Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You ****ing Conservatives...

I am mirin your economic policies but why the **** does it matter that some gay people want to get married?

This is the land of the free right?

So why in the hell would you go out of your way to make it so that people are unable to do what they please.

so ****ing hypocritical.

makes me so irate. Why do you have to invade someones pursuit of happiness? WHY? so ****ing backwards

Edit: For example making your ******** pictures to does not equal signs... Why? What's the point of being a genuine kunt? Does it make you feel good? ****ing hipster *******s going against what is obviously the progressively right thing to do.

Not everyone believes in your religion, so why should your beliefs of what something should be restrict something that someone else wants.... It makes no damn sense

Edit: Just want to also throw out I don't believe the churches should be forced to marry homosexual couples.
    Last edited by Rangerz91; 03-29-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because they're *******s
    *Stand Up and Prosper crew*

Tough as London broil beastmodemike's Avatar
    beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the thought of a man sticking his penor into another man's peppered angus or two pink tacos rubbing together in passionate scissor love engrages them...

Unless their son/daughter is gay/lesbian, then they will switch stances in a heartbeat

Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rangerz91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beastmodemike View Post
    the thought of a man sticking his penor into another man's peppered angus engrages them...

Unless their son/daughter is gay/lesbian, then they will switch stances in a heartbeat
    exactly.... politicians have done this... someone in their family comes out, and then all of a sudden they are pro gay rights... pathetic...

If I want to smoke weed. Why should I not have the right to do so?

If I want to pepper my angus for a dink and then get married to the dink shouldn't I have the right to? That's the basis of this country... To pursue what we want to... Not to pursue what someone's religious views say that's okay to pursue.

If these rights that I choose to pursue cross into yours.... then damn right you have a reason to go against it. Why rustle jimmies of people who are fighting for what they want to pursue? You are then just being a hypocritical kunt
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you care what someone else wants to do? Do you want to marry another dude? Then why the fuk do you care so much?

AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Libertarian checking in.

Originally Posted by biggestmuff View Post
    Why do you care what someone else wants to do? Do you want to marry another dude? Then why the fuk do you care so much?
    because it's the principle... If I was a homo and I wanted to get married to some other homo why should some kunt deny that right? If you start picking and choosing what freedoms you can have and pursue then the point of the U.S. is a ****ing joke
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000) rynobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    *******s gon *******
    Seattle Seahawks Crew

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by canuck604 View Post
    Because they're *******s
    Word for word exactly what I was gonna say hahaha
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on ******** because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by AmazinJason View Post
    Libertarian checking in.
    Another CA Libertarian checking in...

No problem with gay marriage or weed, however who ever tries to take whats left of my right to bear arms....

Is probably already an elected CA politician. = (

Should I also mention the feds cracking down on CA pot dispensaries under a Dem pres?

The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rangerz91 View Post
    I am mirin your economic policies but why the **** does it matter that some gay people want to get married?

So why in the hell would you go out of your way to make it so that people are unable to do what they please.

so ****ing hypocritical.

makes me so irate. Why do you have to invade someones pursuit of happiness? WHY? so ****ing backwards

Edit: For example making your ******** pictures to does not equal signs... Why? What's the point of being a genuine kunt? Does it make you feel good? ****ing hipster *******s going against what is obviously the progressively right thing to do.

Not everyone believes in your religion, so why should your beliefs of what something should be restrict something that someone else wants.... It makes no damn sense
    I completely understand your side of the argument completely. Let me see if I can get you to understand my side of the argument...

Why can't I support gay marriage?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 states, "Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."

Now, I realize that at this point your side of the argument says, "Not everyone is Christian. Your beliefs shouldn't become someone else's law." I can respect that.

In Matthew 22:39, when speaking of the second greatest commandment, Jesus states, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." This line is often used by proponents of gay marriage in their argument against Christians. They say, "You wouldn't want your rights denied. Why are you denying someone else their rights?"

To me, if I truly believe that you could go to hell for your sin, there is no greater love I can show than to attempt to save you from that hell. How can I stand idly by and watch someone pave their own road to eternal damnation if I truly love them? The love Jesus speaks of is a love in which Christians should be more concerned about others' eternal life rather than their earthly rights.

JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JB17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP might actually be a *******.

Trollface.gif

Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

so ****ing hypocritical.

OP REPPED FOR LIFE (SRS)

OP check out libertarian philosophy. Its 'conservative' economic policies minus christian right social bullchit

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they are major flaming *******s

Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    I completely understand your side of the argument completely. Let me see if I can get you to understand my side of the argument...

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 states, "Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."

Now, I realize that at this point your side of the argument says, "Not everyone is Christian. Your beliefs shouldn't become someone else's law." I can respect that.

In Matthew 22:39, when speaking of the second greatest commandment, Jesus states, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." This line is often used by proponents of gay marriage in their argument against Christians. They say, "You wouldn't want your rights denied. Why are you denying someone else their rights?"

To me, if I truly believe that you could go to hell for your sin, there is no greater love I can show than to attempt to save you from that hell. How can I stand idly by and watch someone pave their own road to eternal damnation if I truly love them? The love Jesus speaks of is a love in which Christians should be more concerned about others' eternal life rather than their earthly rights.
    Something called the constitution ****go (srs) Its all written down, check it out

The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wakiza33 View Post
    Something called the constitution ****go (srs) Its all written down, check it out
    Tempted to neg, but I won't. OP asked a question. I gave the most honest answer I could. I'm not a gay basher. I simply cannot support gay marriage on the basis of my religion. I felt I was very respectful in my answer.

Also, for Christians, the Bible supercedes the Constitution.

What if someone does not want to be saved? I thought christians were not suppose to push their ideals on people but rather be open to those interested? Accepting them for who they are and then showing them the path of their savior.

You do know that government is secular right?!
    SO WHY THE **** SHOULD I GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN?????
    WHY SHOULD YOUR BELIEFS COME ANYWHERE NEAR WHAT IS PLACED INTO LAW IN THIS COUNTRY?

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW YOUR BELIEFS ARE CONFLICTING WITH THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS TO PERSUE WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO PERSUE? I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR GOD SAYS YOU SHOULD DO TO COUNTERACT THE "EVILS" IN THIS WORLD. IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO MAKE LEGISLATION THAT DICTATES WHAT PEOPLE CAN AND CAN'T DO.

basically you have no say in peoples rights until they detract from your own rights. Two lesbian women have no impact on you on your day to day basis. So what is exactly the problem? It is "not right"?(said from the standards of your religion)

sry brah your religion does not apply to everyone... gg /thread

Same thing with liberal *******s and guns....
    If people want to have a gun... LET THEM HAVE THEIR ****ING GUNS
    people kill people... it's been this way from the beginning of time... whether it be a ****ing club, knife, or gun people will kill each other.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let me put it this way.

governemt wont pass something that doesnt benifet the country. gay couples cannot procreate, therefor cannot make babies that will someday help the country. relative's who marry will have mentally retarted children and make the future of the USA very stupid. therefor this doesnt benefit no one.

there is no win-win for the governmetn in this situation , so they will not legalize it.

KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KKieffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tempted to neg, but I won't. OP asked a question. I gave the most honest answer I could. I'm not a gay basher. I simply cannot support gay marriage on the basis of my religion. I felt I was very respectful in my answer.

In the US there is separation of church and state. It's okay if you don't want your church to have gay marriage. To have your church dictate laws is against what this country was founded on. So find a religious country to live in that takes away peoples right....

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

so ****ing hypocritical.

Don't worry bro they're beta. They don't understand.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    let me put it this way.

governemt wont pass something that doesnt benifet the country. gay couples cannot procreate, therefor cannot make babies that will someday help the country. relative's who marry will have mentally retarted children and make the future of the USA very stupid. therefor this doesnt benefit no one.

there is no win-win for the governmetn in this situation , so they will not legalize it.
    I highly doubt this is the reason that it is not legalized. I believe it has to do with peoples beliefs....

People are entitled to their beliefs, but they are not entitled to their beliefs setting laws on people whose beliefs are not the same.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

Yes, i understand, for Christians personally. But you must accept the power the constitution holds in our nation. The courts are bound to follow it. They cannot allow unconstitutional laws to stand. All here are protected under the 14th amendment.

I highly doubt this is the reason that it is not legalized. I believe it has to do with peoples beliefs....

People are entitled to their beliefs, but they are not entitled to their beliefs setting laws on people whose beliefs are not the same.
    Interestingly though that is the prosecution's main defense(about procreation). Its laughable.

AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm a Christian and I see where you are coming from, but I think you should really look at the other personal freedoms that our government allows and see whether they are all consistent with the Bible or not, and you will see that a different standard is applied to gay marriage than is applied to other morally "wrong" things in the Bible.

For example:

1st commandment, you shall have no other Gods before me. In America we have the freedom of religion. Do you want to abolish the 1st amendment? Almost any rational Christian would agree that the freedom of religion is good, but it is obviously in direct opposition to the 1st commandment.

2nd commandment, you shall not make idols. In America, there are no laws saying we can't make idols. You don't think this should be illegal do you?

3rd commandment, you shall not use the Lord's name in vain. In America, people use "Jesus" and "God" in vain all the time. You don't think this should be illegal do you?

4th commandment, remember the Sabbath. Clearly, stores are open on Sundays and lots of "Christians" don't even take the Sabbath off and work. Do you think there should be a law that forbids this?

Keep going down the list. The ones that are illegal (murder, stealing, false testimony against neighbor) are things that directly HURT someone else. The things that are legal are the ones that do not hurt someone else, and do you disagree with the fact that they are legal? Why do Christians make such a big deal out of gay marriage and set it to a different standard? Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone else, as long as the government doesn't force churches to administer marriages if they don't want to. There are lots of things the Bible considers immoral, but the ones that are illegal are the ones that directly hurt someone else, and clearly gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone else. Like I said, I'm Christian myself, but lots of Christians take the issue of gay marriage completely differently from other issues that are just as important.

What if someone does not want to be saved? I thought christians were not suppose to push their ideals on people but rather be open to those interested? Accepting them for who they are and then showing them the path of their savior.

You do know that government is secular right?!
    SO WHY THE **** SHOULD I GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN?????
    WHY SHOULD YOUR BELIEFS COME ANYWHERE NEAR WHAT IS PLACED INTO LAW IN THIS COUNTRY?

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW YOUR BELIEFS ARE CONFLICTING WITH THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS TO PERSUE WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO PERSUE? I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOUR GOD SAYS YOU SHOULD DO TO COUNTERACT THE "EVILS" IN THIS WORLD. IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO MAKE LEGISLATION THAT DICTATES WHAT PEOPLE CAN AND CAN'T DO.

Same thing with liberal *******s and guns....
    If people want to have a gun... LET THEM HAVE THEIR ****ING GUNS
    people kill people... it's been this way from the beginning of time... whether it be a ****ing club, knife, or gun people will kill each other.
    People have the right to not be saved, and I'm not actively trying to "push" my beliefs on anyone. Trust me, I completely understand the anger that you, the homosexual community and proponents of gay marriage have. I'm put in a rather difficult predicament. If I preach the gospel and show my love through attempting to turn people from their sins, I am told I'm unAmerican and I'm full of hate. If I stand idly by as the US government passes legislation that 100% contradicts my religious beliefs, I am not truly being Christ-like.

I have gay family members. I have gay friends. I have friends that are active proponents of gay marriage. I don't judge and collect my friends on who agrees with me. I collect my friends based on the authenticity of their hearts, and I have an obligation to display that same authenticity.

Originally Posted by AmazinJason View Post
    I'm a Christian and I see where you are coming from, but I think you should really look at the other personal freedoms that our government allows and see whether they are all consistent with the Bible or not, and you will see that a different standard is applied to gay marriage than is applied to other morally "wrong" things in the Bible.

For example:

1st commandment, you shall have no other Gods before me. In America we have the freedom of religion. Do you want to abolish the 1st amendment? Almost any rational Christian would agree that the freedom of religion is good, but it is obviously in direct opposition to the 1st commandment.

2nd commandment, you shall not make idols. In America, there are no laws saying we can't make idols. You don't think this should be illegal do you?

3rd commandment, you shall not use the Lord's name in vain. In America, people use "Jesus" and "God" in vain all the time. You don't think this should be illegal do you?

4th commandment, remember the Sabbath. Clearly, stores are open on Sundays and lots of "Christians" don't even take the Sabbath off and work. Do you think there should be a law that forbids this?

Keep going down the list. The ones that are illegal (murder, stealing, false testimony against neighbor) are things that directly HURT someone else. The things that are legal are the ones that do not hurt someone else, and do you disagree with the fact that they are legal? Why do Christians make such a big deal out of gay marriage and set it to a different standard? Gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone else, as long as the government doesn't force churches to administer marriages if they don't want to. There are lots of things the Bible considers immoral, but the ones that are illegal are the ones that directly hurt someone else, and clearly gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone else. Like I said, I'm Christian myself, but lots of Christians take the issue of gay marriage completely differently from other issues that are just as important.
    buirful repped.
    Tokyo Brah
    University of Texas Brah
    IT Brah/CS Brah

warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conservatives have pretty much been hijacked by culture war nonsense. Liberals too.
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*
    Get shredded or die mirin'.
    Rep back 300+

Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000)

The Bible also dictates that a government of man is no government of Christ, and that it should not be made so; as to force the will of Christianity on others forms a malicious, fallacious faith.

You're no different than any other pick-and-chooser Christian, using your carefully and willfully selected doctrines to validate preconceptions that existed before homosexual marriage was even a front page issue. srs.
    Best gym lifts: S 430 / B 385 / D 480 both C&S

SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunKilMoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys have way BIGGER problems than *******s getting married right now. The media is just trying to distract you guys.

Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on 100th thread about this on misc.

phuck sick of hearing about this chit, let the *******s get married already so we can move on with other things that are far more important - this sort of chit is holding progression down - where the phuck are my flying cars and robot slaves?!

seriously though, why dont they give gay people some sort of system similar to marriage where they get the same government benefits etc as a married couple, but its just not called marriage - pleases both religious folk and gay people