Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2502
    Black Son of Kypton KryptonKnight's Avatar
    KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BeefStrokinoff View Post
    Im thinking we move up to take Watkins and we roll with McCown for at least a season(Mariota next year ftw). Don't think anyone is willing to give up any draft pick for Glennon. We give up our 2nd round pick and swap firsts to get Watkins. Then we probably give up a later round pick and next years second to get back in this years second round and pick up a starting G/TE - not sure how the compensation calculator works off hand.
    I still think it will take more than swapping 1sts and giving up a 2nd to move up 5 spots.

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    You've entered the full potato zone. Bucs are in a great spot to sit pretty at 7 and let the draft come to them. We've got pick #38 in the 2nd round. That's a chance to possibly grab a solid 1st round graded player who slipped, or a need position like guard,Tackle, WR, TE. at 38 Jenkins or Amaro could be around. They would possibly have to trade up a few spots to get one of the two but it's a lot less to move from 38 to 33 or 34 then from 7 to 2.
    Busted out laughing. I agree they shouldn't give up the second to take Watkins, especially with other needs. Not sold on Amaro or ASJ. Neither guy is freaky; they're both big, slow targets that offer little in the blocking game. We already have two guys like that in Wright and Myers.

If the Bucs take a TE, he needs to be able to block and catch, and he needs to be fast enough to be a deep threat in order to create more mismatches for opposing defenders.

Not saying thats what i would do but what i think the org will do tonight. Hold the sour cream
    Doubt it. Bucs aren't really in a position to be giving up multiple picks for a single player, not with all the holes they still have to fill.

Then Licht and Smith have entered the potato zone and I have no faith in them turning this team around.
    They're already better than they were. Cut a couple of overpaid duds, brought in some good/decent guys on team-friendly deals, let Revis go when he tried to buttfuk them on his price. Even brought in a decent game manager and appear to be shopping Giraffe.

BTW, did anyone see Schiano on TV last night? Was laughing when they had that ******* helping with the mock draft.

Latest tweets say Bucs have been fielding calls to trade back and that is their primary objective so its a toss up. So much misdirection. Can't wait for tonight.

If we do trade back for more picks we shouldnt go back further than #20 im hoping.

If TB falls that gives us a chance to get him and a solid WR early second round.
    There's no way they go TB in the 1st, the value won't be there even if they trade back. Also don't see any deal being good enough to drop 13 spots. If the trade back they probably fall back to 15 at the latest.

Originally Posted by Vulvarine View Post
    Bucs should take Evans. That way you have the Twin Towers between him and VJAX. Then whoever is QB just has to throw it up. Mccown could roll with that. He did it with Marshall and Alshon in CHI.
    VJax is good but he's 31 and his cap number will be increasing soon. Not sure much longer he'll be able to play, or how much this new regime will value him/his production.

We also have no idea if VJax and Evans will be good scheme fits in this Tedford offense. These are tall, throw up the ball and I'll go get it guys. They can play inside and outside, create mismatches anywhere on the field, are huge RZ targets, and they can move the chains with big catches downfield.

That's all great, but it doesn't sound like what Tedford and Lovie were describing they wanted on offense. I heard speed continually being emphasized: straight line speed, agility, mobility at the quarterback position, and guys who are dangerous with their speed when given the ball in space. Doesn't sound like an Evans or Jackson to me, it sounds more like Demps/Beckham/Watkins type guys. They'll obviously use a guy of VJax's talent, but that's most likely because he's already on the team. He might not be the prototypical receiver in this offensive scheme, and they may only need one player like him at most in this offense.

Not saying they won't go Evans, or that they shouldn't, but I also wouldn't be suprised if they moved back a few spots and took Beckham. They already have 1 Evans essentially, they might not want another. People bring up the McCown/Marshall/Jeffrey thing, but that wasn't with Tedford calling the plays. Hopefully Lovie has realized his offense needs to be more dynamic.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Skeletors ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Rays Baseball ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USWNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USMNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FOX's Jay Glazer tweets the Bucs will not use the No. 7 overall pick on Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel.

Interdasting. Hearing more Carr chatter as well, and Tedford did coach his brother...

Think it's a reach @ 7, and a reach if they trade down. If they use picks from trading down to move back up and taken him, then that's another story.

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definite reach

Tweet from Breer saying Bucs like Glennon but he doesn't fit Tedford's O which is more suitable for a mobile QB.

His pocket presence - in particular knowing when to take off was atrocious last year. Manziel may be too mobile. That's why i think Mariota would be a perfect fit next year in case we have a top 5 pick next year.
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if we take carr or bortles i lose all hope in mankind.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If we trade down I think it will be for Donald like some rumors are saying, but we could only trade down to like 12 or 13. We could probably still get Manziel around there, Tennessee being the wild card, with Dallas lurking too.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Definite reach

Tweet from Breer saying Bucs like Glennon but he doesn't fit Tedford's O which is more suitable for a mobile QB.

His pocket presence - in particular knowing when to take off was atrocious last year. Manziel may be too mobile. That's why i think Mariota would be a perfect fit next year in case we have a top 5 pick next year.
    No such thing as too mobile. You can't be too fast or too strong or too athletic.

Does he take unnecessary hits? Yes. Is he too reckless? Yes. Those are things that are easily coachable. If dude is half as smart as people think he is he should already know he won't be able to get away with that kind of stuff at the next level.

Bucs won't be picking in the top 5. Even with Schiano they won 4 games. There's no way they win the same amount or fewer with a competent coaching staff and players buying in and not revolting.

Also no guarantee he declares for the draft. If you can't put all your eggs in one basket that's available, you definitely can't put any in a basket that isn't even there.

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    if we take carr or bortles i lose all hope in mankind.
    What if they got Beckham or Ebron and Carr? Or maybe Martin and Carr?

Bortles will be off the board too soon methinks.

If we trade down I think it will be for Donald like some rumors are saying, but we could only trade down to like 12 or 13. We could probably still get Manziel around there, Tennessee being the wild card, with Dallas lurking too.
    Heard this too.

Manziel could easily go to Jax @ 3 though. From everything I'm hearing he won't go to St. Louis, Cleveland, Oakland, or Minnesota (who wants a QB w/ a bigger arm). The Lions are set @ 10.

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KryptonKnight View Post
    No such thing as too mobile. You can't be too fast or too strong or too athletic.

Does he take unnecessary hits? Yes. Is he too reckless? Yes. Those are things that are easily coachable. If dude is half as smart as people think he is he should already know he won't be able to get away with that kind of stuff at the next level.

Bucs won't be picking in the top 5. Even with Schiano they won 4 games. There's no way they win the same amount or fewer with a competent coaching staff and players buying in and not revolting.

Also no guarantee he declares for the draft. If you can't put all your eggs in one basket that's available, you definitely can't put any in a basket that isn't even there.

Too mobile as in not letting things develop and taking off too soon/too often.

Mariota takes off when needed and is pretty good in the open field hence why i think he'd fit the system.

Its a toss up every year for who declares or who doesn't. If he's there and we are in range I'd want us to get him.
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mariota takes off when needed and is pretty good in the open field hence why i think he'd fit the system.

Its a toss up every year for who declares or who doesn't. If he's there and we are in range I'd want us to get him.
    What "system" are you referring to exactly?? Are we running Oregon's gimmick offense now or something?? News to me.

Mariota is a system QB. He's a poor mans Johnny Football AT BEST. I don't see how on earth you can be against taking Manziel in favor of taking fukking Mariota NEXT YEAR. That's just absurd. I honestly hope that's a god damn joke lol. I wouldn't take an offensive player from Oregon if my fukking life depended on it at this point.

Tell me, what specifically do you think Mariota does better than Manziel???
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Originally Posted by Mafiafolife77 View Post
    What "system" are you referring to exactly?? Are we running Oregon's gimmick offense now or something?? News to me.

Mariota is a system QB. He's a poor mans Johnny Football AT BEST. I don't see how on earth you can be against taking Manziel in favor of taking fukking Mariota NEXT YEAR. That's just absurd. I honestly hope that's a god damn joke lol. I wouldn't take an offensive player from Oregon if my fukking life depended on it at this point.

Tell me, what specifically do you think Mariota does better than Manziel???
    Calm down bro. The "system" referred to is Tedford's new O he's bringing to the Bucs where a mobile QB fits best. Not sure what it's patterned after.

Never said i was against taking Manziel, just that Mariota may be a better fit for this O.

College Football

Marcus Mariota
    Rating Yards TD
    167.7 3665 31
    Team: Oregon Ducks Height: 6-4 Born:
    Position: QB Weight: 215 Hometown: Honolulu, HI
    Class-Eligibility: Jr-So

Career Passing Stats
    Year Team G Cmp Att Comp % Yds Yd/A TDs Int Sacked Yds
    2013 Oregon 13 245 386 63.5 3665 9.5 31 4 18 111
    Career 26 475 722 65.8 6342 8.8 63 10 35 214

Career Rushing/Receiving Stats
    Year Team G Rush Yds Yd/Rush TDs Rec Yds Yd/Rec TDs
    2013 Oregon 13 96 715 7.4 9 0 0 - 0
    Career 26 202 1467 7.3 14 1 2 2.0 1

Johnny Manziel
    Rating Yards TD
    172.9 4114 37
    Team: Texas A&M Aggies Height: 6-1 Born:
    Position: QB Weight: 200 Hometown: Kerrville, TX

Career Passing Stats
    2013 TexA&M 13 300 429 69.9 4114 9.6 37 13 19 150
    Career 26 595 863 68.9 7820 9.1 63 22 41 279

2013 TexA&M 13 144 759 5.3 9 0 0 - 0
    Career 26 345 2169 6.3 30 0 0 - 0

Looking at these stats Manziel was more turnover prone - likely due in part to his improvisation imo. Mariota looks to be the better runner as my post was concerning mobility.

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**

Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Calm down bro. The "system" referred to is Tedford's new O he's bringing to the Bucs where a mobile QB fits best. Not sure what it's patterned after.

Never said i was against taking Manziel, just that Mariota may be a better fit for this O.

College Football

Marcus Mariota
    Rating Yards TD
    167.7 3665 31
    Team: Oregon Ducks Height: 6-4 Born:
    Position: QB Weight: 215 Hometown: Honolulu, HI

Career Passing Stats
    2013 Oregon 13 245 386 63.5 3665 9.5 31 4 18 111
    Career 26 475 722 65.8 6342 8.8 63 10 35 214

2013 Oregon 13 96 715 7.4 9 0 0 - 0
    Career 26 202 1467 7.3 14 1 2 2.0 1

Johnny Manziel
    Rating Yards TD
    172.9 4114 37
    Team: Texas A&M Aggies Height: 6-1 Born:
    Position: QB Weight: 200 Hometown: Kerrville, TX

Career Passing Stats
    2013 TexA&M 13 300 429 69.9 4114 9.6 37 13 19 150
    Career 26 595 863 68.9 7820 9.1 63 22 41 279

2013 TexA&M 13 144 759 5.3 9 0 0 - 0
    Career 26 345 2169 6.3 30 0 0 - 0

Looking at these stats Manziel was more turnover prone - likely due in part to his improvisation imo. Mariota looks to be the better runner as my post was concerning mobility.
    I don't know how you draw conclusions like that looking at those stats??? You have to keep in mind much of Mariota's "mobility" is attributed to Oregon's designed offense that has many designed QB option run plays. Manziel played in no such system.

Furthermore, Manziel had 40+ more passing attempts than Mariota and only 1 more INT. You have to look at the whole picture here. Looking at Manziel's passing stats just reaffirms to me that he is the better overall QB, so I don't see how on earth you could justify taking Mariota over him, especially keeping in mind we would have to wait another year at least.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Again, all of that can be coached. Never heard of a human being being "too mobile". What you effectively described to me was being too reckless, ora QB being too impatient with his reads. That can be coached. Some of it was scheme related, but I'm almost certain Tedford's scheme won't look anything like A&M's.

As for being in range, the Bucs won't be. Last year the Bucs could have easily won 7 or 8 games w/ Schiano. There's no way they're picking in the top 10 next year. Assuming they don't find their QB this year, the Bucs would definitely have to trade up to have a shot at Mariota.

Not sure a QB being a better runner is something we should be hoping for. Neither of these dudes is built like Cam Newton or Tim Tebow; I'm not sure how much running I want my franchise QB that I traded multiple picks for (Mariota) to be doing.

I don't know how you draw conclusions like that looking at those stats??? You have to keep in mind much of Mariota's "mobility" is attributed to Oregon's designed offense that has many designed QB option run plays. Manziel played in no such system.

Furthermore, Manziel had 40+ more passing attempts than Mariota and only 1 more INT. You have to look at the whole picture here. Looking at Manziel's passing stats just reaffirms to me that he is the better overall QB, so I don't see how on earth you could justify taking Mariota over him, especially keeping in mind we would have to wait another year at least.
    Agreed. Oregon's strength is their ability to run the ball down their opponents' throats. IZR, OZR, whatever, they get it done and make it look so easy. Compare that to A&M where you have a chit defense that barely keeps you in games (can't run the ball when behind) and a fairly chitty running game (defenses aren't really staying honest).

TAMU had 4593 passing yards and 2406 rushing yards. Oregon had 3789 passing yards and 3789 rushing yards. JFF had more INTs but he also threw more passes, had a higher completion rating, and had a higher QB rating. It's easy to see those rushing stats and cream your pants for Mariota, but when your team averages 6.2YPC all that does is tell me Oregon can run the football well.

Mariota won't fall to the Bucs in the middle of the first. You'd have a better chance of Jameis screwing up and dropping cause he's a knucklehead.

Point taken guys. No one knows what the O will be based on so its all hearsay at this point.

As I said imo id take Mariota the qb with better run stats and apparent decision making IF we have a sh!t season.

That may change after we see how the new O works. It may fail miserably or work just fine with whatever QBs we have on the roster.

Less than 1 hour!

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**

Point taken guys. No one knows what the O will be based on so its all hearsay at this point.

As I said imo id take Mariota the qb with better run stats and apparent decision making IF we have a sh!t season.

That may change after we see how the new O works. It may fail miserably or work just fine with whatever QBs we have on the roster.

Less than 1 hour!
    Hell, we probably won't even end up getting Manziel, making all the points made moot. I'm just excited for this sh!t to start. Would love to get Manziel just to give us that spark and relevance, but won't be heartbroken if we don't.
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

So many feels.

All I ask is that we don't go full potato...

Clowney gone. Was out of reach but would've been disgusting next to GMC

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**

Manziel, Bridgewater are there and most likely Evans. Lets see what they do..

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**

Oh well.

reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank God we didn't take Manziel
    Rays - Bucs - Lightning - Heat

Mike Evans.

Book it.

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice. I'm on spread with you, will rep once off spread.

Only saw 2 others that picked Evans, already repped them.

Excited to see the Twin Towers in action and for tomorrow . I feel like there will be a lot of great players available in the early 2nd round. Playoffs or bust gentlemen.
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    Nice. I'm on spread with you, will rep once off spread.

Only saw 2 others that picked Evans, already repped them.

Thank you, thank you.

Was the most logical pick even though he doesn't necessarily seem like a scheme fit to me. Guess Lovie figured they have speed at other postions. If Owusu can get his hands going we'll be in business.

Brb rosterbating to two 6'5"/230 lb. receivers. If they can get Demps going in space, oh lawdy.

Excited to see the Twin Towers in action and for tomorrow . I feel like there will be a lot of great players available in the early 2nd round. Playoffs or bust gentlemen.
    Carr, TB, and Manziel could still be within reach.

Will have an aneurysm if Manziel ends up in pewter.

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will suck donkey nuts if we get Evans and teddy

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd rather draft Mike Evans if were going receiver. I like Sammy Watkins but Evans could make us replicate a similar offense to Chicago where McCown had two huge beasts at receiver in Marshall and Jeffery.

Charles Davis had us taking Manziel in his latest mock draft. I'd be happy with that, I think Manziel is the only QB worth taking a shot on in this years class.
    real wizard

Bucs need to move up to at least 32. Maybe a trade w/ the Pats to move to 29? If Licht can throw in Glennon and save a pick we bake.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bucs need to move up to at least 32. Maybe a trade w/ the Pats to move to 29? If Licht can throw in Glennon and save a pick we bake.
    lol..you must have missed this earlier

Lovie Smith: "Mike Glennon is our quarterback for the future"

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    lol..you must have missed this earlier

Lovie Smith: "Mike Glennon is our quarterback for the future"
    Bullsheeit. They just don't want to hurt his feelings.