Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good stuff bra. Did regular workout Friday and Depletion this morning.

I will follow your guide next week.

On carb re-feed do you stay at same caloric values as your weekday?

Also I read that we should getting high glycemic carbs during the refeed process. Is that true and if so how much.

I'm using your macros you posted on my log so thanks for that.
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

SOON I will have the physique to motivate others

Self Development Blog: iHelpMotivate.com

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ihelpmotivate View Post
    Good stuff bra. Did regular workout Friday and Depletion this morning.

I will follow your guide next week.

On carb re-feed do you stay at same caloric values as your weekday?

Also I read that we should getting high glycemic carbs during the refeed process. Is that true and if so how much.

I'm using your macros you posted on my log so thanks for that.
    I typically eat about 1.5x maintenance during carb-ups. (Just 1 day/week)
    I'm going for as much possible super-compensation as possible.
    Still trying to tweak my carb-up foods a little.

Yes, High GI to start out with for the first 12hrs or so, then switch to lower GI foods during the second half of the re-feed. (Although I've heard this isn't super important, I believe it DOES affect insulin sensitivity - so imo - it is definitely optimal this way.
    I started my carb-load as soon as I left the gym w/ candy (sweet tarts are high in dextrose/maltodextrin). haha. Fast absorption, and spikes up the insulin levels, priming my body to absorb LOTS of carbs.

I love leaving the gym after a badass workout while munching on candy. haha.
    Feels great.
    505 / 315 / 545

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keto carb ups re the best!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Keto carb ups re the best!!!!
    Ohhhh yeaaaaa! I was eating on some pop tarts for the carbs until I read "Fructose" in the ingredients.
    I REALLY try to stay away from fructose during carb-ups, and try to minimize sugars for the most part.
    Other than that - high carbs, high protein, low fat!!!!

Saturday morning Krispy Kreme donuts = AWESOMENESS. lol
    (I limited fat, and sugars the rest of the day....but I love big breakfasts).
    3 donuts fresh & warm off the press hit the spot!!! haha
    505 / 315 / 545

Official Weigh In Today! 214.3 - nearly a 2lb gain.
    Not worrie about this at all. I attribute this to an excellent depletion workout, and a very nice super-compensation carb-up. I will however be introducing more cardio - as my main focus is fat loss.
    I'm seeing changes in the mirror for the better, and can tell I'm getting leaner!!

I am taking a "Deload" week, and not carbing up this coming weekend - since I can feel my body really needs it. I will just be going for walks on the beach & wait to lift / run until sometime next week.

Today was Chest/Tri/Forearm/Bicep - and I had an incredible pump.
    Kept the workout at high intensity, low volume, with heavy weights.
    Here's the post workout meal!!!

1/2lb Ground Deer meat, topped with melted shredded cheese & bacon strips with Ranch.

(I ran out of raw spinach this morning...lol)
    505 / 315 / 545

ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Ohhhh yeaaaaa! I was eating on some pop tarts for the carbs until I read "Fructose" in the ingredients.
    I REALLY try to stay away from fructose during carb-ups, and try to minimize sugars for the most part.
    Other than that - high carbs, high protein, low fat!!!!

Saturday morning Krispy Kreme donuts = AWESOMENESS. lol
    (I limited fat, and sugars the rest of the day....but I love big breakfasts).
    3 donuts fresh & warm off the press hit the spot!!! haha
    Hold up, you ate donuts . Man I was craving some krispy creme donuts but I read your macros and I thought it had too much fat. I ate fruit loops instead ha ha(Other than it may have fructose its pretty good macro wise). Next Saturday its on though.

I also read about the first 12 hours of high glycemic and then the next lower glycemic. In the book I was reading the author used a 36 hour supercomensation period and in the first 12 hours he suggested just drinking high glycemic drinks( I guess gatorade/ powerade) then move to cereal, pop tarts, then next twelve towards lower glycemic levels, and so on.

My question is if you are only going for 24 hours and you getting in only so many calories how do you have time to spit them up into two 12 hour periods? I mean I'm finished eating my caloric intake by hour 12-15. Eating every three hours and about 5 meals.

How many meals do you have on load days?
    Do you wake during your sleep and eat?

Thanks
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

Hold up, you ate donuts . Man I was craving some krispy creme donuts but I read your macros and I thought it had too much fat. I ate fruit loops instead ha ha(Other than it may have fructose its pretty good macro wise). Next Saturday its on though.
    I also read about the first 12 hours of high glycemic and then the next lower glycemic. In the book I was reading the author used a 36 hour supercomensation period and in the first 12 hours he suggested just drinking high glycemic drinks( I guess gatorade/ powerade) then move to cereal, pop tarts, then next twelve towards lower glycemic levels, and so on.

My question is if you are only going for 24 hours and you getting in only so many calories how do you have time to spit them up into two 12 hour periods? I mean I'm finished eating my caloric intake by hour 12-15. Eating every three hours and about 5 meals.
    How many meals do you have on load days?
    Do you wake during your sleep and eat?

Man, Krispy Kreme Donuts are high in fat - however - if you keep the fat intake moderately low, you can still have very successful carb-ups. I don't really have a "set amount" of allowed fat during the carb ups. I typically like to have some fat in the morning via donuts, and get the fat intake minimal for the rest of the day. lol.

Starting with High GI, and ending with Low GI is optimal for insulin sensitivity reasons, & I think it will help maximize the super-compensation... having said that - I don't think it play a huge vital role to having a successful carb-up though. Either way, it's really all about how many carbs the body end up with at the end of the re-feed.

I eat about just under double what I normally eat in calories during carb-ups. (Quite a bit of food) Again, I don't REALLY focus on splitting it into 12 hour sections for High GI & Low GI foods, I just guesstimate it. (Everyone is different, and you'll know what is optimal for you through trial and error)

The book I have, titled "Body Opus" by Dan Duchaine, says to wake up every couple hours to eat during the re-feed...but Lyle Mcdonald has proven that it really isn't neccessary.
    ...and honestly - that's a bit riduculous.
    I work on the weekends, and WILL NOT wake up every two hours to eat carbs.
    I get plenty of carbs in the 24-hour period as it is. lol
    505 / 315 / 545

Man, Krispy Kreme Donuts are high in fat - however - if you keep the fat intake moderately low, you can still have very successful carb-ups. I don't really have a "set amount" of allowed fat during the carb ups. I typically like to have some fat in the morning via donuts, and get the fat intake minimal for the rest of the day. lol.

Starting with High GI, and ending with Low GI is optimal for insulin sensitivity reasons, & I think it will help maximize the super-compensation... having said that - I don't think it play a huge vital role to having a successful carb-up though. Either way, it's really all about how many carbs the body end up with at the end of the re-feed.

I eat about just under double what I normally eat in calories during carb-ups. (Quite a bit of food) Again, I don't REALLY focus on splitting it into 12 hour sections for High GI & Low GI foods, I just guesstimate it. (Everyone is different, and you'll know what is optimal for you through trial and error)

The book I have, titled "Body Opus" by Dan Duchaine, says to wake up every couple hours to eat during the re-feed...but Lyle Mcdonald has proven that it really isn't neccessary.
    ...and honestly - that's a bit riduculous.
    I work on the weekends, and WILL NOT wake up every two hours to eat carbs.
    I get plenty of carbs in the 24-hour period as it is. lol
    Thanks I was reading "Better than Steroids" by Warren Wiley and he talked about the getting up every 2 even in your sleep stuff as well. He also was the one advocating a 36 hour supercompensation.

I'm just getting into Lyle Mcdonalds stuff which seems to be what a lot of people quote to on the keto forums. I will check more of his stuff out.

I have question about your workout intensity.

I've been reading your log and it seems like you are always killing it in the gym. Do you have any specific strategies which allows you to continually have high intensity workouts?

I have question about your workout intensity.
    I've been reading your log and it seems like you are always killing it in the gym. Do you have any specific strategies which allows you to continually have high intensity workouts?
    Definitely!!! Keep the volume down. I typically do "3 sets" of each muscle I'm targeting. (Except I might do 5 for chest/back since they are so big to hit all the areas)
    But this hour consists of 30 second breaks between sets, and 90 sec rest between exercises (sometimes less!) - so the intensity is definitely very high.
    I'm able to keep the intensity high, by not doing too many sets.
    (I'm sweating BUCKETS from the intensity)

Monday and Tuesday I can knock out my workouts in ~ 1 hour. MAYBE a little more if I feel I need it.
    On these days I believe in "short & sweet" since I'm lifting HEAVY. (~6reps)

Friday's depletion is always 2hours long. Takes time to hit EVERY group of muscles. Lighter weight for 10-15reps (each set is muscle failure).
    Again - low volume. No need to do a crazy number of sets, when you are doing high reps until complete failure.
    Complete muscle failure every lifting session - regardless of what day it is.

So my advice is do a warm-up set. Followed by 3 working sets. Since you aren't doing a lot of sets - MAKE THEM COUNT!
    Muscle failure & "pain" is what makes muscles grow & gives them a reason to stick around.

Everyone seems to have their own approach - but this is what was recommended in the book I read - and it's working extremely well.
    I have yet to have a lifting session where I didn't feel great coming out of the gym.
    (Yes, I'm exhausted after Friday's workout, and it sucks, but I leave the gym with candy in my hand, and ready to eat CARBS!)
    FEELSGOODMAN!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Monday : Chest / Tri / Forearm / Bicep
    Tuesday: Back / Shoulder / Traps / Legs
    Friday: EVERYTHING. (I actually will take my hand and "feel" all muscle groups to see what still needs to be "depleted" to make sure I hit everything.

I'd love to train with any of you guys IRL !!!
    I'm doing all this solo with no lifting partner, b/c my Roommate/bestie is lazy and uninterested. lmao
    (So when I go to failure everyday - I'm forced to use the smith machines for compound lifts quite a bit more than I normally would if I had a "spotter".)
    505 / 315 / 545

mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in this Awsome log you got going bud.Just started last week and you have helped me alot . Thank You.

Originally Posted by mycoolm3 View Post
    I'm in this Awsome log you got going bud.Just started last week and you have helped me alot . Thank You.
    I'm glad I've helped!!! If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. I'm no expert - but I've done my fair share of reading.
    505 / 315 / 545

Registered User YesiEvenLiftBro's Avatar
    YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Official Weigh In Today! 214.3 - nearly a 2lb gain.
    Not worrie about this at all. I attribute this to an excellent depletion workout, and a very nice super-compensation carb-up. I will however be introducing more cardio - as my main focus is fat loss.
    I'm seeing changes in the mirror for the better, and can tell I'm getting leaner!!

I am taking a "Deload" week, and not carbing up this coming weekend - since I can feel my body really needs it. I will just be going for walks on the beach & wait to lift / run until sometime next week.

Today was Chest/Tri/Forearm/Bicep - and I had an incredible pump.
    Kept the workout at high intensity, low volume, with heavy weights.
    Here's the post workout meal!!!

1/2lb Ground Deer meat, topped with melted shredded cheese & bacon strips with Ranch.

(I ran out of raw spinach this morning...lol)
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG you know how to eat man
    my keto log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151799623
    *former 250lb+ obese man of peace crew*

Monday : Chest / Tri / Forearm / Bicep
    Tuesday: Back / Shoulder / Traps / Legs
    Friday: EVERYTHING. (I actually will take my hand and "feel" all muscle groups to see what still needs to be "depleted" to make sure I hit everything.

I'd love to train with any of you guys IRL !!!
    I'm doing all this solo with no lifting partner, b/c my Roommate/bestie is lazy and uninterested. lmao
    (So when I go to failure everyday - I'm forced to use the smith machines for compound lifts quite a bit more than I normally would if I had a "spotter".)
    Yea I lift solo as well. One thing I have been doing to be safer on compound lifts is to use the squat rack more.

You can do bench, BB shoulder Press, and a lot of other heavy lifts in it and the safty bars protect you.

Works well if your gym isn't too busy and people don't really use the squat rack much. In my gym in the morning most people don't so it works out pretty well.

Also there was book you said you raid describing your workout routine can you send me the name either here or pm?

Yea I lift solo as well. One thing I have been doing to be safer on compound lifts is to use the squat rack more.

You can do bench, BB shoulder Press, and a lot of other heavy lifts in it and the safty bars protect you.

Works well if your gym isn't too busy and people don't really use the squat rack much. In my gym in the morning most people don't so it works out pretty well.

Also there was book you said you raid describing your workout routine can you send me the name either here or pm?
    Certainly man. It's a fantastic book by Dan Duchaine (world famous steroid guru).
    (I've folded multiple pages inside to reference back to)
    Here's a picture. It's a really great read and you can find it for ~$30.

*This book talks about a lot of stuff people generally don't want to talk about*
    *Unorthodox ideas...but ideas that are worth noting b/c they actually WORK*
    (Only thing I disagree with in this book is waking up every 2 hours for carb-ups)
    ---Lyle McDonald proved that this wasn't neccessary - and I'm glad...as that would SUCK. lol---
    Last edited by aaaaaaaaaachooo; 04-30-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    505 / 315 / 545

Ohhhh, how I LOVE this diet.... lmfao
    Low Carb Tortilla, Turkey, Bacon, Cheese, Ranch.
    Cooked everything up on the skillet quickly & easily with Virgin Coconut Oil.

(Folded in half) YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    505 / 315 / 545

mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mycoolm3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

^^^ Looks Good !! Except for the Ranch ... I dislike Ranch Btw im Finally in ketosis

I got My macros down , just a little more tweaks and im set !!! Lets do this !!!

Originally Posted by mycoolm3 View Post
    ^^^ looks good !! Except for the ranch ... I dislike ranch btw im finally in ketosis

i got my macros down , just a little more tweaks and im set !!! Lets do this !!!
    CONGRATS!!! Your Pregnant!!!!!

......Pregnant with Ketones......... lol !!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missimia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was worth checking out just for "pregnant with ketones" lol

bahahahaha!!! Couldn't help myself.

Gotta keep it fun & interesting. lol
    505 / 315 / 545

gdd5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdd5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdd5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdd5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdd5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn man diet is looking pretty solid. One question do you carb up once a week or every two weeks?

Originally Posted by gdd5454 View Post
    Damn man diet is looking pretty solid. One question do you carb up once a week or every two weeks?
    Thanks! I am really enjoying it. Good eats!! lol

I carb-up every week for 24 hrs. Typically I'll lift Mon/Tues/Fri.
    Friday is my "depletion" workout, and the carb-up begins immediately after until Saturday night.

If I weren't lifting for ~5-6hrs/week, I might reconsider.
    After Friday's "depletion" I can tell my muscles need the re-feed.
    *Check out last Friday's depletion workout in my log*
    (Bottom of Page 3)
    EPIC!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

I will be tracking progress pictures every 1st of the month. Weigh-ins will continue to be every Monday
    This is for personal documentation & to keep myself accountable

First - I'll start with a couple pictures of myself before I started getting in shape (2 years ago)
    (~320lbs)

^THIS is what keeps me going without ever giving up.
    I have more pictures that I've logged in the past 2 years, but nobody wants to see those.
    I use those for self-motivation and to keep me driving forward.

Each month on the 1st - I'll post 5 new pics to track "mirror progress" - as I don't think the scale is always the best indication....
    ...especially on this diet.
    Weighed in this morning at 212 & I think I'm ~12%BF

Keep in mind all these pictures are taken with no pump.
    When I'm pumped up in the gym, the vascularity, and feeling of being "beast" is insane.

Stay Strong & Always Remember :

""Any Fitness Goal Your Heart Desires Will Be Achievable With The Right Amount of Effort, Time, and Perseverance""
    -Austin-
    Last edited by aaaaaaaaaachooo; 05-01-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    505 / 315 / 545

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing job!
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy Hell... you were 320?!?! ... you didn't look it. Very impressive! How tall are you?
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Holy Hell... you were 320?!?! ... you didn't look it. Very impressive! How tall are you?
    Stats: 6'3", 214 lbs
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Yeah, 6'3" bro. lol
    Here's another example of how big I freakin' was. haha

505 / 315 / 545

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    Amazing job!
    Thanks! Always a continual work in progress!
    505 / 315 / 545

Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did the keto also make you loose all that body hair ?
    Nice progress man!

Originally Posted by Vivvid View Post
    Did the keto also make you loose all that body hair ?
    Nice progress man!
    Haha - That's just the unfortunate part about genetics that I was "blessed" with.
    However - If there are any dudes out there reading with hairy backs....
    I highly recommend the "ManGroomer".
    This thing extends 4 feet and gets VERY close. Extemely impressive.
    Been using for ~ 2 years now & FINALLY replaced it with a new one.
    ***I can not begin to tell you how much money I have saved from not getting waxed***

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-211...rds=mangroomer
    505 / 315 / 545