Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fapping reduces gains? lol

I can't believe I heard what I did yesterday. I met this guy whose been lifting for a year and started talking to him about different kinds of chit, and then he says oh ya guess what reduces your gains man, I went to my doctor and told him I wasnt gaining muscle and my doctor said fapping at night reduces testosterone and makes u get worse gains, he said the doctor told him to fap during the day.

Wtf kind of broscience is this doctor spreading? What kind of doctor is this? Is this chit real?

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    i fap when i want to fap ok m8?
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NBisMe View Post
    i fap when i want to fap ok m8?
    maybe thats why youre still 140lbs lol

srs

not srs

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ampedlift View Post
    maybe thats why youre still 140lbs lol

srs

not srs
    maybe thats why I'm stronger than you even though i'm 22 lbs lighter than u m8

srs

not srs

semi srs because it's true
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stupid Broscience

How can anyone believe that masterbation lowers your testosterone to the point where you can't make gains. I don't believe it does anything to you period.

It's not like after you're done fapping, you go to the gym and your lifts are down 10 lbs. It just doesn't make sense.

Now if you fap before going to the gym, you may feel a little tired depending on the individual and how hard and intense he decides to wank himself off, but other than that, it's not going to hinder the gainz process.
    cool

maybe thats why I'm stronger than you even though i'm 22 lbs lighter than u m8

srs

not srs

semi srs because it's true
    Youre lifts are better yes, congrats

Been lifting seriously for two weeks (after losing 40 lbs of fat through strict cardio and losing all strength), my lifts will sky rocket month by month for a lil while

Originally Posted by Ampedlift View Post
    Youre lifts are better yes, congrats

Been lifting seriously for two weeks (after losing 40 lbs of fat through strict cardio and losing all strength), my lifts will sky rocket month by month for a lil while
    those are called noob gains my friend, but congratulations on your fat loss
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Orgasm = satisfaction

The satisfaction you get from fapping is false. When you gain satisfaction from achieving a goal/completing a task (E.G hard days work, leg day, sex the gf etc) your body and mind shift down a gear.
    The false satisfaction gained from fapping for 5 minutes brings on the same gear shift for the remainder of the day, whither you notice it or not.

The logic behind this is if you fap during the day before going to the gym. You won't have the same drive and determination to achieve the satisfaction of accomplishing things. Therefore won't put in as much effort. Therefore if this happens every time you lift, less gains will be made.

(complete bro science I just made up there but sounds pretty good and may actually be true)

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brehbrah View Post
    Orgasm = satisfaction

The satisfaction you get from fapping is false. When you gain satisfaction from achieving a goal/completing a task (E.G hard days work, leg day, sex the gf etc) your body and mind shift down a gear.
    The false satisfaction gained from fapping for 5 minutes brings on the same gear shift for the remainder of the day, whither you notice it or not.

The logic behind this is if you fap during the day before going to the gym. You won't have the same drive and determination to achieve the satisfaction of accomplishing things. Therefore won't put in as much effort. Therefore if this happens every time you lift, less gains will be made.

(complete bro science I just made up there but sounds pretty good and may actually be true)
    You sounded like me completely BSing a long answer in front of the class, and sounding like a phucking genius.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

those are called noob gains my friend, but congratulations on your fat loss
    I know, I love them noob gains, and thanks man

Originally Posted by brehbrah View Post
    Orgasm = satisfaction

Haha probably not true but makes sense at least, this guy was saying fapping during the day is better than at night though the complete opposite

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I should be a skinny **** then.

jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacobjx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your testosterone levels skyrocket whenever you have an erection...
    o herro

SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteadyMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    I should be a skinny **** then.
    Should be.. Wait..

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The range at which testosterone fluctuates within normal physiological ranges will not have an effect on gains

Testosterone will reach a peak after 7 days of abstaining, then it will decline.

TLDR: Your doctor is a ****ing idiot

Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    The range at which testosterone fluctuates within normal physiological ranges will not have an effect on gains

Testosterone will reach a peak after 7 days of abstaining, then it will decline.

TLDR: Your doctor is a ****ing idiot
    Wasn't my doctor bruh, but yes I agree how the fk does someone like that get a doctorate anyway?

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol mis-read that.

It will effect test, but minutely and in amounts no one should ever worry about. Idk everyone seems to think *Any amount of testosterone increase = More gains*

The difference it would make would be like 1 gram of muscle yearly. Id prefer to lose that 1 gram and just thrash some box

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fapping before lifting increases my gains.

I'm more focused and not thinking about busting a nut. I feel weaker if i didn't do it. Srs

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fapping is my pre-workout tbh, its a great full body warmup.

akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's incorrect, idk what kinda Shiiett he told you. You don't have seperate test level that drops when you fap. Fapping wouldn't even lower test levels to a non-negligible level.