Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigersoultiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be realy nice if there was a windows 8.1 app for the computer.

bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100) bbbrubbaker is not very well liked. (-100)
    I really dislike that I cannot scroll up and see the thread to remember what's said as I reply to it. Other than that this site far exceeds my expectations!

Well done.

LanceVike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tons of ideas. Start selling posters of bodybuilders and memorabilia of them. Put the best deals of the week on the top page so people can find it better because going to the link is hard to find for new people. For all the new products have sample packs to buy in bundles like for the month. Start selling clothing that is like under Armour but that say BB.com. Bring back BB.com wrist bands people love those.. Make a BB.com magazine. Make a bb.com licence plate. Start selling Knee sleeves and more power-lifting gear and videos, articles. Maybe try refer a friend deals, if i refer 5 people to bb.com and they buy over so much money I get 10% off my next purchase.. stuff like that.. much more!
    Lance Vike

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In my user profile I can add weight, height, various body measurements.

I would like to be able to add resting heart rate and track it over time. Can that stat be added?

luiggigun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would be brutal if you guys would install these two things into the app:

1. Some sort of diet tracker that would sync with our workouts in this site.. or have the app integrate with MyFitnessPal or MyNetDiary. The feature would sync every calories burned via heart monitor. Either way I know alot of people like me would love to have it all in one place. I'd even be willing to purchase that upgrade (hint).

2. The other thing I noticed is there is no timer. This isn't such a big deal since every watch or phone has one, but I've seen it on other apps so just figured I'd throw it in there.

Thank you!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
    true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway

dangerbronco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay this may seem goofy, but bare with me here. BB.com balloons. Seriously. Send Bodyspace members a half dozen or so BB.com balloons once they have tracked 1,000,000 lbs. with the track a workout feature, and encourage them to take a progress photo surrounded by their free promotional balloons. It could be a great, fun and fairly cheap way of helping new members to keep on track. I would really like some balloons, please.
    Thank you.

smashitjusty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation windows app for bodyspace

Hi. Is there going to be a bodyspace app for windows phone?

smashitjusty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question windows mobile application

Is there going to be a bodyspace application for windows phone?

infern03k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry if its not the right place but, in my case, more shipping options would be great, maybe local postal services like USPS, since the shipping to my country its way to expensive i have to order only light and small stuff, if i want for example whey protein 4 lbs or more the shipping can be more expensive than the actual protein and thats really bad cause many good products of you are not available in my country, Bolivia. i hope that maybe in the future can be more options.

Best Regards.