Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ashmk117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sawa3 View Post
    Lots of places offer samples. I have many different ones I use and like. I have used iForce's vanilla mint swirl, and red velvet cake. Plus I love BSN Orange, and Mint Chocolate. Plus Trutein is yummy. I also like some of the XF UP2.0 flavors also. There are some vanilla's and chocolates that I enjoy too.
    Agreed on the BSN Orange! It kind of reminds me of fruit loops!

walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkerbrooke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Staudtyyy View Post
    My girlfriend has been really into lifting for about 4 months now and she's looking to try out some whey. I got her isofemme vanilla and it tasted like death in milk with a banana. She's really picky.
    I use a protein blend from iForce Nutrition! I LOVE it, if she is picky chances are she will love this! It tastes great and blends super smooth by far my favorite!
    Brooke Walker

iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

iTrain iCompete iDominate!

Athletic Multi Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! That's only $11.72/bottle!

CREAPLEX Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! That's 2kg of Creatine Monohydrate for only $40.26!

kingc13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ALLMAX gold salted caramel popcorn

TL;DR ALLMAX gold salted caramel popcorn is the best and literally tastes like a forbidden fruit called Baskin Robbins milkshake caramel pralines 'n' cream flavor but ever slightly better. also one of the best mixability-wise not a single lump

i just tried a sample of ALLMAX gold slated caramel popcorn flavor and i'm at a loss of words... hands down best whey protein i've ever tasted or hope to taste and it has awesome macros too. i'm sold and forever switching to it and never looking back. i tried many flavors from many brands and some are all good and dandy and they certainly stand out like Dymatize elite chocolate cake batter and ON gold standard double rich chocolate and extreme milk chocolate, but this knocks em all out of the park. mixes so fast and so smooth (one of the best i've seen) no aftertaste

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingc13 View Post
    i just tried a sample of ALLMAX gold slated caramel popcorn flavor and i'm at a loss of words...
    You could just leave reviews, as opposed to bringing up 4 year old threads.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

taylerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also recommend the MusclePharm Cookies and Cream. It's very tasty.

autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the one that taste good, depends on taste buds.