Closed Thread
Page 3 of 300 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Lol'd so hard, mutherphuckers wanna fine me...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    some of us already do ,we used to hang out on tinychat
    btw are you guys still going on there ?
    I go by there every now and then to see if anyone is on.

Link for anyone, and new people if you want to hear or see what people look like IRL

http://tinychat.com/femalemisc
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post

Link for anyone, and new people if you want to hear or see what people look like IRL

empty room gunna empty...

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    MEN OF FEM MISC! I read in big misc that a big deal breaker for guys (or at least a lot of misc) is "My friends are all guys".... why is it so bad that a girl has a lot of guy friends?
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    I think for a lot of guys they see it as being a ton of competition. Let's be honest too, for an attractive girl who has let's just say 5 guy friends. There is a good chance at least 4 of them are trying at least mildly to get her in bed. There's also a good chance that she has had a drunken hookup with at least one of them that she refuses to acknowledge.
    For the most part this.

I wouldn't say its a deal breaker for every guy, probably just guys who have had a bad experience with a gf who had lots of guy friends in the past.

It dosnt really matter how confident you are as a guy in a relationship, always knowing your GF has a number of potential replacements lined up will constantly nag on you mentally. I wouldnt say its a deal breaker, but it certainly would add some tension to the relationship that some guys might not feel like dealing with. I was one of the aforementioned guys who dated a girl with pretty much only guy friends, and the worst case scenario really did play out, even with me being trusting and confident in the relationship, so I would definitely be prone to taking my time on deciding whether or not Id want to be serious with another girl with a lot of guy friends. Id probably wait and see how she handled her guy friends.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Originally Posted by JVDTWG View Post
    empty room gunna empty...
    Hey you never know, back in the day we would have 6 or 7 people on at a time.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey you never know, back in the day we would have 6 or 7 people on at a time.
    Yup...of course it was always the coolest ones. And that one dude who thought white pants were okay for men.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Yup...of course it was always the coolest ones. And that one dude who thought white pants were okay for men.
    He had a pretty bad ass beard and supah sexay eyes (no homo) so I think he made up for it.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He had a pretty bad ass beard and supah sexay eyes (no homo) so I think he made up for it.
    You talkin' bout that guy that was always eating cheese? I hear he had some sort of thing for electrical appliances...
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

You talkin' bout that guy that was always eating cheese? I hear he had some sort of thing for electrical appliances...
    Yes, his poverty cheese. I kinda felt bad for him. He had a katana he won from fighting people so I asked for his autograph. Ive also seen him naked, which was interesting.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Yes, his poverty cheese. I kinda felt bad for him. He had a katana he won from fighting people so I asked for his autograph. Ive also seen him naked, which was interesting.
    Did he threaten you with it? The katana, I mean...

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Did he threaten you with it? The katana, I mean...
    Nah, he just wanted me to hold it, that was also interesting.

Yeah, pretty cool guy overall. I think he went by "WhiteKnightTrucker"

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Nah, he just wanted me to hold it, that was also interesting.

Yeah, pretty cool guy overall. I think he went by "WhiteKnightTrucker"
    Awww, sounds like you guys became BFF's

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am becoming a lifter again, guys. Horay for relevancy.

I signed up for a 2 credit weightlifting class. Basically, I need 40 hours in 10 weeks to get an A in it, and, well, that sort of obligates me.

I might actually have a sculpted body this summer. Hopefully, it will get me pass the 3-4 weeks I always do and then stop. Looking forward to getting hooked.

Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post

I signed up for a 2 credit weightlifting class. Basically, I need 40 hours in 10 weeks to get an A in it, and, well, that sort of obligates me.

I might actually have a sculpted body this summer. Hopefully, it will get me pass the 3-4 weeks I always do and then stop. Looking forward to getting hooked.

Awwwww yeah! Welcome back

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awwwww yeah! Welcome back
    Thanks!

Btw, I see a booty in your avi. Are squats responsible for this?

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can do it SK. I got motivated after a couple months when I could start to see results. That's what kept me going.

Thanks!

Btw, I see a booty in your avi. Are squats responsible for this?
    Hehehehe...maaaaybe yes, I have to do front squats because of my shoulder and have been adding in some deadlifts And those are reeeeeally good pants, LOL

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Oh! And I made a thread...any insight would be helpful!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1049932671

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    You can do it SK. I got motivated after a couple months when I could start to see results. That's what kept me going.
    Thanks, Botika!!

Yeah, that's what I figured, too. I usually tell myself "fukk it" after about 3 weeks as the quarter gets tougher + working. If I really wanted to, I could squeeze it in there like a class, but I'm one of those lazy personalities that won't do something unless I'm obligated or SEE the results. 10 weeks should be enough!

You and a few other ladies on here will keep me motivated, too.
    Hehehehe...maaaaybe yes, I have to do front squats because of my shoulder and have been adding in some deadlifts And those are reeeeeally good pants, LOL
    Squat booty thread please. --->

Never done those, but they sound awful.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I bookmarked it I'll try and come in but I work late and you guys are all a bunch of pussies with your jobs and all

who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Well, when you put it like that...

Give him a bowl of water so CPS doesn't get all pissy. Otherwise, justified.
    Come on, i'm not completely inhumane. I'd give him a bucket to do his business in too....

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am so glad hubs has started lifting weights. So are my lady parts. *sigh*
    JEALOUS! I would like to see some muscles on my skinny lil husband. But, I think he's hot anyway. I sure love that man.

I get hooked every couple of days! Or... is that not what you meant?

Good job though SultanaK, you will feel so much better! I am also back in the saddle and I feel better already!

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Come on, i'm not completely inhumane. I'd give him a bucket to do his business in too....
    I would NEVER put my child in a closet with a bowl of water and a bucket to **** in. Are you insane or just stupid? The little bastard would just pour the water from the bowl into the bucket that he crapped in, make sh*t soup and then pour that all over the floor and paint the walls with it. DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO THE TV????

That would get the beats from me for sure. Just like the 60 raw eggs all over my floor did.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Squat booty thread please. --->

Never done those, but they sound awful.
    I posted in there back in January...I should probably do some more recent progress pics soon, but it just doesn't seem like it's been that long ago!lol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1016914753

I LOVE front squats! They were much harder to begin with, but my left should won't allow me to put enough weight across it to do back squats, and now it's almost like the front squats are easier...

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    JEALOUS! I would like to see some muscles on my skinny lil husband. But, I think he's hot anyway. I sure love that man.

I would NEVER put my child in a closet with a bowl of water and a bucket to **** in. Are you insane or just stupid? The little bastard would just pour the water from the bowl into the bucket that he crapped in, make sh*t soup and then pour that all over the floor and paint the walls with it. DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO THE TV????

That would get the beats from me for sure. Just like the 60 raw eggs all over my floor did.
    Oh Fawn...it's not just the muscle. He's never been "buff", but he has had these incredibly strong, solid legs forever and now the rest of him is starting to resemble the solidness of the legs and I just swoon. Not that I didn't find him sexay before...I definitely did, but he is FINALLY getting the libido benefits...I've always had a much higher drive than him and he's actually initiating more and it's just...oh thank God for the iron

And yes, you NEVER give the wily ones more ammo!!!

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am freezing all the time lately. I feel like I need to wear a sweater 24/7. I can't wait for summer.

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post

Hmm great point. Better just tie him up outside.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I would have loved to have taken a lifting class in school.

I am not the norm I'm sure because this is a body building forum but I am hooked on lifting because I like to lift not because of the way I look. That is just an added bonus for me. I just like to be able to lift more than I did last week, I like the burn, I like the sweat.

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I tease my husband all the time about his meticulous care of the front lawn. It reminds me of old men who have nothing else to do. I love to come home after he has mowed and tell him he missed some sprigs and would he like some scissors.
    My SO will literally spend hours pulling whatever little weeds or crabgrass, or just grass that doesn't match (I'm not kidding) out of our front lawn. Two years ago, he actually ripped out a whole section of our front lawn and reseeded it because he didn't like the way that patch of grass looked The really hilarious part (I think, he doesn't) is that when it grew back in, it didn't look much different than it did before he ripped it all out. And I have actually seen him in the lawn with my kitchen sheers trimming little spots that somehow got missed. I think he needs psychiatric help...
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    My SO will literally spend hours pulling whatever little weeds or crabgrass, or just grass that doesn't match (I'm not kidding) out of our front lawn. Two years ago, he actually ripped out a whole section of our front lawn and reseeded it because he didn't like the way that patch of grass looked The really hilarious part (I think, he doesn't) is that when it grew back in, it didn't look much different than it did before he ripped it all out. And I have actually seen him in the lawn with my kitchen sheers trimming little spots that somehow got missed. I think he needs psychiatric help...
    I don't think my husband would admit the new patch didn't look better than before. He would convince himself it was.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I would have loved to have taken a lifting class in school.

I am not the norm I'm sure because this is a body building forum but I am hooked on lifting because I like to lift not because of the way I look. That is just an added bonus for me. I just like to be able to lift more than I did last week, I like the burn, I like the sweat.
    You're not alone
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?