Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
    This is the BS that I hate. #9 offense, #29 defense with 4 blow late 4th qtr leads and it's all on Freeman to make the playoffs. Guess he's supposed to sack the QB too because McCoy's over-rated ass isn't doing it. In an 8 game stretch in the middle of the season he had 17 TDs and 3 INTs and this poverty team still only went 4-4. That's ridiculous. Usually if you get QB play like that you're going minimum 6-2.

Yea go ahead and get rid of a 25 year old, 6'6 monster franchise QB. Makes sense.
    He's not a franchise QB
    Rays - Bucs - Lightning - Heat

Black Son of Kypton KryptonKnight's Avatar
    KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by reLaxx1 View Post
    He's not a franchise QB
    Brb setting franchise passing yards, single season touchdowns 1st year in a new system. Also, most TD passes by a QB in franchise history.

Josh catches a lot of flak but all he needed was a couple of good receivers and continuity in a system. If he fuarks this season up THEN you can trash him.

Last time I checked he only played QB. When the Giants put up over 500 yards in the air, that can't all be his fault. Yes he needs to extend drives and put up points, but if the defense is a sieve it doesn't really matter.

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KryptonKnight View Post
    Didn't mean the injury, I meant his attitude. If he gets paid and FINALLY shuts up and plays, then I'm fine with that. However, he starts bitching and moaning for MOAR money it seems like every other year. No problem with the player, or with contract, it's the attitude that worries me.

He could get signed, come play for two years and then holdout for more cash. Guy's good but he is a selfish douche.

Well revis was promised a new contract to **** him up. I expect everyone in the same position to fight for what they get. If your boss told you in 2 years you would get a raise, would you not bring it up after the 2 years?

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    freeman doesn't have it, and thats coming from a life-long bucs fan, who's been known to don the pewter glasses. he's not a franchise QB. he's a stop-gap. he lacks way too many essential tools, needed to thrive in this league. he's a stopgap
    Essential tools such as what?

I could be forgetful, but I don't think Brad threw alot of picks. Also help's he had one of our best defenses carry him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Freeman leave. I like his size and his leadership, but the fact that ever season is up and down is a killer for the team. I think doing anything this season is too early, but after this I think everything is fair game. I think playoffs or he's cut/traded w/e. The amount of time he's had to improve and really hasn't, says something to me. This season if going to tell alot, a second season with vjax and the offense, which is by far one of the best we've had in probably decades. If the defense can just stop the fuking pass we'd be golden.

Wait for the draft, the criticize. IMO

Trades might happen there, and I'm sure the draft will focus on the secondary.
    Lets not forget freeman just finished a season where he only threw 5 picks. And he went a couple games into this season without throwing a pick.

The problem is Not freeman. It's unfair to blame freeman at all. The play calling was horrendous for a majority of the year. How many times are we gonna put him in a run run pass on 3rd and long situation and expect him shine? Schiano came with the college mentality that were going to run it down their throats and have a game manager at QB. That's not going to work in this day and age. Put the O on his back. We have the talent to do it.

Since hes been our QB, When the offense runs through freeman were productive. When we put him in tough crunchtime situations he comes through. Yea sometimes he throws a pick in bad situations, but that's a given every QB in the league has done it.

Originally Posted by Mafiafolife77 View Post
    The CB FA market was AMAZING this year. The fact that Dominik failed to capitalize on such an enormous opportunity honestly makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Winfield, Grimes, Asomugha, Revis, etc. Just one of those vets would have made all the difference. I just can't fukking believe we haven't snagged one of those guys yet, given our CB depth is absolutely laughable at this point.
    Lol they weren't "buccaneer men" >_>

Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
    This is the BS that I hate. #9 offense, #29 defense with 4 blow late 4th qtr leads and it's all on Freeman to make the playoffs. Guess he's supposed to sack the QB too because McCoy's over-rated ass isn't doing it. In an 8 game stretch in the middle of the season he had 17 TDs and 3 INTs and this poverty team still only went 4-4. That's ridiculous. Usually if you get QB play like that you're going minimum 6-2.

Yea go ahead and get rid of a 25 year old, 6'6 monster franchise QB. Makes sense.
    Our inbred fan base is ridiculous. I honestly think they just don't like the idea of a black QB

Will rep when out of red

KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
    Well revis was promised a new contract to **** him up. I expect everyone in the same position to fight for what they get. If your boss told you in 2 years you would get a raise, would you not bring it up after the 2 years?
    If I didn't work for a whole year, then no, I wouldn't bring it up. I'd shut my mouth, perform at the highest level I am capable of and then ask the boss to consider it.

All Revis has done is hold the franchise hostage every other year. He may be one of the best corners of all time, and is the best Jet to ever wear the uniform, but the truth of the matter is that teams don't win because of cornerbacks. The Jets might have lost some games without him, but they were never going to win games just because they had him.

Revis is only 1 human being- he can't shut down and cover every receiver on the other team. To think you should be paid like a QB when the importance of your position is slightly overblown is ridiculous.

You have franchise QBs, LTs, RBs, even WRs- but not franchise cornerbacks.

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our inbred fan base is ridiculous. I honestly think they just don't like the idea of a black QB

Will rep when out of red
    Agreed. Same fan base that blamed the last two seasons of USF football on BJ Daniels lmaooooooooo

brb give up 30+ points to schools for deaf and blind children, blame BJ for not coming through with a game winning drive when we scored the last four possessions. pls ****ing go.
    Order Will Be Restored

reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've watched all his games, and I've seen so many awful throws, so many where they come up 5 yard short on 15 yard passes, over throwing RB's coming out of the backfield. He has extream highs and lows. Inconsistent does not equal franchise QB.
    Rays - Bucs - Lightning - Heat

I've watched all his games, and I've seen so many awful throws, so many where they come up 5 yard short on 15 yard passes, over throwing RB's coming out of the backfield. He has extream highs and lows. Inconsistent does not equal franchise QB.
    Joe Flacco disagrees.

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.

If Freeman wants an extension he better get his sh!t together this season. Flashes of greatness and horrible decisions - he needs to settle in between. Hopefully second season in the same offense will do the trick.

We are getting Revis either this season or next. Can't think of a better player for a rookie to study/mold himself after if we take one with our picks in the first 2 rounds(we have to get a CB with one of these picks).

Don't mind DL pick(in the first) or elite TE/WR pick(in the second). McCoy is a beast - consistently penetrated and disrupted plays. Paired with another beast will solidify our interior.

Bowers will show up at DE to replace Bennett. He flashed last year but he will show everyone this year.
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

Originally Posted by BeefStrokinoff View Post
    In.

If Freeman wants an extension he better get his sh!t together this season. Flashes of greatness and horrible decisions - he needs to settle in between. Hopefully second season in the same offense will do the trick.

We are getting Revis either this season or next. Can't think of a better player for a rookie to study/mold himself after if we take one with our picks in the first 2 rounds(we have to get a CB with one of these picks).

Don't mind DL pick(in the first) or elite TE/WR pick(in the second). McCoy is a beast - consistently penetrated and disrupted plays. Paired with another beast will solidify our interior.

Bowers will show up at DE to replace Bennett. He flashed last year but he will show everyone this year.
    Some of the bad decisions a few seasons ago were cuz of Winslow. Heard he bullied the **** outta Freeman.

As for drafting, it depends on the Revis deal. Might not have 1st or 2nd round picks this year nomsayin?

Wish we had taken at least one veteran corner. Would have weakened the Jets' bargaining position a little.

Also like the idea of drafting Austin or Rhodes @ 13, or Eifert if we dropped.

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeefStrokinoff View Post
    In.

What's up with Bowers anyways?? I haven't heard sh!t about him since that gun charge. Is it 100% that he will be back to play this whole season or..? I feel a DT in the 1st round is kind of pushing it unless Loutelailei (sp?) drops in our lap.
    Last edited by Mafiafolife77; 04-03-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wish we had taken at least one veteran corner. Would have weakened the Jets' bargaining position a little.

Also like the idea of drafting Austin or Rhodes @ 13, or Eifert if we dropped.
    Eifert is a damn beast, but Austin is the only offensive player I would personally think about taking in the 1st given our offensive core atm.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Eifert is a damn beast, but Austin is the only offensive player I would personally think about taking in the 1st given our offensive core atm.
    Would not be averse to taking a corner 1st and Eifert in the 2nd, but there is a good chance he will be gone at the end of the 1st.

Using a first round pick for a 3rd WR?

Kind of ass backwards no?

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    freeman's records with the Bucs

Highest quarterback rating in a single season - 95.9 (2010) (in 16 starts)[8]
    Most 4th quarter comeback wins in a single season- 5 (2010) (tied with Doug Williams)[9]
    Most game winning drives in a single season- 5 (2010) (tied with Brad Johnson)[10]
    Most touchdown passes thrown in consecutive games (2010)[11]
    Fewest interceptions in a single season: 6 (2010) (in 16 starts)[12]
    Longest pass completion: 95 (vs New Orleans Saints) (2012)[13]
    Most passing yards in a single season - 4065 (2012)[14]
    Most passing touchdowns in a single season - 27 (2012)[15]
    Most passing touchdowns in a career - 78* (2009-)[16
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was an up and down season for Josh, but I think he made a lot of progress. First 4 games were terrible because of the coaching, we finally open up and he had that great stretch of games. Unfortunately things just fell apart after the Atlanta game and thats when the interceptions returned after trying to do too much. I think Josh desperately needs to improve his short and intermediate accuracy. A big plus would be if he had a solid WR who could work the underneath and middle of the field. I thought Tiquan Underwood was underused in the offense. Erroneous Benn was a disaster, maybe Kevin Ogletree or Steve Smith can be that 3rd guy in the offense who gets it done.

I also think we will get punked by the Jets and give in to their demands for Revis. It's a high price but he can instantly improve our defense.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Using a first round pick for a 3rd WR?

Kind of ass backwards no?
    Again, that was assuming you already signed a starting corner or two through FA.

Not ass backwards. You're either a troll or stupid. With Austin, Williams, VJax, and Martin, we'd have one of the better offenses in the league.

Jackson and Williams combined for 2,380 yards and 17 TDs. We'd be sick if we added Austin or Eifert to catch the passes out of the slot.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Skeletors ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Rays Baseball ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USWNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USMNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Originally Posted by mophatthedamaja View Post
    freeman's records with the Bucs

Highest quarterback rating in a single season - 95.9 (2010) (in 16 starts)[8]
    Most 4th quarter comeback wins in a single season- 5 (2010) (tied with Doug Williams)[9]
    Most game winning drives in a single season- 5 (2010) (tied with Brad Johnson)[10]
    Most touchdown passes thrown in consecutive games (2010)[11]
    Fewest interceptions in a single season: 6 (2010) (in 16 starts)[12]
    Longest pass completion: 95 (vs New Orleans Saints) (2012)[13]
    Most passing yards in a single season - 4065 (2012)[14]
    Most passing touchdowns in a single season - 27 (2012)[15]
    Most passing touchdowns in a career - 78* (2009-)[16
    ^This.

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    It was an up and down season for Josh, but I think he made a lot of progress. First 4 games were terrible because of the coaching, we finally open up and he had that great stretch of games. Unfortunately things just fell apart after the Atlanta game and thats when the interceptions returned after trying to do too much. I think Josh desperately needs to improve his short and intermediate accuracy. A big plus would be if he had a solid WR who could work the underneath and middle of the field. I thought Tiquan Underwood was underused in the offense. Erroneous Benn was a disaster, maybe Kevin Ogletree or Steve Smith can be that 3rd guy in the offense who gets it done.

I also think we will get punked by the Jets and give in to their demands for Revis. It's a high price but he can instantly improve our defense.
    ^And this.

All the Josh haters will be shut up after this season, one way or another.

Preseason Schedule Bump:

Week 1: Baltimore Ravens
    Week 2: at New England Patriots ( on FOX)
    Week 3: at Miami Dolphins
    Week 4: Washington Redskins

Bump.

Again, that was assuming you already signed a starting corner or two through FA.

Not ass backwards. You're either a troll or stupid. With Austin, Williams, VJax, and Martin, we'd have one of the better offenses in the league.

Jackson and Williams combined for 2,380 yards and 17 TDs. We'd be sick if we added Austin or Eifert to catch the passes out of the slot.
    When our defense is so porous we can't afford to use a first Round pick on a wide reciever it is ass backwards.

We don't have two starting corners. We need d line depth, we just lost a starting linebacker.

Our TEs suck.

We need a legit RT.... There's no ****ing way anyone should even look Austin's way

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The team desperately needs a corner but is it really worth reaching for at #13 if their is a clear cut BPA (offensive or defensive player). I go back to last year when I argued that Trent Richardson at 4 was the smartest pick over a corner or safety, and even though we didn't get Richardson we grabbed Doug Martin. Martin made a huge impact ( a lot more then Barron or any defensive player would have) on the team and without him who knows how many games the Bucs would have won. A great offensive player can do a hell of a lot for both sides of the ball, like extending drives keeping the D off the field, and scoring points. If Rhodes and Milliner are gone as many predict is it really better to take a corner like Banks or Trufant who may be reaches, and not grab Austin who could be a great slot guy in the offense, or Werner if he falls a bit could be a great boost to the D-Line. It seems like corner is really deep this year with all the prospects who will/could be first rounders and on, why not draft smart and get a talent in the 2nd or 3rd.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When our defense is so porous we can't afford to use a first Round pick on a wide reciever it is ass backwards.

We don't have two starting corners. We need d line depth, we just lost a starting linebacker.

Our TEs suck.

We need a legit RT.... There's no ****ing way anyone should even look Austin's way
    Drafting SOLEY to fill needs it a poor strategy. Would you rather have Eric Berry right now or McCoy?

Get the best player on the board, if Austin is that much better then a position we need them get him.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Our TEs suck.

Learn how to read: I said, that was assuming you already signed a starting corner or two through FA.

Also, Austin's value is higher than any RT we could take @ 13.

Originally Posted by IraHays View Post
    Drafting SOLEY to fill needs it a poor strategy. Would you rather have Eric Berry right now or McCoy?

Get the best player on the board, if Austin is that much better then a position we need them get him.
    It's not soley based on needs and value is determined by worth relative to your roster. We have many holes to fill. It's pretty easy to trade out of a spot in today's draft then it was a couple years back.

McCoy. Easily. McCoy dominates the LoS. Lets not act like he's not solid.

Learn how to read: I said, that was assuming you already signed a starting corner or two through FA.

Also, Austin's value is higher than any RT we could take @ 13.
    I don't work on assumptions. We have a lot of options. I'd much rather trade up and grab milliner than wait and take some random WR.