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia will always consist of gland fat and skin. There is ALWAYS and element of gland there.

Puffy nipple gynecomastia comes in so many different sizes and shapes, just as a growing early female breast. See some of the variations on Puffy Nipple Gynecomatia Gallery

Sorry, there are always fingers of gland extending through the fat on a mammals nipple region. I coined that phrase years ago to dispel the misconception of a lump and my drawings of breasts male and female show what is seen I have seen on ever patient and cadaver I ever examined. Just basic human anatomy. The exception is the person with no breast tissue at all. But if there is a breast bud, even a supernumerary nipple with gland, that is the way of tissue relationship.

Clinical Exam of the Chest nor Nipple Exam do not permit differentiation between fat vs gland. It is part of the anatomy where fingers of gland extend into the fat. I have examined thousands of male chests over many decades and know the limits of what exam truly offers. My surgical markings before seen on my pages are my estimates of gland to be removed and you can look at my Gynecomastia Gland Removed Gallery, link back to the drawings to see just how accurate my massive clinical experience was in that guess. If you really have to know, then a Male Mammogram can Define but that is a waste of radiation and money.

First went to family practitioner. Had her send in a referral to an endocrinologist. It got approved, so I went to the endo and got my hormones checked. Everything was normal, so it's obviously not growing anymore. Had him write a referral to the plastic surgeon that I chose. It got approved. Had a consultation with the PS and she sent in a referral to get the surgery done, which got approved.

I do have TriCare though, so that might be why (military health insurance, although I am a dependent, not active duty)
    Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    You fat with no mucle just cutt weight and lift dude
    Weight loss is a great tool for fat, but will not help with the gland element. I worked with many bodybuilders with gynecomastia who complained as they dropped their fat or built up the muscles, what remained on top of the chest became more prominent. That is not to say to jump into surgery. The goal is to use the coarse tool (wieght loss first) then what is not addressed, then surgical contouring. Here is an outline of the basic methodology:Gynecomastia The Problem, Analysis and Surgery.

Even subtle gynecomastia can be distressing. For someone working out, weight loss or with endocrine problems needing stabilization, there is still a great deal of emotion living with this contour problem. My patients used Body Shaping Garments for a cut look during this process. That last link is a demonstration to what degree that particular brand had in contouring different degrees of gynecomastia. Not all garments have the same power. Here is the garment that tested best: Second Stage Male Compression Garment, that I also used for scar evolution after surgery (its primary purpose). I retasked it for my patients' emotional comfort so they did not feel rushed into surgery while other problems were being addressed.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Retired Plastic Surgeon
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) theHAMMER3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can really tell once you drop body fat bro, my chest is very sensitive but once I get leaner its ok, the same thing with my brother so I guess it is something that is just genetic in our family. Try to get leaner and see the difference buddy, hope that helps
    "WE WERE BORN TO SUCCEED, NOT TO FAIL!"

"2010 Personal Trainer of the Year" -World Physique Magazine

Amer the Hammer Kamra-Transformation Coach
    "#1 Online Transformation Program"
    "Customized Online Training Based On Your Goals, Lifestyle and Physique."

Join teamHAMMER Today!

http://hammerfitness.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMERfitness
    https://www.********.com/AMERTHEHAMMER
    https://twitter.com/amerthehammer
    http://absanity.com/

fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bad posture

Wild guess I'd say it's because of bad shoulder posture. (Check picture)
    Attached Images

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theHAMMER3 View Post
    You can really tell once you drop body fat bro, my chest is very sensitive but once I get leaner its ok, the same thing with my brother so I guess it is something that is just genetic in our family. Try to get leaner and see the difference buddy, hope that helps
    This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Unfortunately you typically cannot target where fat goes on or where it goes off. For men, we tend to put the fat first around the band about the breast and band about the belly circling about the body first. Those zones are where the last fat comes off. If you have a different patter, use the more complete documentation methodology such as my Standard Male Chest Gynecomastia Pictures to demonstrate your own fat pattern. If you want more precision where the fat is, then a MRI can give such details, but when I was in practice, I would not order such a test for that information. Too costly and no major gain. I do not trust nor have I see satisfactory correlation with segmental body fat measurement devices. But that would be a neat item to see studied with MIR proving the less invasive tool is a compromise valid measurement vs what I have seen offered by the manufacturers.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Retired Plastic Surgeon
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com