Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CarryMyJock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about a Workout Buddy Finder! A way to see who in your area is looking to find a workout partner.

Calvinjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @deezechawg
    Provide such useful content like, How we can make it easy to reduce weight in short time?

deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100) deezechawg is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by acehunter27 View Post
    carry under armour clothes...or under armour like clothes....i mean tight fit. i saw some shirts that are tight on top but lose around the stomach. it would be nice if there was a shirt that was tight around the stomach too, to show up the whole body
    Good suggestion, I believe we are already looking into something like this. I will be sure to pass this on to our clothing department.

wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you fix the mobile app. Most people use phones online these days and I find the app terrible, but if you added notification alerts so when your chatting in forums and someone replies to you its not impossible to reply as Its such a fast moving forum its gets frustrating trying to find old posts. Also with alerts you will have people on here more often as it will become addictive like face book and that means more sales for you.

mcs2113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Allowing the app to work offline would be a great idea! My app times out way too quickly sometimes and none of the workout info is saved, so I have to recall the weight I used for every set and input it all again.

Also, every time I exit the app (change the song I'm listening to, read a text, etc.) I have to sign in again. Add a way for the app to remember login info.

Include some boxing excersizes to the bank. Some speed bag/heavy bag options would be nice.

A food/calorie tracker would be cool, maybe even an estimated calories burned during a workout.

villaelrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mutant stack

It would be cool if you guys sold the Mutant supplements in a stack. Having two different stacks, one to loose weight the other to bulk up. I would definitely buy it.

cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cesario17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a calorie counter and food tracker for the mobile app definitely
    ability to track our own workouts in the bodycalendar (maybe I haven't figured it out yet)
    ability to view articles, workouts, etc on the mobile app like you can on the site

alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what about a place in forum for the men between 20-35? except misc obviously, this doesnt concern me and prolly wont in a while either^^

sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgunhappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See feedback in my post history as I am not allowed to post links.

Still no answer from bb.com. Also posted my unhappiness in another thread which was put up with no response for over a year.

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wanted to talk to someone at BB in regards to a type of deal program where repeat customers get personalized deals on the products they buy the most. It makes it easier for the customer as they know they can rely on a program that helps with the products they purchase most. I'm currently part of a program like this for groceries and it is what keeps me shopping there over other places.
    Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Business, finance, investing, self improvement subforum.
    Balls dangle lower than my dick crew

Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jwock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImHuge07 View Post
    Business, finance, investing, self improvement subforum.
    ditto
    Disregard Folly Acquire Wisdom Crew
    Disregard Diet Acquire Chik-fil-A Crew

malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) malrose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Banned supplements

I noticed there was a ncaa banned substaances section or thread and i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate section for military banned substances. I know alot of us have a physically demanding job and fitness is the foundation for our lifes so naturally we spen alot of time at the gym. Alot of guys at the military gyms i see with bb.com t-shirts and there r GNC's at every px(military store). But some supplements cause guys to pop positive on drug test such as old jak3d,craze,build mass xxx,hemoval and im hearing rumors of most test boosters an maybe even c4 which is sold st the on base GNC whoch doesnt make sense why they would allow them to sell it on base but this is a confusing topic and there r no real list of products u cant use basically just romors and i think a thread would be awesome and even better be its own subject on the forums

(InsertWittyCommentHere) badjeffro's Avatar
    badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by malrose View Post
    I noticed there was a ncaa banned substaances section or thread and i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate section for military banned substances. I know alot of us have a physically demanding job and fitness is the foundation for our lifes so naturally we spen alot of time at the gym. Alot of guys at the military gyms i see with bb.com t-shirts and there r GNC's at every px(military store). But some supplements cause guys to pop positive on drug test such as old jak3d,craze,build mass xxx,hemoval and im hearing rumors of most test boosters an maybe even c4 which is sold st the on base GNC whoch doesnt make sense why they would allow them to sell it on base but this is a confusing topic and there r no real list of products u cant use basically just romors and i think a thread would be awesome and even better be its own subject on the forums
    I agree! This seems to be one of the new focuses as a part of the military urinalysis program. It has gone from detecting illegal substances to harmful substances to (now) items which might possibly be abused if someone really, really wanted to.

(InsertWittyCommentHere) badjeffro's Avatar
    badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) badjeffro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Website Options Ideas

1 - I would love to see the option to add 1-5 custom 'quick links' of my choice below my user avatar in the section which includes "My Body Space" and "Orders" ...etc. I'd love to be able to log in and click a quick link to track a new workout (rather than click through 2-4 pages to enter the info.

2 - There are so many great aspects and features to this site! So many that I feel as though I haven't discovered them all. On every page, there are designated spaces for ads, widgets, etc. I would suggest a small area on some of the pages to highlight the multitude of features for the site.

Love the site! It has been a great resource for tracking, research, and motivation.

Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unitransform will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Offline app

A offline workout planner app that you can sync with your profile when you can get online would be good!!

Love the site though and all the features you offer. Great work!

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CarryMyJock View Post
    How about a Workout Buddy Finder! A way to see who in your area is looking to find a workout partner.
    Horrable idea, can you say stalkerrrr?!? unless their is a option to select if you want to be part of this tracking system...yet their can be issues in liability here.

Originally Posted by Unitransform View Post
    A offline workout planner app that you can sync with your profile when you can get online would be good!!

Love the site though and all the features you offer. Great work!
    Great idea!
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

blazergrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about the ability to edit and/or delete a 'Fit Status'?? I had a glitch (translate: user error) where I inadvertently posted several duplicate copies of the same Fit Status but I could find no way to delete the extras.

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blazergrad View Post
    How about the ability to edit and/or delete a 'Fit Status'?? I had a glitch (translate: user error) where I inadvertently posted several duplicate copies of the same Fit Status but I could find no way to delete the extras.
    Try going to http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/YO...tushistory.php and you should be able to delete the extras. Don't know why there's link to motivation level history in the new menus but not to fit status history. I wish there was a way to delete incorrect weight and measurements or edit them, but I haven't figured that out yet if there is a way.

carraro14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Please!!! Shipping by other companies!!!

Hopefully soon BB.com send the products by other companies!

I buy many things in the United States and never had problems with USPS, but with DHL is right I'll get in trouble (high shipping prices, without status updates, delays, poor service...).

It's very difficult to live in Brazil, prices for supplements are a real steal, high shipping prices, long time waiting, 60% of the product value in import taxes (corruption, extortion...)

davidtaylor1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that a great addition to Body Space would be the ability to export all the data (workouts, measurements, weight) into an excel or csv file.

Kromedome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deezechawg View Post
    You’ve seen our threads in the past asking for customer feedback and we do our best to research and implement what you want.

Do you want to be a part in what we are doing? Tell us what we are missing or what you want that we don’t have.

Stacks
    Promotions
    Workout Accessories
    Clothing
    Sports Nutrition/Vitamin Supplements

What's new? What's out there that we don't have?

Please share with us your thoughts and opinions! We want what you want!
    Finding herbal alternatives to your selection of muscle building and fat burning supplements, because some countries in Asia will not let the customer have their orders. I've seen a few, but I've not seen any herbal replacements really. Actually I have not seen any herbal alternatives here.

lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Body space app is nice. Let's see one for the forum
    I still make money even when I'm working out. Feel free to PM me.

http://earnwithbrian.yolasite.com

Don't let work be an excuse not to be healthy. And don't let the gym be an excuse to not have a few extra bucks to splurge on muscle building stacks!

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about limiting people that show up in the list of new Bobyblogs to once a day? It is so incredibly frustrating to go and try and find interesting blogs to read only to discover the same person listed multiple times. It's an even bigger slap in the face that the blogs have absolutely nothing to do with bodybuilding.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

kashchaos911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Free Shipping...

We'll hi I'm from canada & I buy my supplements & needs from BB.com, I perfer to get my supplements from here very informative & easy & clean. Only problem is living in canada I'm already *speaking on the behalf of Canadians **non veteran* were charged sales tax which automatically bumps up the final price then shipping cost are outrageous in my opinion, I mean we have local supplement shops bulldog nutrition & Popeyes but their not the same :/ if we could *as a whole/members of BB* from time to time have free shipping guaranteed sales at BB will hit the roof * if not already* I myself would be buying supplements after every two weeks to ensure I'm stacked for my phase & supplies - right now i haven't been consistent on my workouts due to bad diets & supplementation intake cause I haven't taken supplements in over 6-8 months & my bulks almost over & only gained 10 pounds not bad but could've been better with consistency. Anyways that's my reccomedation & suggestion - do what ever you guys feel suit I'm just tryna make all kinds of gains out here before, after & during rugby season. I'm hoping one day I possibly be a spokesmodel & or pro rugby player till then hard work never stops

50599 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

International Shipping

I've mentioned this to a customer service rep when I had to cancel a order that was on international back order... I love BB.Com because it feels like fam, but the international shipping is just ridiculous. I'm living in China now and the prices for supplements here are crazy jacked up . To make matters worse, you can't really trust that you're getting what you pay for. Is it pre-workout or powdered drywall? In China, it can be a crap shoot. That being said I prefer to buy my supps here. Unfortunately, Bb.com's international shipping is like my step dad back in the day, not working!

I don't know how the folks over at iHerb(dot)com pulled it off, but they offer free shipping from the US to China through USPS/ EMS on orders up to $80, not exceeding 7lbs. They sell vitamins, protein, et al... problem is their customer service is like a turd in a punch bowl at a Sunday social. I really hate dealing with those azzhatz so *pleeease* get your international shipping up to snuff. ...Please?

K, Thx, Good Night.

JDProgrammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be cool if you could limit either the programs or workouts by available equipment.

SpencerRhodes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why doesn't the Forum have a section dedicated to reviewing local gyms by region. Not every gym is right for every athlete.

fergiefive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello BB team,
    i didn't really want to open a completely new thread, i just read "Let us know what you want" so i think i am in the right section.
    I wanted to "request" some brands for the shop. I couldn't find GymShark, which upsets me a little because it's one of a few brands which also has apparel for women. Or Gym Athletics, maybe actually fill some stuff for Iron Fist Apparel? Because it's completely empty (for me at least dunno)....
    Just wanted to know if you may update the brands or fill the shop a lil bit more?

Ps. sorry for my terrible school english, i'm a customer from germany
    Byeee

19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 19dave80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deezechawg View Post
    You’ve seen our threads in the past asking for customer feedback and we do our best to research and implement what you want.

Do you want to be a part in what we are doing? Tell us what we are missing or what you want that we don’t have.

Stacks
    Promotions
    Workout Accessories
    Clothing
    Sports Nutrition/Vitamin Supplements

What's new? What's out there that we don't have?

Please share with us your thoughts and opinions! We want what you want!
    I love the site and the many options available all in one spot. Kudos!
    I would like to suggest an addition to the "track your workout" section. It tracks the time in/out, location, mood, which workouts you did, and how you did with those workouts, which is an awesome feature. I think adding a supplements section to this would be a great benefit for creating workout logs that also track supplements to those logs. This would help to keep track of what was helpful and what wasn't.
    The layout could be like:

Supplements:
    Pre/#Scoops - Intra/#Scoops - Post/#Scoops

Or something along those lines.
    Like I said, I love what is already there. I think that adding this kind of section to the "track your workout" section would help with keeping logs.

Thanks!
    Dave
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer."