Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ihelpmotivate View Post
    Quoted from another thread

Right I thought this as well. Can you explain the purpose of the carb up and super-compensation then? I kinda of lost.
    Here's a quote from an article I found today.

"The idea behind the CKD is to force the body to burn fat during the lowcarb days, while sustaining exercise intensity by refilling muscle glycogen stores during the weekend carb-load."

LOTS of great info in the link below, and well worth the read.

http://thinkmuscle.com/nutrition/cyc...e-performance/
    Last edited by aaaaaaaaaachooo; 04-23-2013 at 10:09 AM.
    505 / 315 / 545

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Things are looking good in here!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Here's a quote from an article I found today.

"The idea behind the CKD is to force the body to burn fat during the lowcarb days, while sustaining exercise intensity by refilling muscle glycogen stores during the weekend carb-load."

LOTS of great info in the link below, and well worth the read.

]

Thanks
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

SOON I will have the physique to motivate others

Self Development Blog: iHelpMotivate.com

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Things are looking good in here!
    Hey, thanks brother!! Mirin' that 6% BF you got !!! lol
    505 / 315 / 545

just tryin' to make it chiliFIEND's Avatar
    chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chiliFIEND is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Official Weigh-In. 212.4
    Dropped ~4lbs this week?!?!

Think my body has finally become officially fat adapted. I've officially been on Keto now for 3 weeks.
    The first carb-up was 48 hours, and an epic fail. (2 weeks ago)
    This weekend's 24hr carb up was PERFECT. I can tell my body is now primed and ready for fat-burning & recomp!

FEELSGOODMAN.JPG!

Here was my breakfast........ lol

PEPPERONI & CHEESE QUESADILLA TOPPED WITH BACON, SAUSAGE, AND RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice work bro. measly repped. what's the carb content in that quesadilla?

Originally Posted by chiliFIEND View Post
    nice work bro. measly repped. what's the carb content in that quesadilla?
    It basically makes me feel like I'm eating a bunch of carbs....when in all reality it's still low-carb!
    Each tortilla is ~26g Fiber, and 32g carbs. (Net of 6g carbs per tortilla)
    I generally only eat one a day, but this was a monster meal, and extremely satisfying. haha
    505 / 315 / 545

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It basically makes me feel like I'm eating a bunch of carbs....when in all reality it's still low-carb!
    Each tortilla is ~26g Fiber, and 32g carbs. (Net of 6g carbs per tortilla)
    I generally only eat one a day, but this was a monster meal, and extremely satisfying. haha
    please aware me on the location of these heavenly torrtillas???
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    please aware me on the location of these heavenly torrtillas???
    WAL-MART DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Such an inexpensive way to get a crapload of fiber (No pun intended) lol

(5 capsules of metamucil = 3g fiber.....)
    (Or 1 tortilla for 26g fiber....)

THIS IS BOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Took yesterday off from lifting and did LISS instead due to back / shoulder muscles not being fully recovered.
    DAMN did I hit my chest HARD on Monday. Awesome stuff. lol
    Today, more LISS, and some ab-work.

I feel that I can increase my cardio to help aid in the fat loss process.
    Although I did LISS for ~ 1 hour earlier, I'm planning on going to the gym soon to make up for that workout I missed yesterday.
    I really don't want to over-train, so I'll make the lifting short & sweet.
    Just enough to stimulate some muscles that need it.

"STAY MOTIVATED AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY AND ALL OF YOUR FITNESS GOALS THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES."
    -Me
    505 / 315 / 545

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Took yesterday off from lifting and did LISS instead due to back / shoulder muscles not being fully recovered.
    DAMN did I hit my chest HARD on Monday. Awesome stuff. lol
    Today, more LISS, and some ab-work.

I feel that I can increase my cardio to help aid in the fat loss process.
    Although I did LISS for ~ 1 hour earlier, I'm planning on going to the gym soon to make up for that workout I missed yesterday.
    I really don't want to over-train, so I'll make the lifting short & sweet.
    Just enough to stimulate some muscles that need it.

"STAY MOTIVATED AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY AND ALL OF YOUR FITNESS GOALS THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES."
    -Me
    Sorry, but what the hell is LISS? I see you keep mentioning it and it made me very curious. Also, you won't overtrain. Fact. You absolutely cannot overtrain whatsoever, you have to have an extremely low opinion of the resilience of the human body to think you can actually overtrain from a 1hr+ workout 5 times a week or even 7. If someone put a gun to your head and told you that if you didn't add 60lbs. on your squat by the end of the month, what would you do? You damn well would squat every single day until then. According to Dr. Layne Norton, lifting performance may suffer after large periods of lifting intensely but that's when muscle building is optimal, he even says that overtraining is good. Overtraining is such a b.s. concept propagated by people who cannot find fault with a lifter's routine/diet so they just say, "oh, he must be overtraining". It's silly.

Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Sorry, but what the hell is LISS? I see you keep mentioning it and it made me very curious. Also, you won't overtrain. Fact. You absolutely cannot overtrain whatsoever, you have to have an extremely low opinion of the resilience of the human body to think you can actually overtrain from a 1hr+ workout 5 times a week or even 7. If someone put a gun to your head and told you that if you didn't add 60lbs. on your squat by the end of the month, what would you do? You damn well would squat every single day until then. According to Dr. Layne Norton, lifting performance may suffer after large periods of lifting intensely but that's when muscle building is optimal, he even says that overtraining is good. Overtraining is such a b.s. concept propagated by people who cannot find fault with a lifter's routine/diet so they just say, "oh, he must be overtraining". It's silly.
    Very interesting & thanks for checking out my log. LISS is simply "Low Intensity Steady State" cardio.
    The reason I mentioned not "over-training" is because of the 2 hour "Depletion" workout that I have on Friday - taking every muscle group to failure.

Had a great workout tonight. Short & Sweet does not mean lack of intensity. Actually the opposite. Balls to the wall - just not as much volume.
    Most every time I feel that I have the highest intensity in the gym.
    Sure, that's a biased opinion - but I'm sweating buckets in there while lifting. More-so than the cardio-bunnies!

Anyways - I appreciate you saying that about over-training being BS.
    IMO, most people under-train if anything.
    Something I'll definitely do a little more research on.
    Fairly new to this diet, but seeing solid results.

Post Workout Thoughts...
    " feelsgoodman.jpg "
    505 / 315 / 545

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very interesting & thanks for checking out my log. LISS is simply "Low Intensity Steady State" cardio.
    The reason I mentioned not "over-training" is because of the 2 hour "Depletion" workout that I have on Friday - taking every muscle group to failure.

Had a great workout tonight. Short & Sweet does not mean lack of intensity. Actually the opposite. Balls to the wall - just not as much volume.
    Sure, that's a biased opinion - but I'm sweating buckets in there while lifting. More-so than the cardio-bunnies!

Post Workout Thoughts...
    " feelsgoodman.jpg "
    So it's just low intensity aerobic exercise? Your metabolism should adapt to that if so.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work in here and glad to see you hitting the results. Throughout my prep (the final 6 weeks) I was 4 days of HIIT for 35 minutes and 2 days of LISS for 60 minutes under the advice of my trainer. It was a great switch up!

Now... I just do HIIT for 20 minutes using different intervals.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Nice work in here and glad to see you hitting the results. Throughout my prep (the final 6 weeks) I was 4 days of HIIT for 35 minutes and 2 days of LISS for 60 minutes under the advice of my trainer. It was a great switch up!

Wow man, that's awesome. 4 days of HIIT for over 30min is hardcore stuff!!!!
    (When done correctly...and I know you destroyed it) lol
    505 / 315 / 545

Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Totally agree. The term "Overtraining" is really more like a state of being unconditioned...you may be unconditioned to train to what might feel like overtraining but it is truly that you are just unconditioned and you can continue to increase training with fear of being "overtrained". If that makes sense?

Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ariean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Workout Thoughts...
    " feelsgoodman.jpg "

Oops...i guess i should have kept reading through the thread before i commented...looks like you already got it.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll list some of my high-protein / low-carb foods that you might like to give a try.

highproteinbread.com sells a bread made out of whey isolate. The carbs that are in it are good carbs and fiber. 2 slices of bread give 28 grams of protein. They have bread, bagels and flat bread. The flat bread is great for making a home made pizza. I have no problems staying in ketosis while having this in my diet.

questproteinbar.com sells protein bars with no sugar or sugar alcohols added. They have two product lines though, the original and the "all natural" - the all natural is filled with "all natural" sugar alcohols. If you get these bars stay with the original product line.

MHP sells a protein pudding that has 30 grams of protein per serving. Nice for something different to snack on. I'll also take these and put them in pudding pop molds and freeze them.

Loving this log!

Originally Posted by Ariean View Post
    Totally agree. The term "Overtraining" is really more like a state of being unconditioned...you may be unconditioned to train to what might feel like overtraining but it is truly that you are just unconditioned and you can continue to increase training with fear of being "overtrained". If that makes sense?
    I think it makes perfect sense - especially for those that aren't new to the gym.
    I'll continue to push myself extremely hard - & looking forward to the incredible payoff.
    Short Term Goal : 10% BF @ 200 lbs
    Long Term Goal : 7%BF @ 240lbs

LONG ways to go.....
    505 / 315 / 545

Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    I'll list some of my high-protein / low-carb foods that you might like to give a try.

highproteinbread.com sells a bread made out of whey isolate. The carbs that are in it are good carbs and fiber. 2 slices of bread give 28 grams of protein. They have bread, bagels and flat bread. The flat bread is great for making a home made pizza. I have no problems staying in ketosis while having this in my diet.

questproteinbar.com sells protein bars with no sugar or sugar alcohols added. They have two product lines though, the original and the "all natural" - the all natural is filled with "all natural" sugar alcohols. If you get these bars stay with the original product line.

MHP sells a protein pudding that has 30 grams of protein per serving. Nice for something different to snack on. I'll also take these and put them in pudding pop molds and freeze them.
    Repped. I'll look into it when I need to switch things up, definitely.
    Just spent a bunch of $$$ on more groceries / supps yesterday.
    505 / 315 / 545

You totally inspired me to add some veggies today. I haven't been having them on a consistent basis at all...but had me a nice romaine salad with a couple patties for lunch.

You totally inspired me to add some veggies today. I haven't been having them on a consistent basis at all...but had me a nice romaine salad with a couple patties for lunch.
    Nice!! Raw spinach and ranch is a staple in my diet.
    I always start off with a plate of raw spinach...then I'll top if off with some of the following:
    Bacon, Sausage, Burger Patty, or even an Omelet!

Of course I always top it off with ranch. Really great stuff!!!
    For lunch I utilized those low-carb tortillas, and made a Turkey, Spinach, Cheese, Ranch wrap.
    (Of course I cooked the wrap on a skillet beforehand)
    YUMTOWN!!!!!!!!!

Additionally, I find that steaming up broccoli with butter/salt/pepper is really great stuff too!
    If it gets old, just eat it raw with ranch. Can't go wrong!!

Glad you are liking my log. Keeps me accountable to myself.
    I could post daily macros & cals like I did the first week, but that's a pain.
    I think I will continue to add more pics of food though.....haha
    I know what I'm eating, and it's working for me.
    505 / 315 / 545

I could post daily macros & cals like I did the first week, but that's a pain.
    I totally understand. You are a lot more creative than I...its great and makes me what to step-up my personal choices. Totally jealous of the amount of food you get to eat but at 5'9" i get to eat more than most girls so i better quit whining.

I welcome the food porn when its foods that are actually on my plan...so, keep it coming.

I totally understand. You are a lot more creative than I...its great and makes me what to step-up my personal choices. Totally jealous of the amount of food you get to eat but at 5'9" i get to eat more than most girls so i better quit whining.

I welcome the food porn when its foods that are actually on my plan...so, keep it coming.
    Thank you!!

I'm a big advocate for "Virgin" Coconut Oil. The Medium-Chained Tri-Glycerides that you find in "VIRGIN" coconut oil are awesome!!
    Utilize this before workouts for extra energy.
    Additionally, this is great after re-feeds to help get back into a deep ketosis quicker.
    This is a really great quality source of fat that, IMO, everyone should be utilizing almost daily.

Best bet is going to the whole foods store for this.
    It should have a really nice coconut smell. Eat off the spoon, or cook with it.
    I tried Wal-Mart's "Organic" coconut oil. BLEH!
    Waste of $ and probably not very "healthy" due to the lack of quality.

Here's One Brand of the QUALITY stuff.

505 / 315 / 545

ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the time periods on you intervals.

I'm just learning about interval training and in a a book I'm reading they framed like 30:60, 60:60, 30:45

like 30 sec running and 60 seconds slow jog/walk.
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

SOON I will have the physique to motivate others

Self Development Blog: iHelpMotivate.com

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

Originally Posted by ihelpmotivate View Post
    What are the time periods on you intervals.

I'm just learning about interval training and in a a book I'm reading they framed like 30:60, 60:60, 30:45

like 30 sec running and 60 seconds slow jog/walk.
    I mix up my HIIT - but generally - It's sprints until you cant possibly keep going.
    Then walk/jog until the heart rate comes down, and repeat 6-8 times.
    By the end of it, if you aren't dead, you did it wrong. lol

He is getting ready for a competition though, so his trainer probably has him doing some unique things.
    Check out his page in his signature!!
    I might order some "Blade" at some point from his company.
    Last edited by aaaaaaaaaachooo; 04-25-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    505 / 315 / 545

A Photo of DINNER!!!

1/4lb Bacon Cheeseburger on my favorite bed of greens *Raw Spinach*, topped with ranch!!!!!

UUUGHHHHHHH I want another one!!!!!!!

(I should probably go for a walk tonight......) lol
    505 / 315 / 545

davidfoustinc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    following. This is what has worked for me. keep it up man. maybe some pics to show progress?

Originally Posted by davidfoustinc View Post
    following. This is what has worked for me. keep it up man. maybe some pics to show progress?
    I'll definitely track with pics!!!..........
    .......After I get my "Mangroomer" in the mail (had to buy another one, since after 2 years the first one finally died on me)
    (Google it if you are unaware) LOL
    505 / 315 / 545

Arrow

First let me start this by saying HAPPY CARB-UP to those who carb up on Fridays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tonight was the most incredible lifting workout I have ever had in my entire lifting career.
    (I lifted in H.S. & in College) + been lifting for a couple years now.

I did my depletion workout after I got off work.
    Started with Deadlift, then did Bench Press, then did incline press.
    (I prefer doing the big muscle groups first)
    Then I did about 75minutes of circuit training using machines.
    I still had some time left, so I started to feel my muscles to see what needed to be depleted.
    I hit up some isolation for Traps, Forearms, Tri's, Bi's, and calves.
    Ended my workout with 3 legs of hanging leg raises.
    Mission accomplished. 100% depletion.

I had indigestion. I attribute this to eating 2 apples too close to my workout. (Friday's pre-workout is the only time I eat fruit)
    Typically I like to eat 2 apples about 2 hours before my depletion workout. Well, I ate these 1 hour before my workout. (Burping the entire time) lmao !!
    Intensity through the roof. Felt like I was going to yack a couple times from how hard I was pushing.
    Intensity was amazing. Lifting went really unfathomably well. It was beauty. A true feeling of glory.
    (And this is on a CUT?!?!?!)

1 warm up set, then 2 working sets. Every muscle group. The working sets were 10-15 reps, followed by partials (something I haven't really been incorporating until today)
    I kept the volume down (2-3 sets) but the intensity....simply PERFECTION!!!!!!!!
    I have NEVER felt that freaking beast before!!!!!!!
    I always keep my intensity up. Always - so this wasn't why my workout was so awesome - it has to be from diet!!!!!!!!!!
    My body is OFFICIALLY fat-adapted.

I've had "great" pumps before.
    I've had awesome workouts before.
    But this was something powerful, and totally different.
    Best feeling in the world.

Every once in awhile at the gym I did a "Most Muscular" flex in the mirror for about 5 seconds.
    I'm not one of the guys that show off at the gym.
    I'll never stare at people lifting, or check out women, or think I'm hot **** (even though I always "feel" like I'm beast & alpha)
    The only reason for going this "Most-Muscular" flex several times via mirror is purely for a mental boost, as well as getting incredible pumps from it.
    I encourage people on their next "depletion" workout to do this flexing in the mirror a couple times throughout your workout.
    Hold it for about 5 seconds, really focusing on getting those muscles swole.
    This not only makes you FEEL strong as hell (important while cutting), but also - the pump is AWESOME.

I've been cutting for about 15 weeks now....(4 on keto)
    I attribute this incredibly amazing workout to this diet, as my body is FINALLY fully adapted!!!
    To all the naysayers out there...THIS DIET IS LEGIT!!!

As soon as my workout ended I ate some Sweet Tarts to spike up the insulin & start initiating the re-feed.
    Got home & downed a 2 scoop protein shake, and waited about 30-45 minutes to go get my post-workout meal!!!!!!

Without further ado : my post-workout meal.

Chicken Burrito with white rice, pinto beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa & lettuce.

Let the re-feed begin.
    505 / 315 / 545