Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Side effects of good things to come.
    Have you done keto? Surely you have - you're a veteran .... how are the results?
    505 / 315 / 545

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Have you done keto? Surely you have - you're a veteran .... how are the results?
    I never gain much body fat in the first place so a Keto Diet has never been an option for me. The lowest my carbs have ever been... over the past few weeks has been approximately 65 grams a day and working on a diet of approximately 1500 calories. I'm done with this tomorrow and then I fat load over the next couple of days until I step on stage. After this... what ever my trainer decided.

However, I'll probably be done contest prep for a couple of shows by September. At that time, I'll start adding back weight and try keto for 2 months. I do have a plan set aside that I put together to experiment with. I'll get myself back up to 200 and roll with it.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never gain much body fat in the first place so a Keto Diet has never been an option for me. The lowest my carbs have ever been... over the past few weeks has been approximately 65 grams a day and working on a diet of approximately 1500 calories. I'm done with this tomorrow and then I fat load over the next couple of days until I step on stage. After this... what ever my trainer decided.

However, I'll probably be done contest prep for a couple of shows by September. At that time, I'll start adding back weight and try keto for 2 months. I do have a plan set aside that I put together to experiment with. I'll get myself back up to 200 and roll with it.
    Must be nice to not gain much body fat. I put that stuff on quick!
    I hope you do great in your show. Definitely consider keto at some point.
    It can naturally boost testosterone and gh !

I'm finishing up my carb load with a little ice cream, and I'll be back at 0-20g carbs/day.
    I'm glad that eating such a high fat diet keeps the hunger away.
    I've been enjoying the food. Good eats!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Must be nice to not gain much body fat. I put that stuff on quick!
    I hope you do great in your show. Definitely consider keto at some point.
    It can naturally boost testosterone and gh !

I'm finishing up my carb load with a little ice cream, and I'll be back at 0-20g carbs/day.
    I'm glad that eating such a high fat diet keeps the hunger away.
    I've been enjoying the food. Good eats!!
    Nice man! Keto Diets make a lot of sense. Definitely good for guys holding muscle and need to lose the fat. Great diet to preserve the muscle when done correctly.

Got blood work coming soon and a visit with my doc.
    (Just happened to be a scheduled checkup)

The plan is to keep eating right & training hard!!
    I feel full of energy.
    Might go for a nice run today, and try to get into a deeper ketosis since I'm done carbing up.
    505 / 315 / 545

ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah man - the diet is going great.
    Instead of fruits to balance the meat, I use spinach, lettuce, broccoli.
    They will help keep you regular as well due to the fiber.
    Metamucil might be a good option to explore as well.

Grocery Store List:

Peanut Butter
    Raw Almonds
    Raw Walnuts
    Raw Pecans
    Sunflower Seeds
    Flavored Almond Slices (for salads, in produce)
    Ranch Dressing
    Raw Spinach
    Broccoli
    Romaine Lettuce
    Heavy Whipped Cream
    Almond Milk
    Shredded Cheese
    Beef
    Chicken
    Steak
    Ham
    Turkey
    Bacon
    Sausage
    Olive Oil
    Butter
    Eggs
    Slim Jims
    More Peanut Butter
    Lipton's Diet Green Tea
    Water, Water, Water
    Thanks
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

SOON I will have the physique to motivate others

Self Development Blog: iHelpMotivate.com

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

Originally Posted by ihelpmotivate View Post
    Thanks
    No problem man! Enjoy the diet. I'm digging it.
    Keep an eye on the mirror more than the scale on this diet.
    Watch what you eat, train hard, and be patient - results will come !!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Successful Carb Load !!!

Carb loaded Monday & Tuesday.
    LOTS of carbs, High protein, Low fat.

It's Wednesday - I just used the ketostix and they already show excess ketones!
    Was not expecting medium ketones on test the day after a 48hour carb load !!!

Loving the diet. Already back in the fat burning stage.
    505 / 315 / 545

Haven't posted in a few days. Still on track. Still enjoying being in "keto".
    Waiting to carb load until Friday. Workouts are still very intense.
    Cut calories down to 2000/day.
    Seems to work well.
    High fat diets keep you from feeling hungry 24/7.
    Probably going to utilize some clen / eca at some point.
    Speed this process up a tiny bit.
    505 / 315 / 545

Seems to work well.
    Nice work dude, keep it going!

Nice work dude, keep it going!
    Thanks brah.

Weigh in today was at 218. (5lb gain since last week)
    Not concerned with the scale at this point at all.
    From what I've heard, this diet gives more mirror results than scale results - especially when lifting to try to GAIN while cutting. Expecting not only less BF, but more LBM as well.

Backed off the calories a little, and upping cardio.
    First time seeing veins popping from calves.... lol
    Feeling good - enjoying the diet.
    505 / 315 / 545

ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ihelpmotivate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems to work well.
    Can you explain the clen / eca and it speeds up the process.
    Trying to take my training and fitness to a level I have never been at before. I will document my progress and the strategies I used and hopefully it will motivate and inspire others.

Blog where I post things I find motivating and strategies from books and authors in the self-development field.

Well, ECA is Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin. A very good combination to shed fat by increasing the metabolism, and body temperature.

Clen does the same thing. It's a little bit more hardcore, and harder to find. This should also not be used more than a couple weeks, as receptors get burnt out quick.
    Plan is to try it out for a couple weeks, and will post "before" and "after".
    That stuff is hardcore, & can transform someone quite nicely in just a couple weeks with the right diet & exercise.
    505 / 315 / 545

Diet is still going strong.
    Backed off from 2500 cals/day to ~2000-2200 every day.

IMO, I need to back off the lifting some, and incorporate more cardio.
    Looking forward to continuing this. I'm sure in the next few weeks there will be noticeable changes.
    505 / 315 / 545

Happy carb-up Friday!! Worked all day, then did a 2 hour lifting session depleting each muscle group of glycogen.
    Ate some "Sweet Tarts" on the way home from the gym (Dextrose) - then hit up a 2 scoop protein shake & subway. GOOOOOOOOOOD stuff.

505 / 315 / 545

Is it carbs - fiber = net carbs ?
    Or is it carbs - fiber - sugar alchohol = net carbs

Is it carbs - fiber = net carbs ?
    Or is it carbs - fiber - sugar alchohol = net carbs
    Carbs - Fiber = Net (Total Carbs)

Sugar alcohol & sugar should both be considered a "carb"...
    ...Although I have heard that 1g sugar alcohol is a little less than 1g carb...but I still count it as 1 whole carb.

So... Carbs - Fiber + sugar + sugar alcohol = Total Carbs
    (But I'd recommend to try to steer clear of the sugar for the most part)
    505 / 315 / 545

Awesome carb-up Fri night thru Saturday night.
    As weird as it sounds....I could totally feel my muscles taking on the glycogen.
    Muscles are starting to feel nice n full again instead of "flat".

I'm not seeing crazy things on the scale - which is totally fine - I look leaner in the mirror.
    I'm only 3 weeks in and can tell that the fat is about to start MELTING off.
    Time to crank up a little cardio today after work, so I can get into a deep ketosis again.

Egg, Cheese, Sausage, Turkey, Chicken Omelet, topped with Bacon & Ranch on spinach.
    Although this was mouth-gasmic ...... Couldn't quite finish eating this bad boy!!
    Had to subtract 100 calories from what I had planned on eating! lol
    505 / 315 / 545

ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Mirin 200grams of fat a day....

Good luck bro! Will be following.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome carb-up Fri night thru Saturday night.
    As weird as it sounds....I could totally feel my muscles taking on the glycogen.
    Muscles are starting to feel nice n full again instead of "flat".

I'm not seeing crazy things on the scale - which is totally fine - I look leaner in the mirror.
    I'm only 3 weeks in and can tell that the fat is about to start MELTING off.
    Time to crank up a little cardio today after work, so I can get into a deep ketosis again.

Egg, Cheese, Sausage, Turkey, Chicken Omelet, topped with Bacon & Ranch on spinach.
    Although this was mouth-gasmic ...... Couldn't quite finish eating this bad boy!!
    Had to subtract 100 calories from what I had planned on eating! lol
    very jelly of that salad bro!!!! very jelly indeed!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    very jelly of that salad bro!!!! very jelly indeed!!!!
    Bacon & eggs for the win!!!!! Love my breakfasts...obviously.

Tomorrow is weigh-in, and I expect a loss of ~2lbs this week.
    Crazy as this freakin diet is....it works.
    505 / 315 / 545

Hey I bought for this week Turkey burgers, Beef Patties, and Tilapia, Sausage

I kind of figured these would be the staples of each meal to build around. The only thing is I have to find fat. I have butter heavy, whipping, I was going to build some olive oil, and mabye some ranch.

I'm trying to find away to build a meal plan make it simple and not really break the bank.

When I wen to the store I'm looking at stuff like bacon but it just doesn't seem calorie dense.

Do you know more Calorie dense high fat foods that I should add.

Hey I bought for this week Turkey burgers, Beef Patties, and Tilapia, Sausage

I kind of figured these would be the staples of each meal to build around. The only thing is I have to find fat. I have butter heavy, whipping, I was going to build some olive oil, and mabye some ranch.

I'm trying to find away to build a meal plan make it simple and not really break the bank.

When I wen to the store I'm looking at stuff like bacon but it just doesn't seem calorie dense.

Do you know more Calorie dense high fat foods that I should add.
    Calorie Dense: Virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil,Natural Peanut Butter, Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Sausage.
    Trust when when I say that on this diet, you will get plenty of calories if you pay attention to what you are eating. The reason I like bacon so much is actually BECAUSE it isn't calorie dense - whereas sausage is.

Yeah, I eat a lot of peanut butter. Literally out of the jar. haha
    505 / 315 / 545

Do subtract the fiber from the amount of carbs to get net carbs?

Also do you have certain brand of natty peanut butter. I bought some once before and it had the oil that top and the peanut butter at the bottom and it was pretty gross. I like jiffy peanut so I can try natty peanut butter if it taste at least decent.

Even it tastes bad I can eat it but that oil at the top stuff is a mess imo.

Cool

Official Weigh-In. 212.4
    Dropped ~4lbs this week?!?!

Think my body has finally become officially fat adapted. I've officially been on Keto now for 3 weeks.
    The first carb-up was 48 hours, and an epic fail. (2 weeks ago)
    This weekend's 24hr carb up was PERFECT. I can tell my body is now primed and ready for fat-burning & recomp!

FEELSGOODMAN.JPG!

Here was my breakfast........ lol

PEPPERONI & CHEESE QUESADILLA TOPPED WITH BACON, SAUSAGE, AND RANCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

TomHoffmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Official Weigh-In. 212.4
    Dropped ~4lbs this week?!?!

Think my body has finally become officially fat adapted. I've officially been on Keto now for 3 weeks.
    The first carb-up was 48 hours, and an epic fail. (2 weeks ago)
    This weekend's 24hr carb up was PERFECT. I can tell my body is now primed and ready for fat-burning & recomp!

FEELSGOODMAN.JPG!
    hey man! seriously gonna follow this! I was actually planning on doin this exact diet about 2 weeks back but i backed
    off because I read that some fellas added "joint pains" to the side effects, and I kinda have a bad history with this (+-2 years tendinitis).
    Given that your workouts are still as hard as before, any joint problems at all?

This diet is ingenious tho, and logic at that, no doubt itīll work for ya!

Do you maintain your "fullness" after supercompensation? Or do get full and then go back down after a while back in ketolysis?

Originally Posted by TomHoffmann View Post
    hey man! seriously gonna follow this! I was actually planning on doin this exact diet about 2 weeks back but i backed
    off because I read that some fellas added "joint pains" to the side effects, and I kinda have a bad history with this (+-2 years tendinitis).
    Given that your workouts are still as hard as before, any joint problems at all?

This diet is ingenious tho, and logic at that, no doubt itīll work for ya!
    ZERO problems. TONS of energy now that I'm "fat-adapted".
    I just got back from the gym and had the most incredible chest/tri/ab pump!!!!!
    Muscles are feeling nice and full - I'm feeling nice & strong....
    ......and yes...while cutting calories!!! Crazy stuff. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Do you maintain your "fullness" after supercompensation? Or do get full and then go back down after a while back in ketolysis?
    I think this depends on how often the carb-ups are. My muscles would probably feel flat if I didn't carb-up at least every 2 weeks for a 24hr period. I know a lot of people are concerned about gaining fat during the 24-hour carb-up - but you will NOT! Carbs are delivered straight to the MUSCLES! lolz
    505 / 315 / 545

In order to put on LBM you'll need to be in a caloric surplus. Don't expect to put on a lot of muscle unless you are in a surplus / bulking.
    This Keto diet is a great way to preserve mostly ALL muscle while burning fat - which is AWESOME!
    Generally, eating at a caloric deficit inevitably involves losing lean body mass (muscle). Not the case on this diet though!

Having said that...this style diet is very well known for body re-composition & is "transforming" if you will.
    Meaning, you might not lose a bunch of lbs on the scale (depends on caloric intake), but you could still significantly drop BF%!!!

Keep up the good work OP! Hit those macros each day!!
    Quoted from another thread

Right I thought this as well. Can you explain the purpose of the carb up and super-compensation then? I kinda of lost.